•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Just two thoughts !

I just cannot believe that they have an African band on the pre-finale of this show.😡

Even more undigestible for me is having a band from abroad on our republic day !😡

Singing and cacophony galore goes on in the pre-finale !

What a un-fitting end to a wonderful season.

Disappointed😳
Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
I Have not watched the episode yet. Did they not do anything special for republic day?

And seriously why bring an African band on this day?
Edited by Infofan - 11 years ago
Vinash kale viparit buddhi.

Mediocrity rules
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Today was horrible for me  Somehow I find the spontaneity and joy missing nowadays. Also I feel that the show is lacking coherency. May be, making everything scripted on the show is having its toll. Also the judges are nodding their heads as if we are having tansen, baiju bawra before us

Someone should tell the judges or rather the script writer that standing up of the paid audience or of the judges at the drop of a hat, or vigorous nodding of head  doesn't make the show or the contestants great. Rather good passionate singing does. Also there should be some spontaneity rather than everything being superficial and scripted.
Originally posted by Infofan

I Have not watched the episode yet. Did they not do anything special for republic day?

And seriously why bring an African band on this day?

Skip the episode if you have not watched it.

If interested, just check out Aman's singing.

Nope, they did not do anything special. I cannot remember them even mentioning 26th jan. Or may be they did. Was so upset seeing the BAND, my mind went numb for a few mins.😭

Good question. Ask those brainos running this show😡
Originally posted by diamond444

Today was horrible for me  Somehow I find the spontaneity and joy missing nowadays. Also I feel that the show is lacking coherency. May be, making everything scripted on the show is having its toll. Also the judges are nodding their heads as if we are having tansen, baiju bawra before us

Someone should tell the judges or rather the script writer that standing up of the paid audience or of the judges at the drop of a hat, or vigorous nodding of head  doesn't make the show or the contestants great. Rather good passionate singing does. Also there should be some spontaneity rather than everything being superficial and scripted.

Well said, D444ji !
Don't miss the bad editing.

When Jasraj and Shehnaz were singing at the end, Shankar mahadevan was not present. All 3 judges except shankar were standing and clapping. He was missing. Once these 3 went on stage, they suddenly show him sitting and nodding his head and wah wah -ing. Can anyone believe him not going on stage with others and singing with the others.

Fake.fake.😆😆😆

Change your editor😆
todays epi really confused me though i am not a indian but as muslim who is from Us&  i have respect for indians living in abroad or in india as not i love indian music but also hindi serials but what really confused me was that were they suppose to show song based on republic day instead brought african band though my fav was aman in it rest i skip it myself
anyways happy republic days to all indians and those who are on india forums..may god bless you and may there be a peace btw our countries
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Vinash kale viparit buddhi.

Mediocrity rules
👍🏼...😳
Such a bizzare choice for forcing contestants to match this Drum band🥱...totally unmatched...i looked...not finding appropriate word..
I despise Shankar from since Music Ka Maha Muqabla.  No doubt, a good singer, but very unfair to singers.  He cheated so much in that show against Shaan.  Now, look what he did to Madhuri Dey, did not even prep her well.  All he did was give Jasraj standing ovation all the time, for what!!!!, for screaming.