Posted: 11 years ago
Tuesday Jan 1st 2013

Roja ess.. New Year special Programs. 😉

⭐️ Happy New year to all IF friends ⭐️
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
Wednesday, January 2nd, Episode 53
 update by atina
Chid and Badri are with Dandapani and  Kokila. Chid trlls everything about Santhosh and Dandapani and Kokila are getting shock after shcok hearing this. Chid continues," I believe that if he is married to a good girlk he will totaally change to a good person...so why that good girl can not be Barathy?" Badri adds on," There is a reson for Chidambaram to choose Barathy because Santhosh knows Barathy well and he likes her very much too...you may be wondering why we are talking to you first...we just want you to discuss before we talk to Barathy...please go home and talk to us with a good result"

Dandapani and Kokila come home and Kolkila oreh kadu kadu...since Chid said to Chid..."Yochichu sollarom" nu. Mahathi comes there and Kokila is angry with her too...asks her to go min and te=hne tells her husband," ye nga...why did you tell like that...they talked so openly...I am also sure that boy wilkl change after marriage...Barathy will never get such good proposal in life again...so you call them and tell y=our approval and ask them to come hom tomorrow for pon paarka"

Dandapani does the same...Chid is happy and asks Dandpani to address him as Sampanthi...After the call he asks Kokila whther Barathu will be ok with this...but Kokila assures him that she can convince Garathy and make her say yes...but watns him not to open his mouth until they come tomorrow.

Barathy comes to Kadir's place...Kadir tells," I went to my village to get some loan on my land right? everything is done but I will get that money only after a week...is that ok?" Barathy replies," there is no need to for the money now since Saravanan got a yer time from that Govindan...so you please cancel that loan matter too..." Kadir gives her A NICE PATTU SAREE and tells that soon he wants to introduce her to his mom.  B is ha[p[py with the saree but scared about meeting his mom. But kadir tells that everything will be ok.
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Thursday, January 3rd, Episode  54  ( by atina)

When Chid asks sorry to Devi...she still with so much attitude turns her face. Seeing all this Natraj comes there and tells," devi...you are too much your thimiru is going way beyond the limit for the past 4...5 days...you better ask soory to appa...none of us will be here if not anna is not here...mind it...ask sorry...NOW..." Devi refuses...and noe santhosh scolds her...then just one word comes out of her mouth" sorrry" Then she stars talking," Just a week I di not talk to you and you feel this way...? whatabout my entire life from my childhood...I longed so much for you but where were you? will all this richness give me love...or will they talk to me with paasam...no right...ellameh over now...I can not talk to you with affection anymore for that...my age is not right...and also I lost my faith in you...so please accept the ffact...otherwise I will leave this house...understand? " She leaves from there... Santhosh tries to console Chid who is totally shattered.

Barathy is at home...dreaming about Kadir with the saree which Kadir gave to her...she places the saree on hre ches and smiles...Santhosh is in his room smiling happily thinking about Barathy...Kadir in his place...takes his phone and calls Barathy. They both konjifies and also discuss about Kadir's mom's arrival the next day...Again we see Santhosh dreaming about Barathy...while Kadir and Barathy konjing..Finally they both say goodnight and end the phone talk.

Barathy comes in front of the mirror and then suddenly opens the pattu saree box and smiles thinking abaout Kadir's mom. Malathi comes and praises about the saree and asks her to get one for too. Dandapani and Kokila are so tensed...about the pon paarkara sadangu. Here come Chid and Team...as they all gather in the hall  Malathy, Mahathi and Saravanan are wondering what is happening nu.

Everyone is sitting in the hall and Kokila comes and calls Dandapani to come in. They both are so worried that how will Barathy take this whole thing nu...Kokila goes into Barathy's room where she is dressed up in that Kadir's Pattu saree with so much flowers on her koonthal...Kokila is happy to see here and come out and tells her husband that she is already reasdy which means she somehow knows about this proposal.

Dandapani goes in and pottu udaikaraar matter ai. Barathy is shocked to hear and asks whether they both are aware of this and they say yes and asks her to come to the hall fast.

Barathy is shocked and stands speechless...while in the hall Badri is going on telling about how much they all like Barathy...and Sivagami talks about how much Santhosh like Barathy...Hearing all this Barathy is so confussed...

