Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws

Not too many action shows on TV: Karan

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Television actor Karan Grover gets funny with the new show "Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws" and fulfils his wish to work in a universal comedy. He next wants to do an action show on the small screen.

"I want to do action shows on television. I don't think we have too many of those today," said Karan.

Talking about the comedies, he told IANS: "There are so many comedy shows, which cater to a particular set of audience... most of them are language or state based. But our show is universal. I like such shows and want to be a part of them."

The actor has been a part of many shows on TV like "Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni", " Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki", "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli", and "Teri Meri Love Stories". After having worked in different genres, he feels that comedy is the toughest genre.

"I used to feel that drama is tough, but now I feel that comedy is far more challenging. In a normal soap, there are so many other factors which support you like the music. But in comedy, it is all about your performance," the 30-year-old confessed.

Born and brought up in Mumbai, acting was not an accident for Karan, rather a well-planned career choice.

"It was not like I was suddenly discovered. It was a well-thought out decision on my part and I am glad, I got into this line. Although I had not planned the medium (I wanted to get into), I had even auditioned for radio," he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Not-too-many-action-shows-on-TV-Karan/articleshow/18184604.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for the article Visha 😊 Yes Karan is right that doing a comedy show is not that easy and i am happy to know that Karan wants to do an action show after this and i hope that his wish comes true 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
The website which published this article was funny. The article was about Karan V Grover but the image they posted in the article was Karan Singh Grover ðŸ˜†
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing just hope karan's wish of doing action show comes true
karsuh thumbnail
So silly they don't know the difference between Karan V Grover and Karan Singh Grover.Can't they find out properly and post the correct picture instead of the wrong one 😆
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 this article... Nice i.terview...
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for posting! Karan has done daily soaps before biggest being YMGGK being in a full comedy show and being funny could be tricky but he is doing a fabulous job nice to see him getting different roles oh he wants to do action hope his dream comes true! How cute he even auditioned for radio his cute voice would have been on it but then how would we see his cute face glad he chose tv
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Jesh 😊 and i am very happy that Karan chose tv, if not we woundn't have got the chance to see an actor who is very handsome and talented 😉😃
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
He is the whole package glad he is on tv so we can see him! But he would have also done a good job on radio he rocks
karsuh thumbnail
Karan would be great in any field that he chosed and he is a very dedicated and hardworking guy 😊