Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Summer Love, Love, Love

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Those pictures of Deepak were great.  My special favourites were his frowned expression on the first picture and the 4th.  They are all very good, he is extremely handsome in all.  The Adonis!!

I skimmed through, today's episode on youtube, and fast-forwarded the scenes because there were nothing of Samar except the one with his hateful father.
RKT was angry as hell with the botched job, and maybe he should do it himself rather than get others to do his dirty work.

Poor Samar, looked lost and forlorn.  I feel his role is so denigrating, and one dimensional.  But Deepak is very convincing as an actor, and I am hoping to see the other side of him.

The new chap with Sayali, is rather pampered by the CVs. Obviously the story is moving towards them, and their forced chemistry.  I actually fast-forwarded any scenes of them, because it was getting very cheesy and predictable.  Heavens help me!!  

There was a nice Pannkhi scene with her mother and grandmother, which I enjoyed but fast forwarded it when 'someone' joined in. 

I don't know how long more I can hold on to his show, if I keep fast-forwarding the scenes because I don't like the other two guys and their story.

I can only watch for Samar, and Pannkhi might be moving to a different camp.  Where is Vaani and her fight for justice?  Do they need to change the title to something else eg 'The two men who came to stay' or 'The Good Guys' 
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

Thanks  rangeeni  4  making  an  AT  4  Deepak  Wadhwa πŸ˜ƒ as  the  man  deserves  it  .He  is  doing  a  good  job  as  Samar  Tyagi  and  2  potray  a  negative  character  is  not  an  easy  job. This  place  would  be gr8  1  for  those  of  us 2  discuss  abt  Samar/Deepak.

Seena  i  went  thru  ur  other  thread  and  was  deeply  saddened  by  the  majority  of  ppl  going  against  the  1  who  totally  differs  from  their  opinion  of  theirs. Anyway  Alka  good  that  u  stood  ur  ground.It  is  a  common  trend  that  ppl  always  support  the  good   characters  and  if  it  is  potrayed  by some1  they  like  then  their  views  get  1  dimensional  almost  forgets  that  a  show  is  the  work  of  a  team  an not  an  individual. Anyways  i  am  stopping  here.

Thank you didi πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

exactly Di we need ya πŸ€—

Thank you Jes :)x πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

ok guys let me introduce myself here,I m Jasmine...πŸ˜ƒ
naam toh suna hi hoga πŸ€£

btw I knw we r not getting any advancement on Samar's track but we can bring our thoughts how we want development in his character  what say? πŸ˜³

We've always done that... unfortunately we can only keep imagining, because the channel will do what they want

Originally posted by: seena007

Deepak is God's gift to woman.  He is extremely good looking, love his expressions!

YES!!! DW is truly a gift us women πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rangeeni

Damn! trying to like peoples above posts but nothing is happening. Grrghh

WOW! to ALka's pics of Samar Tyaagi- love the one where he is wearing a blueish checked t-shirt, dreamy...

The checkere shirt one looks like that because I edited it so I can put it on my phone background at that time, but lost the original!

Summer Love, Love, Love

I was listening to Summer Love by One Direction when I read this!!! πŸ˜³

Those pictures of Deepak were great.  My special favourites were his frowned expression on the first picture and the 4th.  They are all very good, he is extremely handsome in all.  The Adonis!!

I skimmed through, today's episode on youtube, and fast-forwarded the scenes because there were nothing of Samar except the one with his hateful father.
RKT was angry as hell with the botched job, and maybe he should do it himself rather than get others to do his dirty work.

Poor Samar, looked lost and forlorn.  I feel his role is so denigrating, and one dimensional.  But Deepak is very convincing as an actor, and I am hoping to see the other side of him.

The new chap with Sayali, is rather pampered by the CVs. Obviously the story is moving towards them, and their forced chemistry.  I actually fast-forwarded any scenes of them, because it was getting very cheesy and predictable.  Heavens help me!!  

There was a nice Pannkhi scene with her mother and grandmother, which I enjoyed but fast forwarded it when 'someone' joined in. 

