Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Girls, do you not realise our pleas for more of Samar has fallen into deaf ears!  I am almost feeling paranoid about this. 
The more we ask, the less we are getting.  We are now getting forced Jodis, forced chemistry being rammed down our throats!!
Edited by seena007 - 11 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well that just got posted twice... sorry...Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seena007

Girls, do you not realise our pleas for more of Samar has fallen to deaf ears! I am almost feeling paranoid about this.

The more we ask, the less we are getting. We are now getting forced Jodis, forced chemistry being rammed down our throats!!

naw, just wait a little! Is there Deepak today? I dunno, its still morning here! And Deepak will appear they just needed a reason to intro the new character, which I find weird, because I think if they developed the already on show characters they'd get more trp then introducing this new Rajneesh guy! Like if they Developed Samar Tyagi! Samar has so much potential and Deepak is an amazing actor and they just need to experiment more with Deepak, he can do so much more then just anger!!! Like I love it when his eyes light up when he smiles or when His eyes go really big when he's mad and those puppy-dog eyes when he's hurt (which he does a lot more than the anger, indicating that there is more to Samar then this tough exterior and he does get hurt from his dad's and Sayali's words!)
speaking of Sayali I understand why she does it but I hate it when she calls him Samar Tyagi instead of Bhaiyaa or Tu instead of Aap. Samar looks so hurt when she says that... It looks as if he feels he's lost his sister, pushed her so far back, that she'd never come back to calling him bhaiyaa anymore... you can tell from the sad expression that he misses her calling him bhaiya!
See with the Samar/Badri friendship, I also want to see more Sayali/Samar scenes. cause its obvious that her hatred is affecting him! And no matter how much you say you hate your sibling, until they do something that is as bad as what Samar did, then you can't really hate them... Samar still loved her! And since he doesn't know what love is, he knows something is missing but he can't pinpoint that in their relationship!
LOL sorry, I just had to say this!!!!
serena007 thumbnail
Samar had a one minute scene with his father. Are we supposed to be content with that?  I hope the producers are reading my frustrated thoughts. Edited by seena007 - 11 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seena007

Samar had a one minute scene with his father. Are we supposed to be content with that?  I hope the producers are reading my frustrated thoughts.

I don't like that my discusstion on your other post was completely taken the wrong way by some dev fans and they all ganged up on me.. like seriously.. and then they're like wh yare you getting mad at us.. I'm not, your putting your point acrosss and when I do it I'm over reacting just cause I'm the only Deepak fan taking Samar's side...

sorry and yes that sucks! I kind of don't want to watch today in that case...
Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail

"please bheno un samar deewaniyo ko jawaab mat do" Are kidding me? Were so better off without them! Ab is great, Dev annoys me.. Deepak is amazing and Samar is hot aha! that's the way to go! ahaha

serena007 thumbnail
Love to have to back again, Alka.  For a brief second, I thought you are going to quit the forum.  We need you.  We Samar fans need you in our fold!!!
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

I don't like that my discusstion on your other post was completely taken the wrong way by some dev fans and they all ganged up on me.. like seriously.. and then they're like wh yare you getting mad at us.. I'm not, your putting your point acrosss and when I do it I'm over reacting just cause I'm the only Deepak fan taking Samar's side...

sorry and yes that sucks! I kind of don't want to watch today in that case...

For some of those sort of fans is better not to even  give them any attention for they cannot think beyond their precious Dev, and they do not care for the actual show itself nor do they respect the other actors/characters regardless of whether the characters are good or bad.
In my opinion I cannot judge a character even if they are horrid, because I know it is an act- Interest for me comes more from the art of drama, which is why a character such as Samar stands out for me as a character who ought to be more complicated- the fault lies with the writers who are not creatively exploring the possibilities to their potential instead taking the same old liberties of pairing a couple just to add 'spice' because of the non intelligent viewers who have no patience with a story that is led by a ordinary elder woman striving to bring the politician and his son to justice.
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: rangeeni

****Attention Samar L❤️vers**** 
Join us.
Enter at your own peril..I dare you to

It may seem nonsense or absurd, if you will, to others existing outside this perilous circle of obsession with Samar and Samar related things
But it makes sense only to those of us finding ourselves drowning in a whirlpool of madness- we are afflicted all because of one man ...
This thread will serve as an outlet, post anything you wish to splutter on the subject of Samar, rather than Samar Pakhi, jointly Sakhi, as there is the de-eri sa-khi thread already made specially by Alka for it..if you just want to have a ramble about him, please go ahead. I make this thread because our man deserves one by himself too
so come and join us...hehehe😈 (photo below borrowed from Deepak's facebook photos)

What an impressive shoot. He looks the stud. Love the setting, love the man.
serena007 thumbnail
I agree with you Ria, the writers are too lazy to try and explore minds of a complicated man.  That would make the show more entertaining, instead the Cvs are investing on run-of-the-mill kind of romance which leaves us bored.
It will be interesting to explore the character of Samar whether he is a psychopath, or learned behaviour of a personality disorder.  If he was the latter, the chances of him reforming and developing a conscience is greater.  Why does he hate his sister so much?  There are lots of avenues to develop this character. Is he capable of love?  
That is why Samar is so interesting, and it is a bonus that he is extremely good looking as well.