Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update25/1 Gyan sabha & Ganesh's solu

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sia's net connection is giving her problem, so bear with me.
Parvati is sad, Ganesh comes to her, wipes her tears, asks what is the matter? Paravti hugs him, asks, why is he unhappy? He says I can't see you unhappy, I know the reason. Paravti asks what does he knpw? He says your comb is broken, that's why you are sad but not to worry I have arranged a new one for you. Paravti says those who have a son like you can never be unhappy, I'll cook for you.

At the Gyan sabha, Shivji continues, Bhaya, fear arises from wish, if there is wish of living then death's fear  existstoo. All Devas, Gandharvas, Humanas , none of them are free from this fear.

Dashanana's penanace is in progress. Brhmaji appears, calls Dasahanana, Kumbhkarna, Vibhishan, asks them to stop their penanace. All 3 opens their eyes. Devas are seeing this with fear.

Dashanana is happy seeing him. Brhmadev tells him to ask for a boon. He asks for being immortal. Brhmaji says he can't give that, ask something else. He asks he is Brhmaji's descendant, why can't he bless him for immortality. Brhmaji says,as Dashanana lives on Earth he can ask for, no Human can kill him. Dashanana says he is not scared of Humans, give me the boon of not getting defeated by Devas, Gandharvas, Yakshas.

Vibhishan asks for God's bhakti. Brhmaji is pleased with this blesses him to be Chiranjivi.

It's Kumbhkarna's turn. Indra is worried if he'll ask for Indrasana. Kumbhkarna asks for Indrasan, Nindrasan. Devi Saraswati is seeing this. Brhmaji again asks what does he want? Finally Kumbhkarna asks for Nindrasana, instead of Indrasana. Brhmaji says he'll be awake for 6 months & will be sleeping for 6 months. Indra is thrilled, says my Singhasana is saved.

At the Gyan sabha, Shivji says, Insecurity is the reason for sin & atonment is possible by undergoing various tough tasks. That's why fear is the main reason for sin,

Kartikeya makes a comb,seeing it Ashok Sundari & Ganesh laughs, says this can be used for farming not for combing hairs. Ganesh asks Nanadi if he can make a comb. Nandi says he can make only Shivling not a comb. Vishvakarma has made many Bhavans, he can make it. Ganesh with Kartikeya on Peacock goes to Vishvakarma, he gives them one comb says, this can not break & you can't find any fault in it. Ganesh touching the edges of the comb says these sharp edges can hurt mother. Vishvakarma apologises saying he is not capable of making a comb for Aadi Shakti. Kartikeya  is wondering who can make mother's comb. Ganesh thinks, tells Kartikeya he knows who can makeit, let's go. They are back to Kailash. They  come to the Gyan Sabha.

Shivji says the solution of all these problem is being Anasakta from Aaasakta. Being Anasakta problems of life can be solved. Shivji sees them, asks  are they here to be part of this Gyan sabha? Ganesh says they are here to find solution for a problem, he can finish the Gyan sabha. Shivji asks what is their problem? Ganesh shows the broken comb. Shivji recognizes it as Parvati's comb. All the rishis are watching this convo with smile.  Ganesh says mother is very unhappy because of this broken comb. There is no one in this World who can make my mother's comb & nothing in the World is impossiblefor you. Will you make a new one for mother? Will you solve her problem? Shivji is thinking.

Precap: Shivji is doing Parvati's Shringar.

Dashanana is doing Shivji's penanace, has cut his 9 heads. Shivji is sitting with Paravti says one of his devotee is calling him, he has to go. Paravti asks who is he? For whom he is leaving her & going?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
Thanks Minaxi they dragged this episode a little so that they have substance for Sunday ME which is fine after all it is daily soap only. Ganesh's resolution to solve his mother's problem was cute and his innocence reflects in the fact that his mother was sad because of the broken comb.
I wanted to see Mahadev say Kesh Mangeni I hope I have said it correctly but he does not. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the wu minu.
sia missed your update
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good.. Mianxi...!! πŸ˜Š

