Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi THREAD#2 -pg.75 FINAL UPDATE - Page 3

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all congrats for the new thread.. Once again u proved that ur work is very much popular and loveble among as... And coming to the update , it was a very sharp twisted turn wala update.. From anger to sad to realization to caring to fearing to happyness to romance, there was a perfect blend of this emotions in the update.. Poor priya she really needs support of ram to overcome from her fear.. Again babe did a fantastic job to reunite raya.. And that bloody ass-win , pls kill him. Overall its was a superb update.. I enjoyed it thoroughly, update soon.. Hate u sheetal di lotsss..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all congrats for new thread πŸ₯³ πŸ‘

about the update as usual superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘  for me it's a relief that now at least no one is angry with each other πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  and what is this yar now who has come to disturb them 😑 😑 any way will be waiting for ur next update πŸ˜ƒ lets c who is this hadii 😑 😑 and ya thanx a lot for the pm πŸ€—
pinky2606 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey congrats 4 new thread  
kabhi priya naraz hojati hai aur kabhi ram yeh dono kabhi nahi sudrenge
now finally they r together love update its truely fantastic
ur fab writer ab yeh haddi kaun aagaya dono ko disturb karne
cant wait 4 next sheetal update soon

anjucool thumbnail
for new thread
wonderful update
loved it
continue soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

first of all contrats di new thread awww loved it... hope u have many more

now abt part 19
so finally Ram didn't had his ffod n get medicine with empty stomuch... ohh god when this GOlU will learn to not to be Golu... but what Priya did was even wrong... but she was in dark too she can't be blamed fully... finally Ram's past out ohh i never thought she would be his anty... but what we seen is awesome bonding between Babe & Ram... i m loving this FF then last one so many colors in this then that one... just to gud... i hope now Priya won't be ready to leave him as he is now angry... aging u leave us ob bllunter ohh god what to so... can't do else moving to read next...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 20
strats with fight & end with Romance... awesome too gud just mindblowing... yaar i m loving it... so Ram got angry n asked her to leave ohh god this big fat ego in both r too much... but what to do its only their USP... finnally Babe is darling she made Ram realize "sometime can trun into life time before u realize so first at opprtunity just grab the moment what ever u got live into love" so true... i m loving it... what the h*** is with Ashwin can't he let RaYa happy he is just like cheep guys... but thank god Priya is safe n arrenged Dinner for RaYa awww so romantic... haahaa she even become thife in Ram's love... what else u will now gonna make her too gud...yaar just awesome... best part but at the end di u shown ur nuatiness n intterapted love birds
so sad... still waiting to see who is at door... so post soon next waitinggg...
viny_queen thumbnail
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: creativewriting

THanks so much let me read then i will comment.

Thanks Prachi! will wait for your comment! πŸ˜ƒ
Oneandall thumbnail

Thank You! β€οΈπŸ€—
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D4BALH

wow! Every update proves its priceless value and it also proves why do me and all wait so much 4 ur update.. Perfect, awesome, Incredible update Sheetal.. Actually ur ff and writing has developed 1 habit within me, i don't know whether its gd or bad but i don't read other update unless they r not as gd as ur ff thesedays thats the reason why i want u to update everyday if possible.. He he.. Update soom..

Thank YOU so MUCH Dilli!!! β€οΈπŸ€—That is such a nice thing for you to say...It means so so much to me that you wait for my updates. definitely motivates me to write... 😳
πŸ˜† Aww that habit is very sweet!! I love it! πŸ˜›
Next update might come tomorrow! Still writing it...had a busy week!