(Ok now the story is picking up a little...hope it will move fast from now on...!!)
Friday , 4th Jan update

as expected...shock malai

Bar inside the room listening to both Chids and her father happily chat over the sambatham. Bar father happilly agrred to the proposal and Bar shock (shock no 1). Everyone happy except Nat. Then Chids asks for Bar approval. They call her out. And slowly she comes out and everyone mayangi on her beauty anad alagaram. (her saree is nice but sorry not her make , she looks so dull and mature😕). Everyone thought Bar is happy with the proposal thats why she dress up nicely. Nat wife ore pugal malai on Bar. Chids ask her to talk and give her approval for the wedding., meanwhile Kathir on the side to try to contact Bar. She disconnect on him.

After wasted few minutes, finally Bar rejected the proposal.Everyone shock (shock no 2). Nat smile and happy. Bar asks them to look for different sambatham. Bar parents really unhappy with her and pestering her to tell why she rejects santhosh. Chids and family apologise for coming for the pon pakara event without knowing Bar decision. Bar father pleads  them to wait and keep asking Bar why she reject. Apperom, minnum mullangi (sorry, her face expression is out🤢) she tells them that she is in love with Kadhir who is in cinefield and looking for chance to direct film. She says she in love with him for the past 3 years and will only marry him. Again everyone shock o shock (shock no 3) Later, Chids family leave Bar house sadly.

At Chid home, Chid scold Badri for his avasara budhi and get insulted at Bar house. Chid feels for Bar, coz to drag her in difficult situation at her home. He feels that he should say sorry to Bar. Badri says that no to worry, bar will surely come there and give a piece of mind towards Chids proposal.Then Badri tells him to move forward and start looking for other alliance for his useless son.

Bar is thinking in her room thinking. Kathir called and she answer. He ask her why she didnt answer him earlier. She reply that she in problematic situation and need to settle. She say sorry for letting Kathir mum wait for her. But Kathir says that his mum could not make it and will come later. She hang up him before he could ask about her problem. She comes out from her room and her parents stop her. They questioning her on the love matter which kept secretly for 3 years. Her father could not believe Bar will do that and he always proud of her daughter. Mum says that they missed a good sambatham. Bar gets angry and tell them that it is not a good sambatham after all. She start to reveal about Santosh attitude, but her father cut in. Tells her that he knows about Santhosh bad behaviour , as Chids has informed them earlier. Bar is very very shock to hear that. (shock no 4) and thodarum

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday - Jan 8th 2013

Aattam - 57

Kokila is worried as Bharathi has not yet returned to home. Saravanan tells his parents that they are afraid as they have seen a guy who is not fit for Bharathi. He calls his father a 'mama'. Kokila is shocked to hear this and slaps him. Dhandapani gets angry and asks him to get out.Saravanan asks them not to force Bharathi else she may run away from home.

Bharathi returns home. Her mother questions her as why is she late. Bharati tells its newthat Kokila is doing as she has never asked such things before. She says that she knew as Kokila was saying to her father when she stepped out of the home. Dhandapani supports Kokila and tells its the nature of the mother to ask her daughter.  He blames Bharati for not informing them while going out and hiding her love.

Bharathi openly tells that she went to see Kathir and they were discussing about their future. Dhandapani warns her not to loose her respect though she can talk hours to and stay with Kathir. Saravanan and Bharathi are shocked to hear this.  He asks his father not to talk about manners as he didnt bring a well mannered guy for his daughter. Bharathi asks him to leave the matter. Malathi says its enough of her sister working hard for the family and asks her to  marry Santosh and settle down in life. Saravana is not pelased to hear this. Kokila warns Malathi and asks her not to talk a single word regarding this matter to Bharathi as she has started to disrespect her parents. Dhandapani asks everyone not to talk about marriage about Bharathi and loose their self respect. Bharathi goes away from there and cries in room. She recollects her parents harsh words towards her.

Santosh comes home drunk. He falls on the floor. Chids notices it. He asks Santosh as why he has started this new bad habit. Santosh tells he has so many worries in his mind and feel insulted. He says he drank to forget the worries. Chids asks him about the worries. Santosh chides that his father couldnt understand his son's feelings.  He tries to leave but Chids forces to tell him.

