Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber - Page 5

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ah finally I m done wit Gabriel s rapture... And mystery man...

I love Gabriel O.Emerson... The second book was much better... He reminds me of Gideon cross...

I ve started Sullivan series.. It's going slow... Nikita now that you got me into this heavy angsty stuff... This is going real slow..

Next I think I m gonna try in flight series...

@tanya. Welcome 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: priya_cool_123

Ah finally I m done wit Gabriel s rapture... And mystery man...

I love Gabriel O.Emerson... The second book was much better... He reminds me of Gideon cross...

I ve started Sullivan series.. It's going slow... Nikita now that you got me into this heavy angsty stuff... This is going real slow..

Next I think I m gonna try in flight series...

@tanya. Welcome 

I read Sullivan series, only when I am tired of angsty stuff, honestly they are just time passing books, but atleast it is something better  than nothing in one's free time lol...😊...Also, yeah definitely try in flight series and arouse, you will for sure like them. I just can't wait for the release of my Gideon Cross anymore, I am gonna cry as it will be over, I am no longer gonna have a dose of Gideon Cross, unless I read them over and over again, which I will! 

But, you should have tried Moreno Brothers and Chase series, instead of Sullivan, those are really feel good novels.  Sullivan series tend to go boring after a while, so would recommend you to read one book at a time, just so that u don't get tired of it...😊
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Read Inflight #1by R K Lilley...

It wasn't as classy as Cross series and not as crude as Fifty...

JamesCavendish was more Christian Grey thn Gideon Cross...but I don't seem to like him... He doesn't come across as the powerful alpha male as Grey or Gideon

I loved Stephan.. He s more vulnerable than his counterpart in Cross series... I like him better...

Bianca was interesting... She had a shady past like Ava yet she more than willingly engaging in the kinky bdsm stuff and finds it liberating...

I m looking forward to see her character shape up...
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Read Inflight #1by R K Lilley...

It wasn't as classy as Cross series and not as crude as Fifty...

JamesCavendish was more Christian Grey thn Gideon Cross...but I don't seem to like him... He doesn't come across as the powerful alpha male as Grey or Gideon

I loved Stephan.. He s more vulnerable than his counterpart in Cross series... I like him better...

Bianca was interesting... She had a shady past like Ava yet she more than willingly engaging in the kinky bdsm stuff and finds it liberating...

I m looking forward to see her character shape up...

James Cavendish is one of my fav heroes after Gideon Cross, I like him more than Christian Gray...But do read the other two books in the series, as they all are released already, what I liked about this book, was a strong plot, the relationship between Stephan and Bianca, they had so many different layers to each other in their relationship, always ready to protect one another, they could only share with each other, Bianca I think could only fully trust James by the end of Book II and start of Book III...till then the readers could see her turmoil as well as Stephan's...I don't know, I mean I know it is hard to find another Gideon Cross, but I really loved all the three books...:)
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
I finished the Inflight series. I was sceptical after the first book... But James slowly started growing on me...I didn't find anything new about their relationship...

But the best part of the book as u said was Stephan and Bianca s relationship... So many shades... They were inseparable... I was crying buckets during their emotional parts ...

The gay relationship was well written ... Not cringeworthy like some other books...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
What about Hopeless by Coleen Hoover...

Have u read the book...I think I m gonna give a try 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

What about Hopeless by Coleen Hoover...

Have u read the book...I think I m gonna give a try 

I loved it! I have loved all her books honestly, it's hard not to like her books..:)..Hopefully u enjoy it too!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Hopeless was beautiful... I didn't expect it to be... From the title...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
I don't know wat to read next...

Nikita...

Should I read the blackstone affair or chase series or Moreno brothers
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

I don't know wat to read next...

Nikita...

Should I read the blackstone affair or chase series or Moreno brothers

Definitely read the blackstone affair! I loved it! Hmm...hard to choose between Chase and Moreno...but may be you could read them alternatively. Maybe read one book of Moreno Brothers, and second one of Chase brothers...:)