Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I use mobilism too... Somehow today I couldn't get it.. Thanks for the link..
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Hey

I read thoughtless...

Didn't feel very good after the book... I felt so sorry for Denny... Kiera is not my fav person... Kellan was too good.. I like the guy...

Effortless...

Better than the previous one... I still felt something amiss... The book was good alright... Except for Denny and kellan s childhood...I didn't feel sorry for anything in this book...Anna was an awesome chick...

I m still thinking if I have to read reckless... May be I will but not soon... I have a lot of part two books to read... Reading the first books overwhelm me a lot.. I usually take a break from he characters... I ve only read love unscripted and slammed series back to back

Oh I read motorcycle man by k Ashley a month back... It was too much of testosterone I left it incomplete...

I started mystery man between thoughtless books again overdose of testosterone ...I left again...lol

Could you suggest books with somebody like Gideon cross... Those suave alpha males

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well if you loved Gideon Cross, like I did...I do know a couple of books, but I don't know if you would be comfortable enough to read them lol...I found 50 shades of Grey the hardest book to read, b/c it was just too much you know what I mean, and with all the grammatical errors in that book, it wasn't worth reading...It is hard to recommend books, as I really don't know what your tastes are like. But if there are any books that I read after Gideon Cross I do loved these...But yes, I do have a few names if you like...:)

1. Raine Miller's Books which are Naked and All In - 4.3 (Loved this! reminded me Bared to you series)
 2. In flight series (3 books)by R.K Lilley - 4.6 (very hard not to like this series, I really enjoyed it, one of my friends recommended it, and since then I have read it 2 times already)
3. This man and Beneath this man by jodi ellen melpas - 4.3 (You might not the like the first one, but I loved the second one, as that is when the plot got more intense)
4. Love left behind and Fated by S.H. Kolee ( I really loved this book. it was a tear jerker, wanted to bang my head against the wall and shout at these two people, as to WTH were they thinking by listening to a person who isn't trustworthy! They made mistakes, but that's what made them human, and I think you will like b/c the hero becomes a famous movie star as the story progresses)
There are also family series which I loved immensely! Always loved to read family of guys who are hot, alpha and haven't fallen in love yet! 
4. Elizabeth Reyes's books - 4.2 (You should definitely read these, if u want a break The Moreno brother series, it is really good for a change, they are passionate at the same time alpha! I have read each book so many times, that if I want a break from heavy stuff, I just read her books all over again)
5. Bella Andre's Books (Love all the Sullivan Series) - 4.3
6.Chase series by Lauren Dane - 4.3 (Loved this series immensely too!
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
These are the books in my kitty

Reckless
Gabriel's rapture
Sullivan series

Unfortunately I started the book marathon with fifty... So I didn't know a good book from a bad one...

Ahh I just saw in flight reviews...I think I will go for it next.. Thank u 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Remember how I said, the name of the book I can across a few days ago, but couldn't find it! But now, I did! Here it goes, one of the best books written, and it sure goes in my top books have read pile! 

Arouse by Nina Lane!! Such a sexy, beautiful read, reminded me a little of Gabriel's Rapture, but this book really has its own place in my heart, it was as if I am watching a real film with the events happening in front of me! It was a heart wrenching, emotional read! The author, I would really like to say KUDOS to her!! She has really put her heart and soul into this book, and it shows in her writing as well as the journey of Dean and Olivia...This book, I am really left with, short of nothing but praises for this book! Very excited for the second book Allure in the series! I will rate this as 5 stars!!

Professor Dean is one hot husband, brilliant, intelligent, yet can make any girl like me *drool*! I fell in love with both of them, and I feel like I am going to cry again, reading their beautiful journey of immense love, vulnerability, pain, unwise choices, and their completeness with each other. Dean and Olivia are so going on my list of top fav couples...

Some of my favorite quotes:

"One day I'm going to touch you in a thousand different ways and show you how to touch me." Dean slid his hand around the back of my neck. "But right now we're just going to make out." – Dean

"Since the day we met, I haven't wanted anyone but you," Dean says.
My heart jumps a little. "Never looked at another woman," he continues, "Never thought about one. It's always been you, Olivia."

