PrincessRu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer: I am one of Mohit's biggest fans. Loved him in MJHT. Please do not think I am bashing him

So I'm really looking forward to the Garv and Gauri union. Garv seems to be hot tempered and a bad boy..and Gauri seems really sweet. I see a lot of crackling chemistry b/w the two, which I dint really see in SidRi.

Even though Garv has almost no scenes with Gauri yet,  I see a sort of passion because of their polar personalities. I guess the pitfall in Sid-Gauri was that both of them were too sweet sweet. It was getting kinda bland. If you see most of the legendary couples, they are opposites..!

Anyways I do think Mohit should quit the show because all said and done, he is a bigger star compared to Manit and he isnt getting his due in the show.

I remember how I rooted for Manit even though he was the villian in Ram Milaaye Jodi. There's something about him that I love. He's very hot..

Lets hope for the best for Khaamoshiyaan! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessRu

Disclaimer: I am one of Mohit's biggest fans. Loved him in MJHT. Please do not think I am bashing him

So I'm really looking forward to the Garv and Gauri union. Garv seems to be hot tempered and a bad boy..and Gauri seems really sweet. I see a lot of crackling chemistry b/w the two, which I dint really see in SidRi.

Even though Garv has almost no scenes with Gauri yet, I see a sort of passion because of their polar personalities. I guess the pitfall in Sid-Gauri was that both of them were too sweet sweet. It was getting kinda bland. If you see most of the legendary couples, they are opposites..!

Anyways I do think Mohit should quit the show because all said and done, he is a bigger star compared to Manit and he isnt getting his due in the show.

I remember how I rooted for Manit even though he was the villian in Ram Milaaye Jodi. There's something about him that I love. He's very hot..

I Agree with u ...i also used to watch mjht...n i loved it
Gauri n garv will be better coz they both r opposite ...
Its mjht nupur n mayak were both different...gunjal n samrat were also opposite
Khushi n arnav...maan n geet ...n many more
Opposites make the best
Garv n gauri r opposite...gauri is very sweet ...
Sid n gauri both r very sweet n similar...

Garv background music is nice...the music suits him...i lov it

I want knoc jhok between gauri n garv ...both hav good chemistery

I dont want only crying gauri but strong n fight back gauri...gauri shud do some crazyness also
I want comedy in the show...

As now they will get gauri n garv married i want more gauri n garv scenes

Sid shud hav a nice crazy pair ...like khushi..maanvi..nupur...

N the girl shud be garv lil sis ...maza ayega ...

Coz i lov sid n garv encounter :p

I am giving it a chance...n will wait n watch

So lets wait n watch ...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Garv and Gauri as a couple will be a bit more spicy to watch! But nothing can redeem a show from bad story, direction and sometimes even bad acting! So personally I feel this show does not have a good future!

Mohit and Manit's acting is fine! Mrunal is a newcomer, so she is still learning! But this show's content and execution is the main issue! They need to fix THAT first, or this show has no hope!
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Garv and Gauri as a couple will be a bit more spicy to watch! But nothing can redeem a show from bad story, direction and sometimes even bad acting! So personally I feel this show does not have a good future!

Mohit and Manit's acting is fine! Mrunal is a newcomer, so she is still learning! But this show's content and execution is the main issue! They need to fix THAT first, or this show has no hope!

Yeah u are totally right! It is really a bad story and direction bad also...  need to get better or the show will come to an end very quickly... already it has low trps, and now also Mohit has left...

I always wanted Garv and Gauri to be together in the end, but never wanted Sid to quit πŸ˜­ I am one of those sad fans who are unhappy with his decision to leave, but this show is so rubbish that what can one do? πŸ˜•
Achava11 thumbnail
I hope GG track will be nice...looking forward to the marriage between two opposite characters
Israa101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danika

Yeah u are totally right! It is really a bad story and direction bad also... need to get better or the show will come to an end very quickly... already it has low trps, and now also Mohit has left...

I always wanted Garv and Gauri to be together in the end, but never wanted Sid to quit😭I am one of those sad fans who are unhappy with his decision to leave, but this show is so rubbish that what can one do?πŸ˜•

I agree tht it needs work and tht it's not fair tht mohit left, but maybe it's best for the story and for him! The obstacle of Sid will be out of garv and gauris life so they can carry on with their story and mohit can go into a better show where he has a good main role! So maybe it's for the best.

But I'm really happy tht they're choosing to show garv and gauris track! I can't wait to see them together! 😳
Israa101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessRu

Even though Garv has almost no scenes with Gauri yet, I see a sort of passion because of their polar personalities. I guess the pitfall in Sid-Gauri was that both of them were too sweet sweet. It was getting kinda bland. If you see most of the legendary couples, they are opposites..!

i agree with all your views, and some of those legendary couples are maaneet and arshi and i think thy we're two of the best couples out there and tht opposites attract and that's where the chemistry comes from! And we all need chemistry in a couple, otherwise it will be very bland as you said! But yea, lets just hope tht thy continue with garv and gauris love story and they improve the show to be more interesting!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the idea of Garv and Guari! 
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

News is that, this Feb, this show is going to be replaced by another -saraswatichandra.
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It will be interesting to see gauri and garv