Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the only reason i watch kaali is to see samar. I love him good or bad, i dont really care
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Samar Deewani's were in for round 2 of the Dev camps stir-fry...

this person is commenting AFTER the argument has ended, and telling everyone to report Seena di's post because seena di compared Arnav to Samar, and I stood up for myself defending Samar... no names were given but it was totally implied...
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know right! "uper jaakar laat khayega bajrani bali se, kahengaye, aur koi mila tha arshiwaad lene ke liye, main hi mila tha arshiwaad dene wala" this one is still my number 1 quote from the show!

[/QUOTE] @  green  Alka  this  was  a  classic  dialogue  from  Samar  Tyagi  and  i  just  laughed  out  when  i  saw  the  scene😆  hilarious  the  way  he  was  teasing  Badri. I  still  remember  each  and  every  word  of  it  Samar  calling  Badri  an  idiot   and  how  Bajranbali  would  have  called  Badri  rascal 😆   asking  whether  he  found  only  him  4  taking  aashirwad  .One  of  classic  scenes of  Kaali. I  miss  those  dialogues  now.  Edited by akku8910 - 11 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seena007

Those pictures of Deepak were great.  My special favourites were his frowned expression on the first picture and the 4th.  They are all very good, he is extremely handsome in all.  The Adonis!!

I skimmed through, today's episode on youtube, and fast-forwarded the scenes because there were nothing of Samar except the one with his hateful father.
RKT was angry as hell with the botched job, and maybe he should do it himself rather than get others to do his dirty work.

Poor Samar, looked lost and forlorn.  I feel his role is so denigrating, and one dimensional.  But Deepak is very convincing as an actor, and I am hoping to see the other side of him.

The new chap with Sayali, is rather pampered by the CVs. Obviously the story is moving towards them, and their forced chemistry.  I actually fast-forwarded any scenes of them, because it was getting very cheesy and predictable.  Heavens help me!!  

There was a nice Pannkhi scene with her mother and grandmother, which I enjoyed but fast forwarded it when 'someone' joined in. 

I don't know how long more I can hold on to his show, if I keep fast-forwarding the scenes because I don't like the other two guys and their story.

I can only watch for Samar, and Pannkhi might be moving to a different camp.  Where is Vaani and her fight for justice?  Do they need to change the title to something else eg 'The two men who came to stay' or 'The Good Guys' 

@Bold: exactly Cvs r showing him lost & forlorn & there shld be some reason for him being like this.if he was really like his father he would never felt bad at his father's behavior...he is not like his father rather he forces himself to be like RKT...& there is a why?maybe that lead to his past where he was betrayed by a girl & all.then he turned into this person who he is not from inside...& that's what we wanna see 7 his this past may come out by Pakhi,her may grow feelings for her & all...aww now I m imagining so much  ☺️
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

I'm officially crying... yes I am this much attached to Deepak/Samar

Day one, his entry "i will chop that bhaati in pieces" (still rem it word for word)

I know right! "uper jaakar laat khayega bajrani bali se, kahengaye, aur koi mila tha arshiwaad lene ke liye, main hi mila tha arshiwaad dene wala" this one is still my number 1 quote from the show!

I was epecting a rage, a fire... his character to start to show anger towards his blind rage and killing Nimai, starting to feel bad that the sister that loved him to bits hates him, realising what love is, questioning himself on the fact that he's educated so why was he doing this, maybe even a breakdown scene, where we see Samar cry and realise how wrong he was

Killer! I hate that phrase! there is so much to Samar that we see in his eyes, when sayali was screming at him... if he didn't feel remorse, he'd shut her up, but he didn't he looked hurt, ignored her and told Badri to shoot her if she tried to leave, and he left, he didn't even want to see if she got shot. If he was a killer, he would've probably stayed behind and waited for Sayali to leave so he could shoot her himself! that's also why I think he said, don't ask me before shooting her, he probably didn't want to know that he was the reaso behind it if his sister died... yes I'm making assumptions, but what do I do. Samar made the hurting expression not the expression of anger when his eyes go wide, he had the puppy-dog eyes going!

