Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber

Posted: 11 years ago
I am so glad I came across these two books. Both books are in the series. They were just amazing! I have never read a novel, that went into so much details about a celebrity's life, his love with a normal person who didn't belong in his "celebrity" world. Their struggles, their passion, jealous, crazy fans and stalkers, ex girlfriends, everyone around them trying to keep them apart.
The author perfectly captured the constant uncertainty of being in a relationship with a hollywood celebrity, as well as the harsh realities that come with it : the paparazzi, stalkers, invasion of privacy, constant media scrutiny. Ryan and Taryn had to deal with their own personal life, but also their public image.

Ryan Christensen, the sweetest and hottest Hollywood movie star, I have ever read in a romance novel *swoon* *drool* *dreamy sigh* He was just so freaking HOT and PERFECT!! It melted my heart how in love he was with Taryn and how completely he was devoted to her. Despite all of the pressures of being in the public eye constantly, all of the gorgeous women throwing themselves at him, he always only had eyes for Taryn. Taryn was just as amazing. I have never read a book that was just so perfect, so emotional, and yet so fulfilling that I wanted to be a part of their happiness, their sorrow and their strength. 

Love these two quotes below from the book:

"You're my everything, Taryn, not my secret. I just don't want to share what is most sacred to me with the entire world on a talk show. You're my world, babe. Mine. Not theirs. They can have me, but they can't have you, too."

I loved how both of them learned from their mistakes. They weren't perfect, but they both worked really hard at rationally dealing with everything. It was truly a joy to read.

This is how I imagine Ryan to be

Eagerly waiting for the third installment of this Love Unguarded!

This is the list of books I have read and loved immensely in the Young/Adult genre:

1. Love Unscripted & Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber - 4.3
 2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire  (best book ever!!!) - 4.7
3. Never Too Far series by Abbi Glines (4.7)..this author is one of the best out there, reading her books makes u want to scream, bang your head against the wall, but *sigh* she is something else, I just keep coming back to her for more and more books. 
 3. Easy by Tammara Webber - 4.4
 4. Playing for keeps by R.L. Mathewson, Neighbor from hell series by this author - 4.6
 5. All Kristen Ashley's Books - 4.6
 6. Elizabeth Reyes's books - 4.2
 7. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young - 4.6
 8. From Rags by Suzanne Wright - 3.8
 9. Raine Miller's Books which are Naked and All In - 4.0
 10. Bella Andre's Books (Love all the Sullivan Series) - 4.0
 11. Consequences and Truth by Aleatha Romig  - 4.7
 12. The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle - 4.5
 13. Crash and Clash in series by Nicole Williams - 4.2
 14.  The Edge of Never - 4.2
 15.  The Fifth favor - 4.1
 16. Gabriel's Inferno series - 4.6
 17. Find you in the dark - 4.1
 18. Cloud Walking - 3.9
 19. Black Dagger brotherhood series by J.R. ward - 4.7
20. Bared to you by Sylvia Day, Reflected in you (much better than fifty shades of grey, Gideon Cross is my fav hero out there *Swoon*)- 4.6
21. Trust In Advertising by Victoria Michaels - 3.9
22. Love left behind and Fated by S.H. Kolee - 4.0
23. Devoured by Emily Snow - 3.8
24. Avoiding Series by K.A Linde - 4.2
25. Julie James Books! - 4.3
26. Colleen Hoover books: Slammed, Hopeless, Point of Retreat - 4.7
27. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton - 4.6
28. In flight series by R.K Lilley - 4.5
29. This man and Beneath this fan by jodi ellen melpas - 4.3
30. Chase series by Lauren Dane - 4.2
31. Wait for you by Lynn. J - 4.5
32. Lisa Kleypas Books - Travis Series, Wallflower Series, Gamblers
33. Real by Katy Evans
34. Leo by Mia Sheridan
35. All Kristen Ashley Books
36. Tessa Bailey
37. Lori Foster
38. Rachel Gibson - See Jane Score
39. Shannon Mckenna - Mc Cloud Brothers
40. Lisa Marie Rice - Dangerous and Midnight series
41. Pamela Clare - I-Team series
42. Maya Banks - KGI series
43. Julie Garwood - The Bride
44. Linda Howard - All her old books are the best!! Yummlicious Alpha heroes!
1. Fall from Grace and Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz - 4.5
2. Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens - 4.6
3. Captive in the Dark (Dark Duet) and Seduced in the Dark (Dark Duet)...very dark novels, extremely different from what I have read so far but I liked it for a change - 4.5
4. Forever my Girl by Heidi McLaughlin  - 4.4
5. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Milay (very different compared to the others so far, it was a very quiet book but at the same time was a very beautiful read) - 4.6
6. Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning (loved it, it is a paranormal/urban fantasy romance) - 4.8
7. The final piece by Maggie Myers - 4.3
8. Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout
9, The Sweet Gum tree by Katherine Allred

Here is my goodreads page of my favorite books!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/17988883?shelf=%23ALL%23
Edited by kshows_fangirl - 10 years ago
Ha ! I ve just started this book...
Well, tell me how u liked it, it took me a little time to get into it in the beginning, but I just couldn't stop turning the pages and finally wasn't able to put the book down, until I finished both the books in series...:)...Thanks for responding to the post. This forum is really quiet. I have got so many reviews to tell, but it is kinda pointless here to share, since noone rarely replies...
I m still reading... 

I m a recently turned book addict...

I read romance genre usually...

Will get back once I m done with the book
Ww. I am finally done. It was one roller coster ride.such an eye opener.the first twenty chapters were light ... Stressing more on the actor s life than the relationship. But somewhere in the middle it caught on to me. The angsty  parts were good... But the narration was one sided ... S u don't really get the insight of what's happening with Ryan in Florida ... So I can't help blaming Ryan for being insensitive. On the whole it's a good book. I usually like these movie star stories.

Have u read Perfect by Judith Mcnaught . It's a lovely book.
Did u read both Love Unrehearsed too? That one was much more addicting. It just got a lot better with the second one...:)

yes, I have read most of Judith Mcnaught's books. They are really a gem to read. One of my favorite writers.

I have been addicted to the aplha tortured heroes lately, normally I am more of a romantic suspense person, but I didn't know such good authors existed out there that I have never heard of! And, since I really needed an ASR dose..😉..This is my list, have read all, totally into them. I didn't know such brilliant authors existed. These are some of the best books I have read apart from my fav romantic suspense novels.I rated them based on 5 star scale.😊

1. Love Unscripted & Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber - 4.3
 2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire  (best book ever!!!) - 4.7
3. Never Too Far series by Abbi Glines (4.7)..this author is one of the best out there, reading her books makes u want to scream, bang your head against the wall, but *sigh* she is something else, I just keep coming back to her for more and more books. 
 3. Easy by Tammara Webber - 4.4
 4. Playing for keeps by R.L. Mathewson, Neighbor from hell series by this author - 4.6
 5. All Kristen Ashley's Books - 4.6
 6. Elizabeth Reyes's books - 4.2
 7. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young - 4.6
 8. From Rags by Suzanne Wright - 3.8
 9. Raine Miller's Books which are Naked and All In - 4.0
 10. Bella Andre's Books (Love all the Sullivan Series) - 4.0
 11. Consequences and Truth by Aleatha Romig  - 4.7
 12. The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle - 4.5
 13. Crash and Clash in series by Nicole Williams - 4.2
 14.  The Edge of Never - 4.2
 15.  The Fifth favor - 4.1
 16. Gabriel's Inferno series - 4.6
 17. Find you in the dark - 4.1
 18. Cloud Walking - 3.9
 19. Black Dagger brotherhood series by J.R. ward - 4.7
20. Bared to you by Sylvia Day, Reflected in you (much better than fifty shades of grey, Gideon Cross is my fav hero out there *Swoon*)- 4.6
21. Trust In Advertising by Victoria Michaels - 3.9
22. Love left behind and Fated by S.H. Kolee - 4.0
23. Devoured by Emily Snow - 3.8
24. Avoiding Series by K.A Linde - 4.2
25. Julie James Books! - 4.3
26. Colleen Hoover books: Slammed, Hopeless, Point of Retreat - 4.7
27. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton - 4.6
28. In flight series by R.K Lilley - 4.5
29. This man and Beneath this fan by jodi ellen melpas - 4.3
30. Chase series by Lauren Dane - 4.2
31. Wait for you by Lynn. J - 4.5
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
I ve read Easy

THe proposition and the proposal

R l Mathewson s books

On Dublin street

Cross series.. Sylvia day... Gideon cross rocks 

Wallbanger

Gabriel's inferno book 1

Julie James... All of them

I shall try to read others too...

Have you tried historical romance... They are too good

U should Julia Quinn , Lisa kleypas...they are awesome.

And for alpha males... You should read perfect , paradise by Judith mcnaught... Loads of angst... But beautiful ...

You should read Annie's song... I don't remember the author... It's such a heartbreakingly beautiful love story...

It's on epubbud.com

It's about guy who marries mentally retarded pregnant girl raped by his brother...(violence is not graphic.. Just over in three lines ) and how they fall in love... It's a historic romance .

It's so beautiful not like barfi...

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

You should read Annie's song... I don't remember the author... It's such a heartbreakingly beautiful love story...

It's on epubbud.com

It's about guy who marries mentally retarded pregnant girl raped by his brother...(violence is not graphic.. Just over in three lines ) and how they fall in love... It's a historic romance .

It's so beautiful not like barfi...

I have read that book 4 times!! Every time I read it, I turn all teary eyed, mushy, that is one book I never get tire of no matter how many times I have read. It always seem fresh...catherine anderson, I have read her phantom waltz, and most of her books are very touching, heart warming to read. 

Yeah, have read Lisa Kleypas Travises' series, actually have read most of hers too! Yup, perfect paradise by judith mcnaught! I am all for intense angsty romances...:)..It makes it a lot more exciting to read...:)
Originally posted by nikita59

I have read that book 4 times!! Every time I read it, I turn all teary eyed, mushy, that is one book I never get tire of no matter how many times I have read. It always seem fresh...catherine anderson, I have read her phantom waltz, and most of her books are very touching, heart warming to read. 

Yeah, have read Lisa Kleypas Travises' series, actually have read most of hers too! Yup, perfect paradise by judith mcnaught! I am all for intense angsty romances...:)..It makes it a lot more exciting to read...:)
. Cannot agree more...

I have read sugar daddy and smooth talking stranger of Travis..

Have u read Susan Elizabeth Philips... They are also good
 And there s true love story by willow aster... Good book... I wouldn't say great..it's got good ratings though..

It's abt Ian and sparrow... A rockstar and a normal girl abt how they meet over a period of years... Fall in and out of love

You should read Hot shots by SEP... It's an interesting read about computer revolution where Steve jobs and co are sidekicks... That was a really cool one.

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 11 years ago