I don't know how long more I can hold on to his show, if I keep fast-forwarding the scenes because I don't like the other two guys and their story.

I can only watch for Samar, and Pannkhi might be moving to a different camp.  Where is Vaani and her fight for justice?  Do they need to change the title to something else eg 'The two men who came to stay' or 'The Good Guys' 

Very true!!! They are all my rotating background for my laptop!!😳

THANK YOU! I've always said that!!!πŸ‘

Awwh, haven't seen the episode yet. I can't wait to see itπŸ˜ƒ

Agreed, not only Sayali/Rajneesh but Dev/Paankhi too

My guess is Dev? Awh, I kind of don't want to watch that scene any more 

I know what you mean, I agree!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰

Exactly! this show is not what it used to be.. esp after the entry of Dev and now Rajneesh😭🀒
daenerysnow thumbnail

Oh Seena, I couldn't agree with you more. Like you, I found myself forwarding most of the show, though I liked how the Dadi was remembering Vaani as a baby as her most special moment and the Uncle teased Dadi for it. 
The chemistry forged between that new one and Sayali; pathetic (the focus shifting to them now) as are the ones with Dev and Paankhi, too much immature teenagerish vanity for my liking. 
And Samar. Shame on them for not being able to see beyond his exterior. His role seems to be diminishing from the plot, insignificant compared to the other characters. Its like the writers haven't bothered with the characters that were already there and by giving more importance to the new ones appeared to have abandoned them. Regarding Samar, I was glued to the story from the beginning as I was imagining what was going on behind his outwardly hot-headed brat-like character and hoping that in time they would develop on this. But as of yet nothing. Its like Samar has been dumped and left to rot and degrade within the label of a killer as if there could be nothing more to him, such as redemption in some form or other.
serena007 thumbnail
Thanks Alka and Ria, for the replies and observations.  How long more are we to endure this cruel denigration of handsome Samar?  
Wouldn't it be nice if Nimai's killer was actually this new chap?  Wishful thinking!  
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh Seena, I couldn't agree with you more. Like you, I found myself forwarding most of the show, though I liked how the Dadi was remembering Vaani as a baby as her most special moment and the Uncle teased Dadi for it. 
The chemistry forged between that new one and Sayali; pathetic (the focus shifting to them now) as are the ones with Dev and Paankhi, too much immature teenagerish vanity for my liking. 
And Samar. Shame on them for not being able to see beyond his exterior. His role seems to be diminishing from the plot, insignificant compared to the other characters. Its like the writers haven't bothered with the characters that were already there and by giving more importance to the new ones appeared to have abandoned them. Regarding Samar, I was glued to the story from the beginning as I was imagining what was going on behind his outwardly hot-headed brat-like character and hoping that in time they would develop on this. But as of yet nothing. Its like Samar has been dumped and left to rot and degrade within the label of a killer as if there could be nothing more to him, such as redemption in some form or other.

I'm officially crying... yes I am this much attached to Deepak/Samar

Day one, his entry "i will chop that bhaati in pieces" (still rem it word for word)

I know right! "uper jaakar laat khayega bajrani bali se, kahengaye, aur koi mila tha arshiwaad lene ke liye, main hi mila tha arshiwaad dene wala" this one is still my number 1 quote from the show!

I was epecting a rage, a fire... his character to start to show anger towards his blind rage and killing Nimai, starting to feel bad that the sister that loved him to bits hates him, realising what love is, questioning himself on the fact that he's educated so why was he doing this, maybe even a breakdown scene, where we see Samar cry and realise how wrong he was

Killer! I hate that phrase! there is so much to Samar that we see in his eyes, when sayali was screming at him... if he didn't feel remorse, he'd shut her up, but he didn't he looked hurt, ignored her and told Badri to shoot her if she tried to leave, and he left, he didn't even want to see if she got shot. If he was a killer, he would've probably stayed behind and waited for Sayali to leave so he could shoot her himself! that's also why I think he said, don't ask me before shooting her, he probably didn't want to know that he was the reaso behind it if his sister died... yes I'm making assumptions, but what do I do. Samar made the hurting expression not the expression of anger when his eyes go wide, he had the puppy-dog eyes going!
daenerysnow thumbnail

