Bommalattam Jan 28 - Feb 1 Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
It was an emotional scene 😭 between Bharathi and Kathir. 
Done with Tuesday's update ðŸ˜Š
Thanks for the detailed updates Laks.. 

Genreally telly world potrays women as thyaga chemmal.. For a change this serial is potraying a man as thyaga chemmal.. I am happy about this point.. But pity Kathir for taking this decision.

Thanks maa Lakshmi for the azhaganaa...thelivaana...updattukku...superb writing...maa.

I really hope the story will move forward with this same grip...I have a feeling that CHid will find the virisal between B&K and he will mend the relationship...nu...
This friend of Kadir ( Ram) is familiar...to all of us...from Muthaaram and PS etc...He is a good actor too... Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Originally posted by atina

Thanks maa Lakshmi for the azhaganaa...thelivaana...updattukku...superb writing...maa.

I really hope the story will move forward with this same grip...I have a feeling that CHid will find the virisal between B&K and he will mend the relationship...nu...

Thanks akka for the appreciation 😊
Originally posted by atina

Thids friend of Kadir ( Ram) is familiar...to all of us...from Muthaaram and PS etc...He is a good actor too...

Yes akka. His role in Mutharam ended na.
i beg to be differ ...😵

I prefer Bar to marry Santhosh and teach him and Nad lesson in life. Indirectly she will help Chids and safeguard his wealth from these two men.
What Kathir said earlier that Bar family priorities is more important than their love,it is true in real life...How long they gonna struggle with poverty in life and moreover Kathir career is not a firm one. I seems to agree with his view...
Thanks atina akka for the updates !!

Its Kathir who will suffer more on loosing Bharathi 😭
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the detailed updates Laks.. 

Genreally telly world potrays women as thyaga chemmal.. For a change this serial is potraying a man as thyaga chemmal.. I am happy about this point.. But pity Kathir for taking this decision.

Yeah !! I think we had one male thyaga chemmal in the form of 'Krishnan' of 'Uravugal' too.