Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

Okies...

Read point of retreat... I liked it better than the first...obviously the story was more elaborate... Cried buckets... But it was butterflying awesome...

Next... Beautiful disaster... Not as much as a disaster as I thought... No abuse whatsoever... But it was one mad story...I felt disconnected with it until the last few chapters... Was good.. Not my best though.. I m looking forward for part two... Wud like to see where Abby and Travis go from there...

And I m having a freaking readathon here !

Glad you liked it! Yeah, beautiful disaster is sort of a mixed opinion book, some people either are crazy about it like me lol...and other's were okay with it...:)..But, glad you didn't think it was abusive...Yeah, loved Point of Retreat! I guess authors get better in the writing and the story development in continuing series...:)...You should read Hopeless too by the same authore, if you loved slammed and point of retreat, you will probably love Hopeless too...

I am hunting for a really good book now, I came across a really good book yesterday, much like Gabriel's Inferno, but ofcourse the story and plot are different, but it has got really good ratings, so hopefully I am able to recover the book, as I completely forgot the name, but when I do find it, I will surely tell you about it..:)
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
You should definitely try Kristen Ashley's books, you are missing on some good stuff...she is one consistent author, never disappoints in her writing
I loved her Dream Man series (she has some kick ass alpha heroes...😉
Loved her Colorado Mountain series, she always has an average of 4.45 rating on all of her books
Loved the Burg Series (lol, i pretty  much loved all her books till date)
Also, loved her Rock chick series (cool reads)
my least favorite of hers were the Unfinished hero series, I did read them but they were just okay...apart from unfinished hero, I would recommend you to read all her other series...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm reading WAIT FOR YOU now... Will see K Ashley after thatEdited by priya_cool_123 - 11 years ago
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
1. Fall from Grace and Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz - 4.5
2. Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens - 4.6
3. Captive in the Dark (Dark Duet) and Seduced in the Dark (Dark Duet)...very dark novels, extremely different from what I have read so far but I liked it for a change - 4.5
4. Forever my Girl by Heidi McLaughlin  - 4.4
5. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Milay (very different compared to the others so far, it was a very quiet book but at the same time was a very beautiful read) - 4.6
6. Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning (loved it, it is a paranormal/urban fantasy romance) - 4.8
7. The final piece by Maggie Myers - 4.3
...These are some of the latest books I have read...I have more I will slowly put those up tooo...
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
I read forever my girl two days back...

A feel good book...

The grief over mason s death was what I liked most in the boom
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
You should definitely read the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens...Don't give up right with the first book, b/c I can definitely say the three books in series surpassed all my expectations and Reckless (Book #3)...blew away my mind I would rate that like 6 stars! So, do read them in order, you will definitely enjoy it! Kiera and Kellan are my most fav couple out there apart from Ava and Gideon...Kellan just is off the charts in terms hotness, and this couple I have just adored more and more with each passing book...:)

And, definitely read Kristen Ashley's books tooo...:)
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita59

You should definitely read the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens...Don't give up right with the first book, b/c I can definitely say the three books in series surpassed all my expectations and Reckless (Book #3)...blew away my mind I would rate that like 6 stars! So, do read them in order, you will definitely enjoy it! Kiera and Kellan are my most fav couple out there apart from Ava and Gideon...Kellan just is off the charts in terms hotness, and this couple I have just adored more and more with each passing book...:)

And, definitely read Kristen Ashley's books tooo...:)

You know wat I m going ahead and reading those books which I had set away as 'tear jerker s ' not for my faint heart...lol ...slammed.. Beautiful disaster... Now I might try thoughtless series which I have kept away for a long time...
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

You know wat I m going ahead and reading those books which I had set away as 'tear jerker s ' not for my faint heart...lol ...slammed.. Beautiful disaster... Now I might try thoughtless series which I have kept away for a long time...

Yes definitely do that! I think for a change from tear jerkers stories you should try Kristen Ashley books. The more tear jerker it is the more intense and angst it gets, it's ironic that I hate watching movies that make me cry, but anything in books like that, I am all for it. :)
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Reckless was published two days ago... How in the hell did u get the book...

I couldn't get an e book version of it yet 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Reckless was published two days ago... How in the hell did u get the book...

I couldn't get an e book version of it yet 

http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=494170&p=1314064#p1314064

Mobilism.org is where I get all my books in epub format...:)..great site has every book, and man it uploads fast, do read the first two book in the series before you read Reckless lol, otherwise probably will not get the story...😉