@  red  πŸ‘πŸΌ  Beautifully  put  . The  CVs  have  so far  potrayed  him  as  a  cold  blooded  murderer  and  catering  2  the  whims  of  his  father apart  from  that  i  highly  doubt  they  have  planned  anything  4  the  character. Samar  Tyagi's  innermost  feelings  of  torment  and  the  effect  he  has  on  the  murky  household  of  Tyagis  the  reason  behind  him  being  this  way  even  after being  educated.These  r  the  avenues  the  CVs  could  xplore  but  sadly  the  creatives  r  taking  the  already tired  and  tested  route of predictable romances  and  storylines.

Absolutely you've said it! Indeed there seems to be no plan for him, im sad that cvs are deserting the interesting routes which we seem to have the more creative mind of conjuring up. 
Agreed. Tried, tested and to add to that dull, and unoriginal. 
Samar is interesting because of his understated presence compared to the other actors who cry for attention through their typical acting. I feel possessive over him at times when he is shown on screen, the thing is as much as I am annoyed that he is not focused much on, I am inwardly happy that he is not being pulled into the cliche image of  a 'hero' or 'star' where one is cocooned in too much hype, extravagance and glorified to a point where it just gets ridiculous for instance, Dev who just issues a big yawn for me. But don't get me wrong, I do argue for focus directed on him from a slightly realistic, tad oirginal, and imaginative angle.
serena007 thumbnail
Ria, I share those thoughts as well, when you wrote about Samar:

Indeed it is much more noticeable when such a character is undeniably good looking, it commands our curiosity, provokes enigma, a face that demands attention and compels us to wonder why so little importance is given...

Brilliant!!!
daenerysnow thumbnail

Thanks  rangeeni  4  making  an  AT  4  Deepak  Wadhwa πŸ˜ƒ as  the  man  deserves  it  .He  is  doing  a  good  job  as  Samar  Tyagi  and  2  potray  a  negative  character  is  not  an  easy  job. This  place  would  be gr8  1  for  those  of  us 2  discuss  abt  Samar/Deepak.

Seena  i  went  thru  ur  other  thread  and  was  deeply  saddened  by  the  majority  of  ppl  going  against  the  1  who  totally  differs  from  their  opinion  of  theirs. Anyway  Alka  good  that  u  stood  ur  ground.It  is  a  common  trend  that  ppl  always  support  the  good   characters  and  if  it  is  potrayed  by some1  they  like  then  their  views  get  1  dimensional  almost  forgets  that  a  show  is  the  work  of  a  team  an not  an  individual. Anyways  i  am  stopping  here.

You're welcomeπŸ˜ƒ 
And I agree that it is not an easy task to portray the villainous character knowing that he will be disliked by many not counting that person's loyal fans. He suits the role well and yet there is us lot who can't help but root for him regardless of how negative the character is. He differs from the traditional ideas that attract people to actors.
Infact I find I am drawn more to actors in negative roles, maybe it is because they do not represent an ideal person like most of these idealistic, artificial, fakery, goody-2-shoes characters (exempting Life OK Devon Ke Dev from this), in the sense that is is easier to realistically identify with the various emotions that the negative guys express, emotions that we encounter to some degree in life as a human being- jealousy, envy, anger, aggression, passion these very emotions that are criticised, upon even though people go through them, just shows you how hypocritical people can be- Dev's fans. Other villains likeable in my view at present are Viraj Saubhagavati Bhav and Amrit in Amrit Manthan, and now...Samar from Kaali
serena007 thumbnail
Yes, Minnu.  Totally agree when you wrote,
It is a common trend that ppl always support the good characters and if it is potrayed by some1 they like then their views get 1 dimensional almost ...