Santosh sarcastically tells that the truth is that its because he was kept like a doll in Bharathi's house only to get insulted. Sivagami asks him to go inside. But Santosh asks her to shut her mouth and insults her too.  Chids says they would have not taken him if they had known that Bharathi is in love with someone else. Santosh tells how come his father wind up the matter so simply and didnt understand his feelings. Argument continues.  Devi supports her brother. She asks Chids to tells Sorry as they had gone to see a girl for him as they believed Santosh is becoming a good person.

Chids says he suggested Bharathi for Santosh as he felt that it will be good for the family. Devi uses this and tells Santosh that their father accepted the proposal as he wanted the family's welfare and not as Satosh loves Bharathi. Chids tells everyone felt it will be good but its didnt happen. Santosh is adamant to get Bharathi and says he loves her.  Devi tells Santosh that its no use to talk their father as he doesnt love them. Chids asks her to mind her words. Devi says even a layman does everything for their kids but they dont show off. Chids tells them that he went to earn money as he felt that his children should not suffer. Devi hurts Chids saying he might have a family other than them too.

Malathi is offered juice by Badri at his home. He says that he would not have taken Chids to their home if he had known that Bharathi is in love with someone for the past 3 years.  Malathi clearly tells that its not Bharathi who sent her and infact Bharathi doesnt even know about she visiting him.  She says that her sister had missed a golden chance.  Malathi says its not good that Bharathi insulted Chids and his family. She tells she will marry Santosh. Badri is shocked to hear this.

Episode ends

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago

Wednesday, January9th,  Episode 58

Hearing Malathi's willingness to marry Santhosh Badri is so surprised and shocked...Malathy continues," I totally understand Santhosh's situation...after all he is so rich and young...so he is acting like Kamalhasan in Manmatha Leelai...so what? it is ok...he might change after the marriage...even if he does not change ..it is ok...with me..I am not going to back off from his life..I will live as his wife while he is enjoying his life the way he wants..I will never pick up fight with him for this matter? SO uncle you please go and talk to everyone at home"

Badri is speechless and finally opens his mouth," If  we listen to your talk we will also start letting Santhosh to do whatever he wants...no...no there was a purpose in chossing Bharath6y as we all want Santhosh to be corrected into a good man which ...only Bharathy can do...but now everything is changed...but you are so different from your akka...you want to enjoy the luxury life that is all your aim..it will not work amma...you please leave" Malathy once again pleads him and also tells that she will try and change him...but Badri again asks her to foerget avbout this meeting with him and Malathy leaves with a sad face. After she leaves Badri talks to himself," in the same family...Bharathi maathiri oru ponnu and iva maathiriyum oru ponnu"

Malathy and Mahathy are on their way home after some cosmetics stuff shopping. Malathy gets a phone call...Mahathy suddenly notices one of the Govindan's adyaal following them...finally Malathy ends the phone call and notices Mahathy and this man...and she screams at him. But thism man comes up with a sad story about his dead sister who recently died in an accident ...his sister was also a deaf and dumb...who looked like Mahathy. He shows a picture of his sister kept in his wallet. He pleads Mahathy not to be scared of him and to accept him as her annan. Malathy and Mahathy are touched by this story of his sister...meantime they reach very near to their house.

Dandapani and Kokila re discussing about their family money situation..since Kojkila asked him for money to pay for the seettu. Barathy is hearing this conversation from inside and feels bad too. Kokila is worried about Mahathy going out with Malathy and comes out to see whether they are coming.

Mahathy, Malathy and this adiyaal  are right in front of the house...they invite him to come inside as they want their parents know also about his sister..but he refusess..but Malaqthy and Mahathy hold his hands and force him...this scene is noticed by Kokila...who thinks that the girls are in trouble and faints. Immediuately Danda and Barathy come out with medicine and water. Malathy and Mahathy also run to her...this man too go there stand near a pillar..when Koki wakes up...she notices this man and alarifies...but Malathy tellls the whole thing to them...they are happy to hear.

