Posted: 11 years ago

Okay so I wrote this because I was feeling really sad about Samrat's death today. And I needed some way to take it out. Hence the sad OS.

Hamari Adhuri Kahani

She looked down at the photo and then hugged it crying. It had been 2 months since he had died and yet she could not forget that moment when she walked into the morgue room and saw just a few parts of his body. He had died saving the lives of millions. He had been blasted to pieces and his team had only been able to recover a few body parts. She always hoped that no one would ever see this day, when their loved one would be lying in front of them, dead, in just 3 or 4 body parts.

She was Mehak Singhania, his love and soon-to-be-wife. Soon-to-be...he had died the same day he had proposed to her. She had been elated knowing that they were getting married soon. He had promised that as soon as the case was solved he would tell his team and then take time off from work to spend some time with her. That was her Samrat. Duty always came first for him. And she had never complained. Because she loved him. She loved him, still loves him, and would continue to love him.

She still remembered how he had proposed to her. Like always, they met with a fight. He was late and she was mad. Except, unlike always, he didn't make any excuse. Instead...

He bent down on his knee and said, "Mehak, maaf kar do. Aaj late hone ki sirf ek wajah hai. Yeh angoothi jo tumhare haath main pehanakar tumhe aapne saath le kar jana hai."

She turned around and laughed on seeing Samrat on his knee. Samrat continued, "Aur jaldi jawab dena. Mera ghutna dard karne lag gaya hai."

Mehak quickly put her hand out and Samrat slipped the ring onto her finger. Then he got up and the two had hugged. But before they could talk, Samrat's phone had rung and duty called. He left saying, "Hamari adhuri kahani aa kar puri karonga!"

That moment had never come. When Samrat came back he was in 4 pieces. Abhigyan had told her that Samrat had died in a brave attempt to save millions of people from dying. And that she should be proud. But Abhigyan could never get past that. On seeing the stretcher, Mehak had dropped into a faint. And when she woke up, she was in the police station. Abhigyan and Shaurya were standing in front of her. Seeing their expressions, she had realized that what she had seen was not a dream, but reality.

That was that day and this was today. She had yet to recover from Samrat's death. And she doubted that she ever would. In a faint echo, she heard, "Hamari adhuri kahani aa kar puri karonga!"

She turned around to stop Samrat and realized that she was too late. 2 months too late. Samrat was gone. Never to return. Never to return. Never to return...

Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago
shreya very emotional i am right now  after reading this 

big hug   for this wonderful writing

🤗🤗
Originally posted by amrits88

shreya very emotional i am right now  after reading this 

big hug   for this wonderful writing

🤗🤗

Thanks Amrita. I was feeling really emotional while writing this, but now I'm feeling a bit better. 🤗
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Thanks Amrita. I was feeling really emotional while writing this, but now I'm feeling a bit better. 🤗

🤗

I got goose bumps and also tears in my eyes

U R a fabulous writer👏⭐️
Originally posted by amrits88

🤗

I got goose bumps and also tears in my eyes

U R a fabulous writer👏⭐️

Thanks so much. 🤗
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Okay so I wrote this because I was feeling really sad about Samrat's death today. And I needed some way to take it out. Hence the sad OS.

Hamari Adhuri Kahani

She looked down at the photo and then hugged it crying. It had been 2 months since he had died and yet she could not forget that moment when she walked into the morgue room and saw just a few parts of his body. He had died saving the lives of millions. He had been blasted to pieces and his team had only been able to recover a few body parts. She always hoped that no one would ever see this day, when their loved one would be lying in front of them, dead, in just 3 or 4 body parts.

She was Mehak Singhania, his love and soon-to-be-wife. Soon-to-be...he had died the same day he had proposed to her. She had been elated knowing that they were getting married soon. He had promised that as soon as the case was solved he would tell his team and then take time off from work to spend some time with her. That was her Samrat. Duty always came first for him. And she had never complained. Because she loved him. She loved him, still loves him, and would continue to love him.

She still remembered how he had proposed to her. Like always, they met with a fight. He was late and she was mad. Except, unlike always, he didn't make any excuse. Instead...

He bent down on his knee and said, "Mehak, maaf kar do. Aaj late hone ki sirf ek wajah hai. Yeh angoothi jo tumhare haath main pehanakar tumhe aapne saath le kar jana hai."

She turned around and laughed on seeing Samrat on his knee. Samrat continued, "Aur jaldi jawab dena. Mera ghutna dard karne lag gaya hai."

Mehak quickly put her hand out and Samrat slipped the ring onto her finger. Then he got up and the two had hugged. But before they could talk, Samrat's phone had rung and duty called. He left saying, "Hamari adhuri kahani aa kar puri karonga!"

That moment had never come. When Samrat came back he was in 4 pieces. Abhigyan had told her that Samrat had died in a brave attempt to save millions of people from dying. And that she should be proud. But Abhigyan could never get past that. On seeing the stretcher, Mehak had dropped into a faint. And when she woke up, she was in the police station. Abhigyan and Shaurya were standing in front of her. Seeing their expressions, she had realized that what she had seen was not a dream, but reality.

That was that day and this was today. She had yet to recover from Samrat's death. And she doubted that she ever would. In a faint echo, she heard, "Hamari adhuri kahani aa kar puri karonga!"

She turned around to stop Samrat and realized that she was too late. 2 months too late. Samrat was gone. Never to return. Never to return. Never to return...

Good one Shreya... as always 👍🏼
its so touching...rula diya tumne...superb writing🤗
Very nice OS Sri👏 it is very touching..it brought tears in my eye. Very emotional and very well written 👏
Rula diya tumne😭

You're fab writer!!!