"You're so damn strong, Liv, and you don't even realize it. I'm the one who's always had to show people I'm successful, an achiever, the best at everything I did. I'm the one who's always been a goddamn egotist. A groveler. And you…you're the first person who's ever…Christ, Liv, sometimes the way you look at me makes me feel like I can hang the f**king moon."
"Liv," he said, his voice rough with tenderness, "you don't have to be afraid."
"Why not?"
"Because I'll slay monsters for you."
"A strange calm settles in my heart. Maybe Dean needs to see me as more than the girl he needs to protect. And maybe I need to see him as more than my unwavering husband and the man who effortlessly takes care of everything" Liv

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Does it have a happy ending ... I can stand all the angst hoping they ll get together in the end...

I m reading Gabriel's rapture now
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

Does it have a happy ending ... I can stand all the angst hoping they ll get together in the end...

I m reading Gabriel's rapture now

of course it does, it led to a hopeful cliffhanger, but it is to be continued in Allure (book 2)...and you should give it a chance, if you aren't tired of reading the heavy stuff...😊 It wasn't all crying, but it was very intense, arousing lol (as the title suggests), but at the same time very real, it was situations that I could say yes we make mistakes, and I could see that happening with myself if I had to go through something like that. The love they had for each other is really what made me cry, the choices they made for each other is what made me cry, the secrets of their past what they were trying to hide from each other is what made me cry, but in the end, I really ate this book like meal, as if I was starving and hadn't eaten for days, it was one of the most beautiful reads I have read in the last few months.
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
never knew IF even had a book club lol.. first post here πŸ˜†
Anyways I'm currently reading 'Love unscripted' and totally loving it...
n yes falling for Ryan.. taryn got to see the vulnerable man beneath, not just the super star..Loved when she hid him from his crazy fan following women... their time together in the pub was beautifully explained. hopefully will be able to finish soon =)
Edited by ...Tanya-K... - 11 years ago
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanya-K...

never knew IF even had a book club lol.. first post here πŸ˜†

Anyways I'm currently reading 'Love unscripted' and totally loving it...
n yes falling for Ryan.. taryn got to see the vulnerable man beneath, not just the super star..Loved when she hid him from his crazy fan following women... their time together in the pub was beautifully explained. hopefully will be able to finish soon =)

I didn't either until a couple of months ago..😊..I am mostly a fan of IPKKND, GHSP, and KYPH and reading books is my addiction. Please do give ur feedback on the book. I have also made a whole bunch of lists on this post about the books I have read and am currently reading. Normally I am a romantic suspense person, but as of now I am loving the alpha male tortured heroes in a different genre. Please do look over this post and give the feedback. I have posted a number of books on each page...And, welcome to the Book Forum! Although, this forum is not that active but still I can't help but love sharing books I read!😊
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nikita59

I didn't either until a couple of months ago..😊..I am mostly a fan of IPKKND, GHSP, and KYPH and reading books is my addiction. Please do give ur feedback on the book. I have also made a whole bunch of lists on this post about the books I have read and am currently reading. Normally I am a romantic suspense person, but as of now I am loving the alpha male tortured heroes in a different genre. Please do look over this post and give the feedback. I have posted a number of books on each page...And, welcome to the Book Forum! Although, this forum is not that active but still I can't help but love sharing books I read!😊

Tend to read a book per night, time being reading love unscripted and Taken (give and take)..
I've seen the list, hopefully will get these in my bookshelf soon..
Read some of them.. Crossfire series- Bared to you n reflected (addicted to it), want the 3rd to come out soon, bt june 4th 😭
Gideon surpasses all the fiction characters I love.. he is just soo.. have no words for him.
50 shades, read the trilogy bt unfortunately wasn't to my taste.. BDSM plus not really a good story line with quite a lot of mistakes.. πŸ€’
Beautiful disaster is in my reading list at the moment, got soo many books to get through..
Love R.L mathewson's neighbor from hell series, especially the first one, Playing for keeps. Haley and Jason are such a cute couple, jason was a man from another planet, a complete idiot and goofy but I love him for that... 2nd one was nice as well but 3rd didnt really live up to my expectations, it was good, I liked it but it didn't do for me as well as the first 2 did. read a lot more bt u'd probably get annoyed with the amount of books that I could go on and on about.. 
Sylvia Day - fav writer, read her other books, including her historical type ones, she even won me over with those.
Lietha wards, another fave of mine, loved her book lumber and lace..
& More and more the list goes on...
Always been a sucker for alpha males with their past baggage.. recommended this in my book group just now lettin them know IF's got a book forum, hopefully the girls would be active here..πŸ˜†