In Honor of Admin Priya.Nair -Appreciation Thread - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Many many congrats... πŸ₯³ 
Priya Di <3

Congratulations for 8 wonderful years!

Thank You for all your efforts towards the development of India-Forums. Thank You for making this place so wonderful, just like you.

Thank Yoouu for your contributions towards this site. THANK YOU for EVERYTHING. πŸ€—

Reading the description about u, i feel like i know u since SOO many years πŸ˜†

Keep Rocking!!

[I'll make something SOON for u πŸ˜ƒ]

Loads of Love.
-Ridzi.

P.S: Shifsie, Beautiful thread<3
Congratulations Priya di!
You rock <3
Very Nice Post Shifali.

For me, I have interacted with you Priya Mam Two times by now through PMs :) and what I analysed is that Priya Di[May I call you Di as every other member here call you that?:) ] is really Cool and a Great Admin because the way she made my anxiety fade away regarding my 1st Promotion on I-F on Pyar Ka Dard Hai Forum is just Marvelous. I was very anxious regarding that My name didnt came on Dev. Team of Forum but she made me So Happy on second moment that I can't express. Priya di told me do my work same like i'm doing and appreciated my work too! I was nervous to talk to you di but you made my nervousness fade away from me. I'm very thankfull to you for giving me Everything , whatever I got here. Each and Every Dev. Team member especially Jyoti di, Shabnam di, Erum , Swetha, Gun, Shifali, Shruti and Aahaana our GMs, Nishi, Mahi, Ravjot di, Tanu di, Sai, Stuti , Shanti di, Resham di, Nadii , Saraa , Deepali , Neethi, Radha di, Fivr , Ridzzi , Nidhi , Shreya , Rasmi , Rashmi di and many more etc etc etc [my List is uncountable🀣]...are very supportive, humble, great friends, sisters, brothers to me and they always guided and appreciated me.

Lastly, I want to thank both our Admins , Vijay bhaiya and Priya di for giving us a Platform like IF who made me learn patience and much more...

Keep Rocking Priya di, Happy Winters to you and Everyone! Here.

Best Regards DevπŸ€—
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
PD. You're the most amazing person that I have come across. You've always guided everyone through everything. You're that one person who knows what is going through a new member - be it the DT or a regular member. Thankyou for giving your precious time and dedication to India-Forums always! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love,
Saraa.
Wow. Lovely post.

Priya di you're an amazing person. You're always there to answer questions or follow up on things that need to be followed up on. I've PMed you several times (when I first started on IF it was a bit more than now πŸ˜†...that is probably every week or so because I still hadn't grasped the idea that you were an Admin and that there were several people, VBs and CMs under you πŸ˜†). But throughout you always answered my PMs and directed me properly. Thank you so much for your precious time and dedication to IF!!!! πŸ€—

P.S. Oh and I just learned that you're a big pankha of Salman as well. πŸ˜†
Well Priya i appreciate your work as you gave ur most precious time for IF.
You being an active member from 8years that sounds great my dear.Hats off to your courage n work God bless you!
Congratulations PD.πŸ₯³

We Can Not Imagine India-Forums Without You.As Shifu Said,You Are Like A Mother Hen..
God Bless You.Best Of Luck For Future..

@Shifu: Nice Thread.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 11 years ago

Wow...8 Years On IF...,

How did you do it??πŸ˜•

Anyways, Congratulation on celebrating 9 long years on India Forum, making this place a better place..πŸ‘
Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago
Congrats priya di for 9 yrs of membership and then 8 yrs of being Mod and you never ever took a veteran member status either, which a lot of us did.
Hats off to your energy and enthusiasm and hard work.