Danda asks thios man whther his boss Govuindan talks about them. This man replies that," he threatens us not to show our face anywhere near your house area sir" He leaves from there and Danda tells," I think our Saravanan nalla meratti iru[ppan pola irukku" Kokila replies," see you were always thining that our is usueless nu...but xsee who is saving this family nu...it is only our saravanan" They both go inside...but hearing this Barathy fells bad...and starts thinking and thin king...and finally knods her head...and takes her cell phone and dials...
Thursday, January10th, Episode 59-  update by Shreenithy

Chid sogama sitting...His friend badri comes and asks why so sad nanba??...we tried our level best to unite bharathy and santhosh...but fate...nothing worked...Chids says but makkal not ready to leave this,...;Natraj's wife and devi and torturing me ...eppadiyavadhu pls unite santhosha nd bharathy nnu...Badri says how sweet devi is...She wants her brother's marraige to happen...but innoru sister wants to break-up her sister's marraige...Who is that?..asks chids...Malathy...bharathy's sister came to me and said she is ready to marry santhosh...no matter how bad santhosh is...After marraige santhosh can live his own life...He can do whatever he want...CHids says rombha fine..avalayae kalyanam panni vachuduvom...Badri says then whats the use of marraige?...Idhellam sariya varadhu...only a girl like bharathy...no no...Only bharathy will suit this santhoh-wife-role...

Cdids sadly says adhaan she told us that she is in love with someone else ...Badri says ava poi sollirukalam... Chids says impossible...bharathy poi solla maatta...she was very clear...she said his name also...Kathir...Badri says maybe...to escape from santhosh,us and from her family poi sollirukalam...Badri says we will visarichufy abt that kathir...if that kathir is a true lover or a fake one...I'll find all details abt that kathir...Badri leaves and chids in thoughts...

Bhararathi's house...appa doing some work...bharathi comes and offers help...daddyji rejects...same with mummyji...ognores bharathi...Bhrathi asks her mom...why ellaum ignoring me?..Mom says ellam our fault...unnai ketkama we called them ...adhaan thappu...u r not our child...for u ur life is important...anytime u will leave us...u will leave us and run away from us with ur love...amma faints ...bharathi gives water...amma thattivittufy her hands...mahathy runs and brings her dad...

Kathir narrating some story to badri and chids...Badri and chids praises kathir for his amazing story...Badri starts his pottu vaanging plan...He asks...ur love story concept is very nice...But to portray this story in big screen u should be in love...Are u in love??..Kathir says yes...BAdri says ethanayavadhu love??..Kathir says orey ponnu...orey kadhal...Very soon we r going to get married...Chids shcoked...Kathir says but only after i complete my first film...

Kathir says he wants to make a phone call...Kathir leaves ...Chids says lets leave this kathir...bharathi poi sollala...he is the perfect match for kathir...Badri says my last condition is still pending...he will defenitely fail in that test...he will choose his career over bharathi...u wait and watch...

Kathir calls bharathi ...Kathir tells abt his new project...Bharathi super happy...

Thodarum...
friday 11 jan update
Just a brief update

- Kathir share his happy news with Bar abd ask her to meet him at at his house to cleebrates

- Then Kathir goes back to the room for further discussion. Bad & Chids confirm to finance his film but one condition, that he must leave Bar. He confuse, how thay know about his lady love

- Bad tells him everything and still offering the fincance with same condition

- Kathir is very angry and also sad with their pathetic plan to get Bar marry to Santhosh. He refuse to sell Bar to them and goes out angrily. Both Chids N Bad happy with Bar selection and also sad .

- At home Kathir reveals all his emmatham to Bar. She is very angry and tells Kathir that she will immeditely will bring hin to her house and introduce as her choice , but before that she wants to settle something and left in hurry

- She storms to Chids house, velaikari look at here one kind. Santhosh chiti comes there and pleasantly welcome her. She overa pesi, irritating Bar. Then servant tells Bar that Chids is upstairs and ask her to go. Again the servant look at her weidly...

- Chids wait Bar miserablely, like scopion bite thief... Bar comes there...and thodarum

⭐️HAPPY PONGGAL ⭐️
TO EVERYONE
Ponggum mangalam eggum thanguthom
Edited by Janu - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.