I m still waiting to know.. where is all this leading to..??
All the Gyaan abt Aasakt.. Anasakt... (apart from it being for the viewers) 
Will Mahadev make Parvati understand all this..??πŸ˜•
or it is just on Ganesh's wish.. Mahadev will do her shringar and thats the end of it...?? πŸ˜•

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx minakshi...ganesh ws really cute today wid his innocence abt why parvati was upset...Indra was annoying as usual..
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mnx12ji, awesome update... Thank you too for it 😊. And about epi combing combing combing comboπŸ˜†... I guess i can't say it as romantic as main surprise event has been stored for us.. In this weeks ME...😊
today's main events was sibilings lovely group work for theirs parents, and mahadev-devi scenes ( there wasn't any scenes maybe.. I guess so.. But, they'res expressions.. Fabulous) and ravaana brothers trio group... How wish kumbhkarna could have choosed something more wisely, it would have been a treat to watch devraj's reactionπŸ˜† but, still fear in theirs face was worth too watch... And about precap.. Nothing could have been better for this january ... Fantabulous...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Once again mnx12 thanks for the wu😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limraina

Thanks Minaxi they dragged this episode a little so that they have substance for Sunday ME which is fine after all it is daily soap only. Ganesh's resolution to solve his mother's problem was cute and his innocence reflects in the fact that his mother was sad because of the broken comb.
I wanted to see Mahadev say Kesh Mangeni I hope I have said it correctly but he does not. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yes this epi. was slow, compared to yesterday's. Sunday will be her Shringar & once again Shivji will be called by his bhakta, who is here to stay for a long time.
Ganesh the vighna vinashak is very cute, whatever the vighna may be according to him, he is ultimately solving the real one. Shivji must be expecting a ig problem to solve but this is a very delicate problem. Lets see how he solves it being Anasakta, where a deep rooted aasakti is involved.πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

Good.. Mianxi...!! πŸ˜Š

I m still waiting to know.. where is all this leading to..??
All the Gyaan abt Aasakt.. Anasakt... (apart from it being for the viewers) 
Will Mahadev make Parvati understand all this..??πŸ˜•
or it is just on Ganesh's wish.. Mahadev will do her shringar and thats the end of it...?? πŸ˜•

May be all these is leading to Shivji finding out only he has the solution for Paravti's aasakti for him & he can't be a silent viewer being anasakta. Parvati will make Shivji understand that.πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx minakshi...ganesh ws really cute today wid his innocence abt why parvati was upset...Indra was annoying as usual..

Ganesh being the vighnaharta, will solve Paravti's real problem too while solving this minor on. His innocence & cuteness make it a wonderful experience watching him.
Indra's problems will start now. Ravan had controlled all the Grahas. Suryadev will be one of them.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Mnx12ji, awesome update... Thank you too for it 😊. And about epi combing combing combing comboπŸ˜†... I guess i can't say it as romantic as main surprise event has been stored for us.. In this weeks ME...😊
today's main events was sibilings lovely group work for theirs parents, and mahadev-devi scenes ( there wasn't any scenes maybe.. I guess so.. But, they'res expressions.. Fabulous) and ravaana brothers trio group... How wish kumbhkarna could have choosed something more wisely, it would have been a treat to watch devraj's reactionπŸ˜† but, still fear in theirs face was worth too watch... And about precap.. Nothing could have been better for this january ... Fantabulous...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Once again mnx12 thanks for the wu😊

You are welcome Rayan😊
Mission comb making is in progress, where other's work was disapproved by our Ganesh, it's finally gone to the one, who can make it perfectly, as he was the main cause of breaking it.πŸ˜†
Kumbhakarna was suppoosed to say Indrasan, but Devi Saraswati made I into N & it became Nidrasana, Indra was relieved seeing thisπŸ˜† 
Shivji gave Gyan about fear & we saw Ravan asking for boo of immortality out of fear of death & Indra's fear was to loos his Singhasana.
Precap is good. Sunday come soonπŸ˜†