My_loveis_gone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                               kisha os-   silent tears
guys hi, this is my first os. so pls like and coment.

he was siting on his bench in deep thoughts. how can she do that. she broke my heart. how i fall in love with her. why i fall in love with her.  i know i had broken her trust. i lost her trust on me but i did not imagine that. i mean it was missunderstanding. was it only my fault? no, it was not completely my fault. she could told me. she could told me that she was helping me. i was boy of my own role. i always taken my own decision. but today i m broken. it felt strange. i m broken by a girl. why i did that. if i dont broke her trust then may be today we can be best frnd. i know that i was at fault what its not mean that she kissed him. how can she kissed him. (sad chukle) why cant she? who is me for her? a person who broke her trust. a person who was the reason of her tears. yaa i deserve that. but somehow it hurts. i know it would becuse i love her.

a drop of tear about to come from his eyes but he closed his eyes. he knew that he is broken but he did not want to show this to anyone else. what will they think about him, that a person who always give attitude to others, now is broken.a person who lived on his roles, now crying becuse of a girl. then he standup from bench and about to go but someone called him.
"kd bhai, where r u going" (yes it was kd). he did not said anything. pidi kept his hand on his shoulder. kd turn his face. kd want to said something but his voice lost. a tear which was he holding in his eyes slipped from his eyes. everyone was shocked to saw him like that. the kd, keshav desai, who did not cared about anything, is crying. nobody knows that kd loves kiya except pidi. pidi again said " kd bhai, aap ro kyon rahe ho?"  " she did not love me" kd replied. saying that kd hugged to pidi.and then left from class. Boby come near pidi and asked "pidi , yeh kd kya keh raha tha? kiski baat kar raha tha wo?" pidi remain silent. boby asked him many times but he did not said anything. boby left the class in frustration.

in the night.

she was coming from her house to relax herself. she was feeling guilty for yesterday's party. how can she do that. she want to make jelous kd. she danced with ranveer. but that kiss ruined everything. she was confused that why she want to make kd jelouse. she hate him. he broke her trust but then why she was hurted when she saw the blood on kd's hand. she was confused with her feelings toward kd. is she hate him or it is something else.

flshback

kiya danced with ranveer to made kd jelouse. she said to ranveer to lift her. ranveer lifted her on his arms. her plan was going good. after dance she saw kd was feeling jelous. then she call to ranveer who was standing with her but his face was in opposite side. as ranveer turn his face to her side, their lips touch. and everyone froze at their place. it was a kiss. then she heard something. she turn her face and saw kd with a broken glass in his hand. blood was coming from his palms. then she notice a tear in kd's eyes. she start feeling guilty. she was thinking kd will create a drama but for her surprised he turn his face to another side and run from there. she wanted to call him but she lost her voice.
flashback end

she was thinking that why kd cried. is he loved her? is she loved him? she was hell confused.

