Book Talk

Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed Tina Reber - Page 7

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I was expecting myself to cry in buckets...lol

I won't think I ll read avoiding series...lol. Too much of cheating.. That's wat I got from the review

The first part of with me series is good... It's a diluted version of love unscripted... But nevertheless it's good..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: priya_cool_123

I was expecting myself to cry in buckets...lol

I won't think I ll read avoiding series...lol. Too much of cheating.. That's wat I got from the review

The first part of with me series is good... It's a diluted version of love unscripted... But nevertheless it's good..

Actually, Avoiding series is not about cheating lol...atleast I didn't think so! It is one messed up story, but I can sure say there is no cheating. I for one hate cheating books, can barely stand it, but after one of my good friends recommended it and seeing that it was getting amazing reviews, I decided to give it a try...

Too Far series by Abbi Glines?
Love Left Behind?

Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
I shall try too far series next
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
I read love left behind ... It's a good read...

I love stories of second chances ...it was good
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
I ve started Too Far series ... It's too damn good so far...
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

I ve started Too Far series ... It's too damn good so far...

Yup!! One of the best series I have ever read...try her other series, they are really good especially Sea Breeze and Vincent Boys series. I loved most of her books.

Though I was disappointed with the 2nd book Never Too Far, but the author promised a 3rd book on Rush and Blaire. As, there were many loose ends, and the ending was a bit abrupt, I wish it was longer, that's how crazily I am addicted to Rush (total *swoonworthy*), but I couldn't help but shout at him in the second book!! He was so not there for Blaire when she needed him. Woods was, even though I loved Rush like anything, but I felt sad for Woods. Woods was just PERFECTION!And, I am so happy that the author has decided to give him a Happily ever after in the 3rd book Twisted Perfection, and I can't wait for Wood's perfection.The girl is going to be so lucky with a guy like Woods.

This is bonus chapter of the 2nd book, in the end...where Abbi promised a 3rd book on Rush and Blair

http://www.abbiglines.com/2013/03/673/
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
I just finished Fallen too Far... Wat a twisted story.. It' took me sometime to realize who was whose father and who s mother... Twisted family tree there..

But wasn't it incest...  Who cares.. Nobody in the story seems to mind...

I had neglected this book for long.. I m glad u made me read it
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Oh I ve got a crush on Woods too... I thought he was going to be creepy in the beginning.

Yeah the second book was not upto expectations... I couldn't go to sleep without completing the books...had an all nighter

kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Oh I ve got a crush on Woods too... I thought he was going to be creepy in the beginning.

Yeah the second book was not upto expectations... I couldn't go to sleep without completing the books...had an all nighter

Ahh! I do that too staying up all nigh to finish a book. It's kinda hard to sleep once you start a book, as then I can't sleep, and I keep on having dreams about the book I left half finished lol...😆..So I have often done an all nighter 

Okay since we have been chatting so long now, are u a college student? Lol just wanted to ask, b/c I am just curious. :)
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
I m a doctor actually... Waiting for my pg entrance results...

I ve never read novels until last year... Picked up the habit from a friend...