1/26 - Child Trafficking [Episode Dicussion]

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone! :)

Welcome to the Arjun Episode Discussion Thread!

Here, we'll have Live Updates of the episode which can be posted by anyone in the forum, particularly for those of us who can't wait to watch , and this will also be the place for Episode Discussion! :) Feel free to post your thoughts on the episode, the way the ETF solved the case, any loopholes, or anything else that you might want to say.

I'll open one of these threads for each episode here on out. If any of you would like to open the thread, please PM me in advance and let me know!

January 26th, 2013 - Episode 48
Child Trafficking

Promo Link/WU:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3406719

Written Update:

Video Update:

A few things to keep in mind -

1) No chatting/spamming here please :)
2) Please don't quote anyone more than 3 times. It makes the page take forever to load.
3) No bashing any actor!
4) I think that's it Have fun!

Discuss Away!

PS: For those of you who haven't had a chance - check out the latest Newsletter for the Arjun Forum and leave your comments :D
Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago
kreshma has posted a link/article based on today's episode from Forum32 I'll try to add the link soon... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3408818

thanks Naina Di for the thread. :-)

and my summary got deleted by my great cell ๐Ÿ˜ญ

edit..

Summary of Child Trafficking Episode Posted on IF by kreshma Original Credit Forum32 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3408818

Summary by me(Yes I don't have any work๐Ÿ˜†)

As per the article, we are going to witness what we lack in i.e. dignity of labour. Child labour has always been an issue in India, especially like tea stalls, picking up garbage and what not.

Just because their parents can't afford a school other takes advantage of them. They often lack the innocence that they should have as a child. This is a very big issue to be touched on by 4 lions. I'm truely touched by their patriotic thought. (I mean, the way they are bring awarness into people of India is just amazing) I just can't wait to see in what terms they have touched such a sensitive issue.

As it is related to Child trafficking. I hate personally hate such cruel people who kill the innocent kids life with all sorts of jobs they make them do.

Hope you all like my short summary..and hope I haven't repeated.Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
someone please do live update pls ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Children are selling flags, flowers etc in the crossings...
one boy raju came near the ETF vehicle (while they were in traffic jam)
He handed flag to Arjun
(Arjun, rathore, Shree, chhotu wearing 3 piece suit and ayesha wearing Saree)...
Raju says Arjun that he is a fan of ETF... He wants to become a part of EtF when he will grow up...
Arjun advices him to go regularly to his Night School and study well. raju says that for this he needs money... Arjun gives him a cadbury...

raju notices shree's tablet and asks whether this is the new model...  Shree nods in yes.. raju asks him to take a click on him, so that when he will grow up, ETF mems can remember him...

Then suddenly Arjun notices cut nad beating marks in his hands. Raju refuses to answer when arjun asks the reason for this and goes away
Edited by ankita2804 - 11 years ago
...Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
ETF reaches to the function...
there they announce the bravery award for the martyrs...
they first announced the brave ETF member Late Riya Mukherjee's name for the baravery award for her unforgettable sacrifice for her country...
Thay ask Mrs shobha Mukherjee, Riya's mom, to accept the award on behalf of Riya. Mrs Mukherjee couldn't even get up from her seat was crying for her d loss of her daughter... Then Rathore comes and give his hand to her. She then holding Rathore's hand gets up from her seat and goes towards the stage... while she was going to receive d award, the whole team recalls Riya... 

after that they call Insp Lokhande's daughter to receive the award for his father's bravery... (that part is shown when Arjun had promised d gal that her father will get bravery award)

thanks a million billion trillion ankita.. I really appreciate your efforts...:)
Thanxx Shru... actually am very bad in writing... n kai baar bhul bhi jaatihu kuchh scenes... :P
so plz bear that
Pitch perfect  episode...According to me it was the best episode so far...Excelling and Erasing the checkmate episode...MAde the way to no 1..

They wanted to make it connect our Heart so did they...Successful in coming up with such a emotional episode.

Ria receiving was bravery award was expected but they also felicitated constable Lokhande. .now that was twist...
Rathore accompanyed Ria's mother to the stage...Well that was so awesome...As they walked ETF remembering about Ria...

All this made me cry...

Rathore dialogue about the innocence...kudoos to the writers...

Aisha's emotional dialogue...Padne ki umar mein bachoon se kaam karvate ho..hatts off..

Arjun's brilliance as usual was faster that the Ferrari...

Episode Beyond words and Excellence...

A pluspoint adding more charm to the episode was The dressing of the ETF!!

Commissioner's speech..

A Salute of Arjun at the End...

Mujhko yeh zindagi was so apt today...much required..

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago