Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

. Cannot agree more...

I have read sugar daddy and smooth talking stranger of Travis..

Have u read Susan Elizabeth Philips... They are also good
 And there s true love story by willow aster... Good book... I wouldn't say great..it's got good ratings though..

It's abt Ian and sparrow... A rockstar and a normal girl abt how they meet over a period of years... Fall in and out of love

You should read Hot shots by SEP... It's an interesting read about computer revolution where Steve jobs and co are sidekicks... That was a really cool one.

Actually I have read Susan Elizabeth Phillips Chicago Star series, I liked them at the same time I disliked some of the stuff, especially her first of that series, that just didn't go down well with me. But, I continued with the series, and it kept on getting better, apart from the first book in that series, I loved the rest of it.

I will surely check out the ones u said by SEP...:)..I have heard about the true love story by willow aster. I have it with me in my pile, but just haven't gotten around to read that one yet. Right I am just addicted to reading a lot more intense and angsty ones, so will check that out soon.:)
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just finished forever my love... By Heidi McLaughlin 

Nothing great... Just ok

Have u read safe haven by n sparks... Is that a good one...

I m sucker for happy endings... So have kept the book on shelf...

Wat about Outlander series... I read mixed reviews abt if

I have Beautiful disaster in my hand... But I m not sure though... I read some really nasty reviews... I m still thinking if I should read it or not
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 11 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Read love unrehearsed... Now that was brilliance... I really loved the book... Thank u for recommending...
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

I just finished forever my love... By Heidi McLaughlin 

Nothing great... Just ok

Have u read safe haven by n sparks... Is that a good one...

I m sucker for happy endings... So have kept the book on shelf...

Wat about Outlander series... I read mixed reviews abt if

I have Beautiful disaster in my hand... But I m not sure though... I read some really nasty reviews... I m still thinking if I should read it or not

Yes, Beautiful Disaster, I feel you shouldn't read the review for that one, as for this book, one should go with an open mind for this one. Honestly, I don't read the reviews much for any book. I do see the ratings. If it is between 3.5-5, I am willing to give it a chance. I feel my preferences is ofcourse different than other who liked/disliked a book. There are a mjority who loved this book, and at the same time a majority who hated this book. i honestly loved it! I was all for badass Travis!πŸ˜‰...I did read the review after I read the book, and I was horrified how people were saying that this had "abuse" in the book. I would instead say it was the most intense book I have ever read! I have read books that are worse than the "abuse" people are defining in this one. I feel people who are too narrow minded, and unable to see perspectives in different ways shouldn't read this book b/c their complaining would never stop!

I just know that this book is one of my guilty pleasures, have read it 5 times, and it is the most angsty, broody, intense book I have ever come across. Infact, the reviews say Travis was the bad guy here, but I actually was frustrated more with Abby. But hey to each his own viewpoint! Infact, interms of writing, this was like BAM!! You never expected this to happen! I honestly loved it! B/c of such intense angst shown in this book, and the way it is written is one of the reason I love the author as well as the book

can't wait for Walking Disaster from Travis's point of view!πŸ˜‰
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
I loved the Outlander series, I felt it was great! Something for sure to try on atleast once!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Okay... I ll shall try beautiful disaster next...
I m now reading Slammed by Collen Hoover... Shall review once I m done with it

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
res...Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Oh man... I just finished Slammed...

It was such a beautiful piece... I just couldn't stop tears... But even after that i feel good...

Sch brilliance...

I m going to think of this book whenever I see a pink balloon..

I felt it was short compared to other books... I was like what.. Is it over already ...

Now moving onto point of retreat
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Oh man... I just finished Slammed...

It was such a beautiful piece... I just couldn't stop tears... But even after that i feel good...

Sch brilliance...

I m going to think of this book whenever I see a pink balloon..

I felt it was short compared to other books... I was like what.. Is it over already ...

Now moving onto point of retreat

Told ya!! πŸ˜‰Some of the best books I ever came acrosss...I have read Slammed like 3times already...the only disadvantage with the list of my books I read is that one has to wait for 4-5 months for the next book continued in series...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Okies...

Read point of retreat... I liked it better than the first...obviously the story was more elaborate... Cried buckets... But it was butterflying awesome...

Next... Beautiful disaster... Not as much as a disaster as I thought... No abuse whatsoever... But it was one mad story...I felt disconnected with it until the last few chapters... Was good.. Not my best though.. I m looking forward for part two... Wud like to see where Abby and Travis go from there...

And I m having a freaking readathon here !