Posted: 11 years ago
                                             Hello everyone🤗

February is almost here, which is also known as the month of love😳. Red roses, bouquet of flowers, red & white heart shaped balloons, boxes of chocolate, romantic candle light dinner, little boxes with big meaning,beautiful cards,ribbons, streamers and even red clothes!!!!😆.  It's all about making our loved one feel special and cherished❤️. We have loads of talented writers on this forum and we would love to read your take on our Favorite couples!!!!

Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke OS Contest

Our show has loads of potential couples and all you have to do is write an OS keeping the Valentine Theme in mind!!!!

Definition of an OneShot (OS) : It's a stand alone story you write which expands and ends in one single go and does not take multiple parts.

Rules..

[+] All OS Entries must be more than 1000 not exceeding 3000 words.

[+] All OS Entries must be related to Valentine, with SSLK characters ONLY.

[+] OS Entries MUST NOT include any mature or explicit adult content.

[+] Participant is entitled to send in up to two Entries. (Only if desire)

[+] All Entries are to be sent to me@ -Vibz88- via PM on 10thFebruary 2013. (Any entry later than that will not be accepted)

(Pl dont Publicize your entry beforehand😆)

Am Expecting One entry from every TTLSC Analyst!!!!!😈

Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
yay!!!!! there is a contest guys...i'll be the CHEER-LEADER🥳

and vibha, beautiful thread and awesome job👏
i have no experience about OS. if possible can i have atleast one example for that? if rules are not being broken.
Originally posted by smruti1981

i have no experience about OS. if possible can i have atleast one example for that? if rules are not being broken.

hello smruti..
OS means one shot, Short stories based on the characters...so di based on ur imagination write one short story of our favourite couple that is in SSLK in less then 1000 words..

ok then under consideration. but i am not sure. because i have lack of imagination. i can only observe at little extent. but i would like to read all stories if you publish after competition is over. 
Originally posted by riva2987

yay!!!!! there is a contest guys...i'll be the CHEER-LEADER🥳

and vibha, beautiful thread and awesome job👏
yes but you need to participate as well 😆. Aww i finally learnt how to post glitter graphics after reading your thread!!
Originally posted by vibz88

yes but you need to participate as well 😆. Aww i finally learnt how to post glitter graphics after reading your thread!!

vibha, u know am very lame in these stories making and all...i will enjoy by reading them😆 and wow!! god job vibha on glittery graphics, and gr8 u got the information from thread...hope u learn more things..so that, u can give us more beautiful threads...😊
Originally posted by smruti1981

ok then under consideration. but i am not sure. because i have lack of imagination. i can only observe at little extent. but i would like to read all stories if you publish after competition is over.

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276189
this is the link to Vanny s OS. You are creative and it would be fun if many people participate!!! All the OS will be posted before 14th
Originally posted by riva2987

vibha, u know am very lame in these stories making and all...i will enjoy by reading them😆and wow!! god job vibha on glittery graphics, and gr8 u got the information from thread...hope u learn more things..so that, u can give us more beautiful threads...😊
your thread is a gold mine!!! Am going to try my hand at making siggi s soon :).