Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Does anyone remember the cringe worthy questions Vishwajeet and jasraj's wife were asked?

What were the idiotic script writers trying to prove?

An inane question like, aap apne pati se kya haq mangte ho or something like that.

I just wanted to curl up and die.

That brainy female actually answered the q. In her place, would have kicked that idiotic jai where it hurt him the most. GOD !

It just struck me, what would Madhuri's husband would have answered if he was asked this question. I dread hearing the answer.๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is one of the rare finale's i watched. God spare me๐Ÿ˜ญ

sas_tv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The liked it when Kapil said, 'oh look their is Jasraj's father sitting in the crowd, pointing to Shankar Mahadevan' or something like this.  This shows how SM was so biased and everyone felt it. 
I liked SM's performance and that tribute to women.
I really felt that MA should've won the competition.  This was a great way to make our younger generation  aware that knowing classical music pays off, and not just westernized rock style music is real music. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MAM Kapil from Comedy circus or related comedy shows...That show only runs on dual meaning vulgar scripts nothing more...So obviously he is going to try same her in musical finale..

sas_tv wow I did not see the part when Jasraj was introduced as I FF thru his performances...He knew he was going to win and had won..There was no anticipation, anxiety or surprise expression on his face..

Channel must have paid big time to SM to carry out this favoratism...What ever happened to professional - business ethics?
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sas_tv

The liked it when Kapil said, 'oh look their is Jasraj's father sitting in the crowd, pointing to Shankar Mahadevan' or something like this.  This shows how SM was so biased and everyone felt it. 

I liked SM's performance and that tribute to women.
I really felt that MA should've won the competition.  This was a great way to make our younger generation  aware that knowing classical music pays off, and not just westernized rock style music is real music. ๐Ÿ‘

very well said.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: music-a-muse

All i can say is in the cacophony of a finale, only Aman's singing was like a calm in the storm, seconded by shehnaz !

An unbiased opinion๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now shankar need not do kheti-baadi in the artic living in an  igloo๐Ÿ˜ก

@ Bold: Maybe the producers let JJ win so that we wouldn't hold SM accountable for his statement. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†