Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Oh I read Moreno 1 ...

It was good book with equal doses of alpha and mush...

Is the third book of blackstone affair already out
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Oh I read Moreno 1 ...

It was good book with equal doses of alpha and mush...

Is the third book of blackstone affair already out

Nope!!Ughh!! All the good books are coming out so late!! The 3rd one is coming out on May 14th 2013...:((...have to wait so long for such great books now! 
I finished Blackstone books and one more of Moreno 

Naked and All in we're good ... The characters are very love able..
Ethan was cute as an alpha male can be... Nice... I m actually looking forward to the third book...

S what are all the books we are waiting for the final part to get published

Entwined in you...

Love unscripted series..

Blackstone affair...

I finished Blackstone books and one more of Moreno 

Naked and All in we're good ... The characters are very love able..
Ethan was cute as an alpha male can be... Nice... I m actually looking forward to the third book...

S what are all the books we are waiting for the final part to get published

Entwined in you...

Love unscripted series..

Blackstone affair...

There is 
1. Walking Disaster, 
2. Too Far series 3rd book by Abbi Glines (you really need to read that series!! she is one fine authors, and most of her book are  a hit, especially this series is so damn addicting!) , 
3. The Coincidence series 2nd book coming up by Jessica Sorensen (loved this series I will give it like 4.5 stars), 
4. The Secret series by Jessica Sorensen 2nd book is coming up too! (Sweet read 4.3 stars!), 
5. This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover is coming up! , 
6. Crush (Crash #3) by Nicole Williams (I am dying to get this third book in the series!) , 
7. Weathering the Storm (Storm #2)  by Samantha Towle (I can't wait anymore for this one!) , 
8. Jet (Rule #2) by Jay Crownover (Okay, the guy is freaking HOT!! And, damn this book is great! What chemistry!! ) 
9. Fallen Crest High #2 by Tijan (Okay, I came across this on Wattpad, and she has already published the first one, but the second book is coming out soon in the series! And, I really loved it! A very refreshing read, even though it was crazy but still I enjoyed the chemistry between the leads, so much sexual tension! )
10. Gabriel's Redemption (book #3)...can't wait for that one!
11. Breathing series by Rebecca Donovan 3rd book is yet to come out! Loved the series! 
12. The Perfect Game Series by J. Sterling, Book 2 is yet to come out! (I loved the first book, but I hated how the female lead forgave the male lead for cheating kinda easily, I know the guy has issues, but come on!! But I am willing to give it a chance and see what happens in the second one, b/c I sure as hell don't want him cheating again on her just b/c you are away from her!)
13. Avoiding series by K.A. Linde Book 3 is yet to come out! (Love this series! I don't want Jack to come between Ramsey and Lexi! The guy should just f*** off for all I care! One of the best series I have read, keeps one on the edge of the seat)
14. Pushing the Limit series by Katie McGarry Book #2 is yet to come out! (Can't wait for this one)
15. Convicted by Aleatha Romig (Book # 3) and I really can't wait for this one! Top of  my list but the release date is not yet set for this year! Uggh!

I have a lot on my list for Yet to be released books this year, but right now kinda tired from typing lol, so will probably post them later!

And, Wattpad has some really talented writers and really good stories! 

Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
Have you read collide by Gail mchugh ...

That was one intense book with a cliffhanger... I really want the next part of the series...

Have you read collide by Gail mchugh ...

That was one intense book with a cliffhanger... I really want the next part of the series...

Not yet, but will read that one soon...:)
Hey

I finished arouse... It's a nice book... With the reviews I read... I was like waiting for something really bad to happen... I somehow didn't cry... Lol...but definitely a better book...

Have you read With Me series .. Very light hearted series... I finished the last part today...

Wow I m really having a readathon ... Finished most of the books you recommended... I still have reckless but saved it for one of the dry days
I thought pushing the limit 2 is already out
yeah, I have read With me  (In seattle) series. Yes, I enjoyed it.  Will read Collide soon...lol yeah I cried when I read Arouse, I don't know why it was just such a beautiful read, very smooth, it just somehow made me cry

Actually it hasn't released yet, I just checked it is coming out on april, june 2013 this year...
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
Did you read the Avoiding series by K.A. Linde and Too Far series by Abbi Glines? One of the best series out there! I