WU1/25/13 Priya airlines staff going on camping!!

Posted: 11 years ago
The episode opens with Jeanine saying to herself that nothing is coming on Jadoo ka dibba,she gets bored and goes to juju's office.J sees chaturji coming in to vickys office.chatuji sees doc and says u r here,yes pagal hogayi hi!u have gone crazy completely ,that's why I gave u med to take 3 times a day.Chaturji u have given the med to Vicky babu.Doc says I gave to u not Vicky babu.Chatur says Vicky as gone crazy,what is not there ,he says it is there.Doc says let's go to the cabin and discuss.He says that he saw bike in Vickys house and when he asked Vicky said it is not there.J listens to this.Mean while Doc says I will increase the green pill dose and to make situation worse J brings bike in to the cabin.Chaturji says look there is bike and J makes the bike vanish.Doc says take the pills go home in taxi and rest well.Doc gets a phone call from Pratap and tells chaturji that he is going in to boss cabin.Chaturji also goes with Doc.J also follows them.Here,in boss cabin,Pratap looks at Chaturji and says u r also part of the company.Vicky says like he thinks he is part of my home.Chatur says why r u talking abt gar ka bath yaha!Pratap interferes and asks them to stop.Doc says why did u call us?Boss I have good news to share and that is we officially became partners with London airlines.This credit goes to all of u.This is punith and with the help of Jacky he will organize the party.But Punith suggests Razak name.
         We r all going on camping.Pratap invites chatur and durgaji as special guest and u should come.Vicky says chaturji doesn't have time and chaturji says half the time I spend my time in ur house.I will come to camping says chaturji.Priya says,there will be lot of heat,dust and Mosquitos .J listens to this and says Mosquitos will be scared of u and if they bite u ,they all will faint.So we all r going on camping and we will meet at 8'O clock.
     Here in Vickys house,J very excited and that she will go camping with Juju,she suddenly hears Vickys voice and says no to camping becz Priya doesn't want to see u.Suddenly she realizes that she is imagining things but that's what Juju will say.Juju at the door of there house what should I tell J,if she comes to know that I am going on camping,she will definitely come.So I will tell her,she can't come.juju asks how was ur day in the office and he says nothing interesting.J says I have to tell u something,for the next two days do not disturb me,why? Because I have to sit in front of the jadooi ka dibba and V says u will learn new songs.Not songs I will be learning cooking and u do not disturb me.U will learn cooking and experiment on me.Yes that's what I do.Vicky gets excited and thanks tv.Vicky says I also have some office work,where I have to go out of town for 2 days.I was worried abt u and I am glad u will be busy with cooking classes.Vicky gets ready and says bye to J.J says bye with out even looking at Vicky.Vicky gets little upset but leaves.J says to herself don't be sad with out me u can't go any where.
          Here chatur and durgaji r waiting at the office.Durga says ,why did u get this Dorbin?Chatur says ,he wants to look at colorful birds and Durga says u mean Women.Chatur says know and he sees Vicky.Durga says u have come Bicky.Punith comes and joins them.Doc also joins them and Pratap also joins.Here,Punith keeps cracking jokes saying Babo,lolo and Hillary all are his clients.Vela comes and joins them.They all r waiting for the bus.Bus comes and J says sorry for the late.
Pre cap :Vicky recognizes J's voice and thinks this is the end of his happiness and ye tho Jeanine phir se bach ke rehna!
Thanks a lot for detailed update dear.Seems episode was funny.
Thanks for the wonderful update ðŸ˜Š
thanks for the detailed update sai
Thanks 4 wu...jeannie z gvng vry cute expression...i luvd dt expression wn she said bye enjoooy...
Originally posted by I-Luv-Rashi

Thanks a lot for detailed update dear.Seems episode was funny.
u r welcome!alina!
Originally posted by jeanniefan

Thanks 4 wu...jeannie z gvng vry cute expression...i luvd dt expression wn she said bye enjoooy...
her expression was awesome and at the end she gave jatka to juju! ðŸ˜­
let see what happens on monday!😃
Originally posted by sadiya786

thanks for the update
u r welcome!
Originally posted by giafan.1

thanks
welcome!dear!
Originally posted by delsi