Thendral Friday Update - Jan 25, 2013

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Tanss for the wonderful and superfast Update! 👏🤗

Tanu I have the same kelvi how is the driver safe and not M&K? Why nothing happend to him?

Actually for this incident I give the fault to T&T & co. I wanted to tell this before, but forgot enna na while discussing with P&M, Prabha tried to leave that place appo Thuls everytime went behind him and stopped him. Aana end la Mohan pogum pothu she just went few meters and then stopped. They should have convinced Mohan to come with them. Athu eppadi they can leave them alone? Onna vanthuthu, probs nu thaniya vidalama? That too for  Prabha? Grrr, T&T disappointed me that day.

I wont blame Padma this time, butt grrr she is starting raasi matter again. Avangala thaniya vittutu ippo azhura Thulss, grrr. Haha im soo irritated. How can they leave them there alone for Prabha??? I dont understand it.

Poor Anand was thavichufying between Padma and Kals mom. TA was good. Good that they called Prabha friend and asked him to help.

Prabha nee nallavana kettavana? I dont understand you. But we know that you have a helping heart nu, still you have to change few things about you.

Have a nice weekend friends 🤗
Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Tanu ma for the superr update!⭐️🤗

Thnx Jaya akka, Bhaghi akka/Shammu, Ratna akka/Tanu for the updates!⭐️🤗

Hmm onley shout scenes pa, ennethu ithu🤔..
Tour nu thaan per ana nothing nice happend onley problems thaan vanthurukuthu..

Shabba nalla kalam they found out where Mohan and Kalyani were nu, illathi inthe Padma ennum kathi kondu irunthurukum..pfoe..😡
Tamil ku nalla pressure achu pole😆
Prabha seiyurathu senchuthu enne crying..😳

Friends have a great weekend😃, enneku weekend illathi, enne nadanthurukumo😆
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shemmo

Actually for this incident I give the fault to T&T & co. I wanted to tell this before, but forgot enna na while discussing with P&M, Prabha tried to leave that place appo Thuls everytime went behind him and stopped him. Aana end la Mohan pogum pothu she just went few meters and then stopped. They should have convinced Mohan to come with them. Athu eppadi they can leave them alone? Onna vanthuthu, probs nu thaniya vidalama? That too for  Prabha? Grrr, T&T disappointed me that day.

I feel the same T/T & Co mainly Prabha to be blamed here.

Operation for Mohan's Leg 😲 Please don't make him handicapped. 

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the lovely update!

Me too felt that TA/T should somehow tried to bring M/K together with them. They did not give full efforts. Etho problem varaama iruntha sarunu they left with P/D. And they are absolutely responsible to answer Padma and MM.

Padma konjam kooda not worried about Mohan. Eppadiyavathu santhula sindhu paadi wants to throw Kalyani away from her house. Koodavey shouting at Thulz raasi... 😡

Aama when TA and Anand were advising you Prabha, appo u were deaf 😡.  Ippo regretting🤢.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the update!

Anandku getting from GW was not enough..Now he wants to get it from padma also (ROFL)..someone shud chek his raasi also...

good at least padma shut up for today...cant imagine how she will be when mohan n kal come home...

its true that mohan n kal shud hv been forced to come with them...but then the purpose of the trip wud hv bn lost...
all the way to kodaikanaal only to get fresh probls...and a diff hospital set up and diff police...
to think everyone was so excited abt the trip! (ROFL)

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Lol Anand getting pulled by Padma was funny.

Gggrrr Padma!!!  Oouff non stop yapping away trying to pull down Kal and her mom...

Uh oh Mohan's leg might need operating?  I have a feeling Kalyani is going to be taking a big responsibility on her shoulders now...hope it changes Padma's attitude towards her also.

Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu baby for the wonderful Update!

An ultimate bashing spl episode from padma.. And poor kalyani mom...it was only mohan who went to the level of suicide to marry her and now padma is blaming kalyani.. And of all
Bashing TT for getting them married... Did they do without MM or her consent? Why pull TT now? Ivlo pattum buthi varala innum intha padma ku... 😡 .
Prabha its too late to realise that it is ur mistake and now going for help... Alteast in this u r unlike ur mom.. Late aanalum ur accepting ur mistakes ... Ithu MM oda character aache.. 😉 ...
Mm house ku going a.. En veedu veedA poi thitu vaanganuma?
Engala ellam patha pavama ve ilaya?Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

I went to my native place for two days. The updates were very useful. 😊

Padma did not spare anyone. Kattla super mazha dhaan. GW kitta phone pottu Padma asked tips pola when they were in Kodaikanal for two days. Already started accusing kalyani vandha vela, jadhagam, dosham and other crap. If something happens to his leg avlo dhaan. Shabba mudiyala!

I loved MM in this episode though. Idhukku mela oru vartha pesina namma jadagatha paaka vendirukkum. ROFL.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago