Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rangeeni

Dan dana from Kaminey
Dev d- nayan tarse

Can't choose between Gunah and Nayan tarse! might just use both :)

any other suggestions?
oMG the way Samar goes to Sayali to tell her that RKT has gave her hand in marriage to Rajneesh because he knows that RKT wont let ST raise his voice but Sayali will be able to do it!

I just love the bro-sis scenes where they don't fight each other! that was like a typical bro-sis thing to do! love samar right there...

and that's beside the point that ST only did that cause he hates Rajneesh :P
Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

oMG the way Samar goes to Sayali to tell her that RKT has gave her hand in marriage to Rajneesh because he knows that RKT wont let ST raise his voice but Sayali will be able to do it!

I just love the bro-sis scenes where they don't fight each other! that was like a typical bro-sis thing to do! love samar right there...

and that's beside the point that ST only did that cause he hates Rajneesh :P

I love their scenes together! I think they mirror one another well, they almost look like each other. Things are picking up nicely again as far as the role of Samar Tyaagi goes. 
Originally posted by rangeeni

I love their scenes together! I think they mirror one another well, they almost look like each other. Things are picking up nicely again as far as the role of Samar Tyaagi goes. 

yes I agree! they Sonali and Deepak work well as bro-sis! and in a sense Samar/Sayali do mirror each other like you said... even though Sayali hates Samar right now, she still listens to him... like a sister does... and Samar for whatever reason (I understand he went to Sayali for his own good, but I don't care what the reason is) went to his sister, for the first time. Didn't his sister always come to him... before we'd always notice Samar would only interact with Sayali because his dad or his mum told him to or Sayali herself initiated the conversation... for the first time Samar himself went to Sayali. And I think its not even because he dislikes Rajneesh, I feel as if (yes this is from me watching the promo a million times) Samar wasn't even mad, he was upset, scared for his sister, I think he knows something about Rajneesh... I mean otherwise, why would he not interact with him... he has no evident reason to be mad at Rajneesh.. well other than the fact that it looks like Rajneesh is slowing taking Samar's place in RKT's life and its getting to him and again, even with that Samar had an instant dislike to Rajneesh, before RKT even asked Rajneesh to marry Sayali!
Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
kaali is finally on TV... and I just realised that not only do Samar/Sayali mirror each other so well... and they look so much like bro-sis, but Sayali like Samar gets mad and starts to shout in English... :) aha
JES!!!!! I FOUND 6 COLLEGE PICS!! unfortunately the video on youtube doesn't have the entire scene (i was so mad) but it had these ones!!!

okay back to studying while you Samar Deewani's/SaKhians look at these pics!

JES!!!!! I FOUND 6 COLLEGE PICS!! unfortunately the video on youtube doesn't have the entire scene (i was so mad) but it had these ones!!!

okay back to studying while you Samar Deewani's/SaKhians look at these pics!

thank u so much Di 🤗

kaali is finally on TV... and I just realised that not only do Samar/Sayali mirror each other so well... and they look so much like bro-sis, but Sayali like Samar gets mad and starts to shout in English... :) aha
Alka  actually  even  i  noticed  it  😃 she  like  Samar  blurts  out  in  English when  they  r  angry and  the  way  how  they  xpess thru  their  body  language  is  quite  similar.Coming  2  the  episode  i  really  felt  4  Samar  throughout  the  episode -  the  insults  that  he  got  from  his  father  in  front  of  Rajneesh,the  screamings and  threatenings  from  Sayali  and  the  profound  fear  abt  facing the  reality  of  his  deed  and  trying  2  cover  it  up  seeking  solace  in  alcohol and  a  sort  of  obsessiveness  and  insecurity  that  he  felt  when  RKT  proposed  Rajneesh  2  be  their  son-in-law.
Alka  thanks  4  posting  the  pics. All  the  pics  r  fabulous  but  the  1st  and  the  3rd  1  stand  out  4  me.In  the  1st  pic  he  looks  majestic  with  an  air  of  arrogance  and  the  3rd  pic that  gaze  2  Paakhi  so  mesmerising 😳 .What  a  chemistry !
I agree with the above comments. Its sooo amusing to watch Sayali and Samar lapsing into English whenever they become furious!😆 How cute!
Tyaagi's have their funny moments- not counting the mum who is hardly there. Like RKT's, odd-ish quirky love for singing oldies aloud to all within his hearing, and of course the siblings outward demonstration of their fury by blurting out in english!!  More scenes like these please!!!
Also its so funny and cute Alka that you insist on advocating for the Samar/Badri bromance ship!😆
I was watching the 1st episode again where Samar shouts ' I will chop that Batti into pieces'!! I could not stop laughing Alka!!!

On a boring note, I am getting irritated because the like button does not work for most posts i read, and I was trying to electronically like peoples comments!! Arrgghh, hufff, grrggghh.😡