@Blue: Di don't u think why he hates  lovers so much???what made him so mcuh heartless???...don't u think he may have a past & bacuse of that his father treats him so bad & still in stead of being hurt he tries to live up to his father's expectations 😳 don't u think there is something hidden his his eyes,in his pain ☺️

@purple: exactly,he is not like his father form inside but he tries to look like so...he tries to do bad stuff...but he never completes them...& killing Nimai can be d outcome of his anger,agony of his own past bcoz of which he lost believe in love...something like this!!!!& with his intimacy with Pakhi we can come to know more of him 😳

...Jes... thumbnail

& oh yes how can I forgot to mention d point bcoz of which I thought & made such predictions 😳

Didn't u notice that RKT said that ST wants to disobey him…why RKT would say that?why he is never happy with ST & his efforts?that means somewhere in past ST disobeyed RKT,I mean the girl angle form his past…& that's y when RKT said him that & nearly beaten him,he couldn't say a single word,he was helpless.& that's  y he also was not in favor of Sayali's love with Nimai or y would he do that to his sister???

did I make nay sense?😆

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There was only a brief scene of Deepak today, and there was no dialogue.  My attention veered towards him, ignoring all other characters.  As usual, he makes all others insignificant when he appears.
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

@  green  Alka  this  was  a  classic  dialogue  from  Samar  Tyagi  and  i  just  laughed  out  when  i  saw  the  scene😆  hilarious  the  way  he  was  teasing  Badri. I  still  remember  each  and  every  word  of  it  Samar  calling  Badri  an  idiot   and  how  Bajranbali  would  have  called  Badri  rascal 😆   asking  whether  he  found  only  him  4  taking  aashirwad  .One  of  classic  scenes of  Kaali. I  miss  those  dialogues  now.  [/QUOTE]

OMG Yes I know, I miss Samar's funny lines and RKT singing! Now its just Samar always being quiet with his puppy-dog eyes showing hurt and RKt insulting him in front of the Rajhans', servants and now even that lawyer Rajneesh!! I've realised how long its been since I've said this. I used to say this all the time.. I knew every word... Shows how long its been aha... see at one point it was even my fb status:

This is the main reason I love Samar/Badri... I think if the CV's developed Samar's character more then there is definitely room for Samar/Badri's friendship. I could bet you that Samar's best friend is Badri! I mean the teasing was so cute! And the way he smiles once Badri comes back and he's all like "Chalo" awwwh Samarwaa!!!😆😳

I love that he said bajrang bali would've called him Rascal... I mean come on Samarwa! Do you seriously think that Bagrang bali would speak in english? He's Chooo Cuteee!!!! oMG hE wILL bE tHE lIFE oF mEH!!!
Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saw some recent snaps of Samar on the other thread and I wrote this...

Thanks for the pictures, Minuu. That would keep me appeased this weekend. He has got the perfect chiseled cut, and those cheek bones are glorious ...

Reason why SaKhi would look good together is because they are both of the same frame.  They are both slim and tall, and their personalities have the fighting spirit in them.  Although Samar is protrayed as a rogue, but he is handsome and arrogant as well.  Pannkhi is fiesty and pretty.  They both have a personality that won't give in to the other.  Put them together, and you may burn the television screen because of their amazing chemistry. I am afraid that is a risk the CVs have to take!!!

Coming to Samar as a character, I have seen various emotions and expressions from him eg anger, hate, vengeance, fear, aggression, guilt, lack of remorse, shocked, hurt and a sense of humour.
I would like to see his expression when, he is in love, in sadness, remorse.  
Deepak is a talented actor, and he has managed to captivate us despite his 'demonic' behaviour.  We can see beyond his evilness, because he emotes very well without even really trying.

Edited by seena007 - 11 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: seena007

Saw some recent snaps of Samar on the other thread and I wrote this...

Thanks for the pictures, Minuu. That would keep me appeased this weekend. He has got the perfect chiseled cut, and those cheek bones are glorious ...

Reason why SaKhi would look good together is because they are both of the same frame.  They are both slim and tall, and their personalities have the fighting spirit in them.  Although Samar is protrayed as a rogue, but he is handsome and arrogant as well.  Pannkhi is fiesty and pretty.  They both have a personality that won't give in to the other.  Put them together, and you may burn the television screen because of their amazing chemistry. I am afraid that is a risk the CVs have to take!!!

Coming to Samar as a character, I have seen various emotions and expressions from him eg anger, hate, vengeance, fear, aggression, guilt, lack of remorse, shocked, hurt and a sense of humour.
I would like to see his expression when, he is in love, in sadness, remorse.  
Deepak is a talented actor, and he has managed to captivate us despite his 'demonic' behaviour.  We can see beyond his evilness, because he emotes very well without even really trying.

|I agree Seena! Its his eyes that seem to effortlessly express these various emotions as per your description but yes, his eyes appear to hold some ray of hope in them and it would be a wonder to see those concealed inner emotions slowly unveil as he begins to, maybe repent for what he has done or even experience love for a certain someone.