•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hey  guys ... 
   what i mean  to  say  is ...  y  don't any channel or  reporters  visit  the  set  of  this  show  ??  this  is   such  an  amazing  show ... we  shld  get some  interviews nd  behind  the  scenes ... this   is  nt  done ...

they  should  visit  the  sets  nd  i  want  to  see  the  cast's  interviews ...  

what  u think   guys  ???

I agree completely.. its a pity this show does not get publicity
Originally posted by slmu

I agree completely.. its a pity this show does not get publicity

totally ...  agree with  u ...
Edited by riyaroses - 11 years ago
Neither the leads nor any of the cast ever appear in any SBS/SBb or any other Telly news channels ... There are no offscreen moments or spoilers given out ... Why is the show given a step motherly treatment yaar ??...
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Neither the leads nor any of the cast ever appear in any SBS/SBb or any other Telly news channels ... There are no offscreen moments or spoilers given out ... Why is the show given a step motherly treatment yaar ??...

i  am  also  tellin   the  same thing ..  all  other  shows  r  shown  nd  their  spoilers  r  also  given .. leave  the spoilers  they shld  atleast show  the off  screen  nd  interviews ..  this  is  is  really  good ...

I was thinking the same thing.
This is a very good show but unfortunately it has received no publicity in a long time now.
wonder when  it  will start  getting ???
Posted: 10 years ago
now d show is coming to an end but we still didn't get d interviews or sbs/sbb segments!
We never got a single thing - it is as if this show was singled out for the worst treatment the channel could give
agree...many videos are put up for all other shows...but 2612 only 1 video,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!sad