Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SAYAN18

News is that, this Feb, this show is going to be replaced by another -saraswatichandra.

The news is it might replace ...its not confirmed that it will replace...
Depending on trp sp will decide ...to end it or change its time slot
   i dont think this show going to end this soon ...its just start πŸ˜² story is still un clear i think lot to drama in store their are many other shws which took time to gain good trps likepyaar ka dard hai ...navya ...ruk jana naheen but star plus give them time to settle ...khamoshiyan have just started though their are lot of weaknesses in story telling but lets hope for best ...one thing surprise mea huge population on this forum come here and share how much they hate this show but still despite of this dislikeness this is one of the active forum ...this clearly indicate that no matter how much we hate this show but cant ignore it.
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

i dont think this show going to end this soon ...its just start😲 story is still un clear i think lot to drama in store their are many other shws which took time to gain good trps likepyaar ka dard hai ...navya ...ruk jana naheen but star plus give them time to settle ...khamoshiyan have just started though their are lot of weaknesses in story telling but lets hope for best ...one thing surprise mea huge population on this forum come here and share how much they hate this show but still despite of this dislikeness this is one of the active forum ...this clearly indicate that no matter how much we hate this show but cant ignore it.

Ya ur right ... πŸ˜†
We can share wats in our heart in this forum...

Today they revealed that apa is very bad he has taken property of his friend

N they showed garv is vikram ...n not only property but he has done many wrong things

Im looking forward to saraswati chandra, it looks really good. But i dont want it to replace khamoshiyan. I hope it doesnt and it gets anothr time slot. That would be good, coz we can watch both then.
i love Manit since his Raam Milayi Jodi days..
love his way of dialogue delivery..
his voice has some.. charm!!

want to see more of Garv-Gauri..
wish ds show doesn't end πŸ˜”
i am also a major mjht fan and i love mohit but i actually like garv and gauri togethe ri think garv is good as the lead
Originally posted by suchianshu89

i love Manit since his Raam Milayi Jodi days..
love his way of dialogue delivery..
his voice has some.. charm!!

want to see more of Garv-Gauri..
wish ds show doesn't end πŸ˜”

I know his dialogue delivery is superb!
I loved todays episode of khamoshiyan as there was lots of garv-gauri scenes and gauri is starting to fall for garv as well :)