Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar

Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 - Page 22

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: seena007

Alka, if Deepak or/and Yaswant were to read what you have written, I am sure they might want to strangle you😆. 

You have planted a very mischievous thought, and those two guys are going to feel very awkward.  However, I do believe most guys have an occasional bi-moment!   
Having said that,  it would be great if a gay-love film starring DeeWant could be made.   However, the Indian film industry is light years away for such controversial film making!

I was watching some earlier episodes of Kaali today, and I couldn't help smiling whenever I saw RajMar together.  You have my mind successfully poisoned!! 😊

OMG!! I HOPE TO GOD THEY DON'T SEE THIS!! I wouldn't want there to be awkwardness between them cause of me!!! siple solution... they just wont find out I said it :P from now on you guys know me as brown sugar ahahahahahahaha i dunnooo... jokes apart... omg i'd dead if they saw this... i'd seriously die of embarrassment!!! considering I hope to work with Deepak in the near future!! ahaha and having said that your not exactly innocent either dii... no where did I say I wanted an ACTUAL film on them... i was fantasizing on the idea of them actually being in a show!! :P

Muhahahahhahahahahaha😈 DeeWant are awesome... as a couple or as bffs... I don't care as long as they stay friends for A LOOONGG time!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Alka, you are too smart for me.   😊
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls  since  we  dont  have  much  of  Samar  in  the  show  now  i am  kinda  catching  old  episodes.So  just  had  an  idea.

Just  say  which  is  ur  favourite  scene  of  Samar  Tyagi  in  the  show?

For  me  it  is  the  Shagun  scene  where  he  comes  with  the  Shagun  2  the  Rajhans  household and  also  the  Bajrangbali   dialogue  of  Samar  with  Badri.

The  shagun  scene  was  the  scene  4  me  where  i  got  too  attracted  2  the  character  though  the  attraction  was  there  initially.The  expressions  in  that  scene  from  contempt  2  his  fake  smile   and  hug  that  he  was  trying  2  give  Nimai  was  mindblowing.The  final  smirk  that  he  gives 2 Nimai  be4  leaving  the  household  was  fabulous.

It  is  these  expressions  of  him  that  won  me  over.

So  girls  so  now  let  me  know  abt  ur  favourite  scene  of  him  😃.

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The first time I saw Samar was the episode where the Tyagis would attend a temple ceremony commemorating Nimai death.  He was wearing a white loose shirt, and I could not take my eyes off him.  I remember asking myself, 'Who is this handsome actor?'  Then on, I made a point to watch the show.  The more I saw of him, the more intrigued I was, of the role he played.  Well, the rest is history.
Well, I wish I could get that picture out, it was sometime in early January.  I don't know the technique to cut and paste pictures. 
-PrinKa- thumbnail
The first time I saw Samar was when he walked into the Tyagi mansion screaming " I will chop that bhaati into pieces" that's what hoked me onto the show (I'll explain more in the tribute video lol) then I watched every episode just to hear his name... but I missed it everytime (the majour one was at the Rajhans' when he introduced himself.. I missed that too But I finally caught his name in the Samar/Badri Bajrang bali scene which is my number 1 fav of the show! the comedy and how smiley looked and how comfortable he is with Badri!! (this is also stated in the tribute video) and a recent scene of his also joined the list as number 3 was the day he stole the show!!! no one stole his thunder! It was him and only him! Yes you guessed it! that dark red wine coloured shirt! and the way he talked to Rajju on the phone and then the way he introduced Rajjus amaa!! The images are on my siggie in the box!!! captioned "you make me smile!" ahah

okay getting back to studies!! I have a mid term and a presentation tomorrow!! see yah laterz guys!!!
-PrinKa- thumbnail
HEYHEY!!!!!

LAST EPISODE MY SAMAR OBSESSORS!!!!!

:'( Opening a thread on the members lounge!!!

Go THERE!!!!!!

Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
girls!!!! this forum isnt locked yet!!!