next day in royal

everyone were in class except kiya and kd. pidi was waiting for kd. he called him many times but kd did not pick his call. then his mobile ring and a name flashed on his moblie- kd. he pick the call. kd said something to him and cut the call. pidi become worried and start calling him but his no. was switched off. he through the phone to the wall and start crying. everyone become worried. panchi come and asked him what happen. he said " kd left the college". everyone standup from their bench. kd left the college. boby come to pidi and asked the reason. pidi said he cant tell them becuse its related to kiya. now this become everyone suspesious. everyone start asking him. he said that he can tell them but they hv to hide this secret from kiya becuse kd bhai not want that kiya know about this. everyone promissed him that it will be secret betwen them. pidi told them "kd loves kiya but kiya hate him." everyone become shocked and froze at their place. were they heard right? kd loves kiy but they were the enemy. now they were understood why in happy new year party , kd break the glass to saw the rahi kiss. samar- pidi janab, agar wo kiya se pyar karta hai toh wo school kyon shod kar chala gya? pidi replied- kyonki kd bhai kiya ko hurt nahi karna chahte the. wo nahi chahte the ki kiya ko kisi ke sath dekh kar wo koi ulti sidhi harkat kar de." ranveer smile on pidi and said-" hurt? u mean, kd kiya ko hurt nahi karna chahta tha. then why he spoiled her water? wo noutanki hai sala"  pidi shout- ' jante kya ho tum kd bhai ke bare me han. kd bhai agar chahte toh uss din bach sakte the." ranveer again said-" maine usko range hathon pakda tha kiya ka water spoil karte huye." pidi said " jahi tumhari sabse badi galat fahmi hai. tumne galat time pe kd bhai ko pakad lia. wo uss time water spoil nahi kar rahe the balki spoil ki hui bottal ko change kar rahe the." everyone become shocked again and boby said ' chuhe saaf - saaf bta ki tu kehna kya chahta hai? pidi said" toh suno. uss din jab ranveer ne first time kd bhai ko kiya ke water ki bottle ke sath  dekha tha toh kd bhai water ko spoile kar rahe the. but uncle ne unhe dekh lia. so jab kd bahar gya toh uncle ne kd bhai ko bta dia ki kiya ne kunal ke sath milkar usko fasaya nahi tha balki kiya ne uski help ki thi usko jail se shudane me. jab kd bhai ko uski galti ka ehsas hua toh wo dubara aaye uss spoil ki hui water ki bottle ko badlne ke liy but this time ranveer ne usko rok lia. agar kd bhai dobara nahi aate toh kisi ko pta nahi chalta.par wo nahi chahte the ki kiya ka show kharab ho unki k missunderstnding ki bajah se." all were now silent . ranveer again sspoke" par wo har kaam ke paise kyon leta tha?" this make pidi silent. how he give ans becuse he himself dont know about this. but then the heard a voice which was fimilar for them -" main batata hoon". they all turn their face and found jatily was there. boby wishper to panchi- " je uncle kya janta hai kd ke bare me." jaitely spoke - " ranveer tum sab muje ek baat batao ki kya koi ek sath 2 kaam kar sakta hai. i mean can u do study without money? lets think ranveer u hv not money for your study and u hv a brother. u wanted to study in royal school and also wanted to complete every wish of ur brother. what will u do?" ranveer ask-" why r u asking this from me? i mean sir how i can do that without money?" jaitly smiled on his answer and said-"kd is doing. u all know kd's dad is a honest police-man. but his post is low so his salery is very less. with his salery they only can live a normal life. but kd was not want that. so he start hard working in study becuse he want to study in royal. with help of scolarship, he is doing his study in royal school even without his dad's help. he has a little brother and kd did not want that his brother also gone through from the bad situations like him. so he start taking money from everyone for his work. he is not wrong becuse he is taking his money for his work. he is now self dependent. wo tum logo se paise lekar apne liye kush nahi lata balki apne shote bhai ki har wish puri karta hai." hearing this everone was feeling guilty becuse they always called him losser becuse he takes money from them when they took help from him.
then jaitely asked them why they r talking about him and where is he. pidi told them everything including that he loves kiya. jaitly was shocked to hear that kd is left the school. pidi also told to jaitly dont tell this to kiya becuse he has make promise with kd that he will not tell anything to kiya. but kiya heard everything from outside the class. tears were in her eyes what she knew that its tooo late. she lost him forever. she knew that these r the silent tears which nobody can see.

guys now i m tired. this is sad story i knew that. but yaar i wanted to write a sad story. pls coment and like. if guys u wanna happy ending then told me, i will give its next part. nahi toh yeh aise hi rahegi. and pls guys coment jrrur karna.

index

part-2-on 2nd page (last part)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3410390&TPN=2&#75148544

Edited by visu12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os dear👏
i hate sad endings , so plzz update next part really wanna read a happy ending
loved the way u potryed KD's feelings😳
do continue and pm me plz😳

-razz
Edited by arhadlove - 11 years ago
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 concept dear.
Loved it a lot.I too don't want a sad ending so continue it😳
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS 👏
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! ITs so cute! :D <3 I was literally crying! :D So CUTE! :D 
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os
Thanx for pm
awesome os👏 n I too want a happy ending 😛so plz update the next part n pm me if possible
aiasha thumbnail
very sad!update next part please. aakanksha
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing os...
loved it...
thnx for pm...
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail