sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜›Whoever lives in Dubai its ur golden chance 2 meet Ashu.. he'll b there 4 a week.. who knows?? u might bump with him in a mall or any place.πŸ˜‰.  unfortunately I'm nt there..😭 so sharing this with u all so that at least kisiko to chance mile uske sapnon ko pura karne ka aur Ashu se milne ka!! all the best!!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keshawn thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Sherni!Hope he finds something soon!Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for updating us on Asish, Sherni_Asish! Sherni, is it really true that Asish is an interior decorator?
sherni_ashu thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Edited by sherni_ashu - 11 years ago
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Mistake was replying frm my othr acc.. 
Most wlcm friendz.. same here @Keshawn.. 
Yes@Surish.. he studied interior design.. n he really loves it!! but he was Born 2 b an ACTOR!! ;)
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Sherni but do you have an alias?
mandygill thumbnail
tfs! and also thanks for posting all his lovely pics from dubai on ashish lovies..pl do keep us updated about him..i really miss him a lot! hope he makes a dhamakedaar come back soon!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
@Surish.. I didn't gt it.. 
@mandy my pleasure!! same here sweety!! hope he comes back with an awesome show or movie.. 
ShanUlas thumbnail
Saw the pics of ashu  on ashish lovies

i was in dubai on my way return to Germany and had 12 hrs wait at dubai airport ...even went for sight seeing ...phew  ! never knew ashu was roaming around too lolz

So what ! loved the photos which u have loaded on fb page they make me feel as though ashu is the guy next door... so so very reachable ...or some hunk i may bump into any time be it dubai or India ...well wish he comes to germany someday

Once again thanks sherni for those beautiful snaps of ashu ,his mom and family not to forget that one along with famous tower of dubai...we too got ourselves clicked by its side all in shadows lolz

Love

Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
welcome bak shana! wonder when we will be able to see Ashu again! did u see himmanshu in fear files? he looked awesome! and his acting..well, i don't need to mention that, as we all know he is a great actor!