Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

@Blue: Di don't u think why he hates  lovers so much???what made him so mcuh heartless???...don't u think he may have a past & bacuse of that his father treats him so bad & still in stead of being hurt he tries to live up to his father's expectations 😳 don't u think there is something hidden his his eyes,in his pain ☺️

@purple: exactly,he is not like his father form inside but he tries to look like so...he tries to do bad stuff...but he never completes them...& killing Nimai can be d outcome of his anger,agony of his own past bcoz of which he lost believe in love...something like this!!!!& with his intimacy with Pakhi we can come to know more of him 😳

Jes, I like your thinking. It never crossed my mind that maybe Samar has a past we are unaware of that might explain why he is overtly obedient to his father and hateful of his sister or even jealous of the relationship that sayali shared with nimai, and wanted to spoil things as he never had that entitlement to love someone without having his dad on his back all the time 
As the eldest and the son of the house, he is the one who has all sorts of responsibilities thrust upon him and also to appease his father for his own guilt or just to make him proud in ways sayali cannot he commits himself to whatever his dad wants. 
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: seena007

Saw some recent snaps of Samar on the other thread and I wrote this...

Thanks for the pictures, Minuu. That would keep me appeased this weekend. He has got the perfect chiseled cut, and those cheek bones are glorious ...

Reason why SaKhi would look good together is because they are both of the same frame.  They are both slim and tall, and their personalities have the fighting spirit in them.  Although Samar is protrayed as a rogue, but he is handsome and arrogant as well.  Pannkhi is fiesty and pretty.  They both have a personality that won't give in to the other.  Put them together, and you may burn the television screen because of their amazing chemistry. I am afraid that is a risk the CVs have to take!!!

Coming to Samar as a character, I have seen various emotions and expressions from him eg anger, hate, vengeance, fear, aggression, guilt, lack of remorse, shocked, hurt and a sense of humour.
I would like to see his expression when, he is in love, in sadness, remorse.  
Deepak is a talented actor, and he has managed to captivate us despite his 'demonic' behaviour.  We can see beyond his evilness, because he emotes very well without even really trying.

@  green  Seena  SaKhi  is  1  couple  that i  vouch  4.They  have  brilliant  chemistry   offscreen  and  onscreen. U  have  xplained  it  so  well that  i  dont  have  anything  much  2  add.Frankly  speaking  i  would  always  think  that  they could  have  treated  the  story  in  a  different  way  without  losing  touch  of  the  basic  concept.Instead  of  involving  Samar  in  Nimai's  killing  they could  have Nimai  killed  by  RKT's  men.In  that  way  they  could  have  brought  abt  a  character  development  4  Samar  bringing  abt  various  intricacies  involved  with  the  character  and  slowly by  getting  involved  with  Paakhi and  finally  standing  against  his  father  and  serving  justice  2  Nimai  and  helping  Paakhi  and  Vaani out.I  bet  the  story  would have  been  more  appealing   than  what  they  r  showing  now.Unfortunately  all  this  amount  2  wistful  thinking  now. Edited by akku8910 - 11 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail
Gentle yet arresting gaze...feels like |I am being lured in...swooon

(picture obtained from his FB account)
Edited by rangeeni - 11 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: seena007

Saw some recent snaps of Samar on the other thread and I wrote this...

Thanks for the pictures, Minuu. That would keep me appeased this weekend. He has got the perfect chiseled cut, and those cheek bones are glorious ...

Reason why SaKhi would look good together is because they are both of the same frame.  They are both slim and tall, and their personalities have the fighting spirit in them.  Although Samar is protrayed as a rogue, but he is handsome and arrogant as well.  Pannkhi is fiesty and pretty.  They both have a personality that won't give in to the other.  Put them together, and you may burn the television screen because of their amazing chemistry. I am afraid that is a risk the CVs have to take!!!

Coming to Samar as a character, I have seen various emotions and expressions from him eg anger, hate, vengeance, fear, aggression, guilt, lack of remorse, shocked, hurt and a sense of humour.
I would like to see his expression when, he is in love, in sadness, remorse.  
Deepak is a talented actor, and he has managed to captivate us despite his 'demonic' behaviour.  We can see beyond his evilness, because he emotes very well without even really trying.

OMG beautiful!!!!!!!❤️
u shld have made a post Di 😳

...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rangeeni

Jes, I like your thinking. It never crossed my mind that maybe Samar has a past we are unaware of that might explain why he is overtly obedient to his father and hateful of his sister or even jealous of the relationship that sayali shared with nimai, and wanted to spoil things as he never had that entitlement to love someone without having his dad on his back all the time 
As the eldest and the son of the house, he is the one who has all sorts of responsibilities thrust upon him and also to appease his father for his own guilt or just to make him proud in ways sayali cannot he commits himself to whatever his dad wants. 

OMG thank u Di ☺️ hope u r fine with Di 😊
all my point is why he is not given d importance in d story what is deserves...at least bring some of him rather than forcing so many new faces on us to see
Edited by ...Jes... - 11 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail

Gentle yet arresting gaze...feels like |I am being lured in...swooon

(picture obtained from his FB account)

I m dead!!!!!!!!☺️

has FB accc!!!!!!!☺️link plz ;)
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously people!!! Deepak is not hard to find on facebook xP

facebook.com/ActorDeepakWadhwa !!!! 

he's too adorable... I should add their FB's to the start of DeEri/SaKhi thread!!!
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yo, My Samar Deewani's!!!!

I'm making a vm on Samar/Badri!!!!

Please suggest songs as I am stuck!!!

What song represent's their friendship the most and is up beat?? PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS GURLIES😛😆

And we need a bromance ship name for them too!!!

how about SamRi. BadAr, SaBad, ahahah I laugh at these names ahahaha...lol🤣 (I wrote that as I sarcastically said it... and then I burst out laughing in the quiet corner of this library...)

Anyways... that was so off topic!!!

I need a song that's upbeat and describes Samar/Badri well!!!!
daenerysnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

Yo, My Samar Deewani's!!!!

I'm making a vm on Samar/Badri!!!!

Please suggest songs as I am stuck!!!

What song represent's their friendship the most and is up beat?? PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS GURLIES😛😆

And we need a bromance ship name for them too!!!

how about SamRi. BadAr, SaBad, ahahah I laugh at these names ahahaha...lol🤣 (I wrote that as I sarcastically said it... and then I burst out laughing in the quiet corner of this library...)

Anyways... that was so off topic!!!

I need a song that's upbeat and describes Samar/Badri well!!!!

Ooohh! Looking forward to it.
Song wise, umm, this might be a bit far-reaching but have you listened to Blood Money- Gunaah kiya by Mustafa Zahid?
I'll try and think of some others
daenerysnow thumbnail

Ooohh! Looking forward to it.
Song wise, umm, this might be a bit far-reaching but have you listened to Blood Money- Gunaah kiya by Mustafa Zahid?
I'll try and think of some others

Dan dana from Kaminey
Dev d- nayan tarse