This content was originally posted by: Siacutie

awesum update πŸ˜ƒ
congrats for the new thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much Sia!

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Incredible Sheetal! How do you manage to infuse so much love, longing, hurt and undeniable passion into this story and make us relive the passion that we have for RaYa πŸ‘. Now who's interrupting their romance😑...RaYa are finally getting to spend time together ( without being angry)...please let them (and usπŸ˜‰) live these momentsπŸ˜† please update soon.

Thank you so so much hun! πŸ€— Haha surely they will spend some nice times together now... Let's see! πŸ˜‰ Next part is coming soon!
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crystal30

Sheetal, wow what an update😳 Guess what, I was in middle of the pile of work & desparately wanted a break..what better than your update. I simply got transported to another world & my manager had to snap his fingers to let me know that I was wobbling all coz of the load I was carrying & that I better concentrate on getting rid of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Trust me, it was just fabulous as always. Want more😳

Please update soon

Thank you

Oye dear be careful! πŸ˜†
Thank you so much crystal for those kind words and your determination to readπŸ€—. I love you😳 for that but please don't hurt yourself.
Next one is coming soon! Sorry for the long wait!
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

Ohhh laa laaa... That was amazing!! Love it yaaa... Totally!!

Thank you hun! πŸ€—
Oneandall thumbnail

Thank you Chita! πŸ€—
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandhyasn

first of all congrats for the new thread

coming to update ur writing is fantastic, i totally admire u
such a long update,totally enjoyed reading
continue soon

Thank you SO MUCH Sandhya dear!!!πŸ€—
Next update is coming soon. Sorry for the delay!
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kritinayyar

perfect update...i just luv ur writting...update sooonn...u make my morningg goodd...

Thank you SO much hun!! πŸ€— I am glad you like it!! 😳 And even better i am happy that your morning was good as a result of the rayalicious update!! πŸ˜›
Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pinkjali

First of all congrats for the new thread.. Once again u proved that ur work is very much popular and loveble among as... And coming to the update , it was a very sharp twisted turn wala update.. From anger to sad to realization to caring to fearing to happyness to romance, there was a perfect blend of this emotions in the update.. Poor priya she really needs support of ram to overcome from her fear.. Again babe did a fantastic job to reunite raya.. And that bloody ass-win , pls kill him. Overall its was a superb update.. I enjoyed it thoroughly, update soon.. Hate u sheetal di lotsss..

Thank you Angie dear.πŸ€— It's all because of everyone's dedication in reading and commenting. I couldn't have started this thread on my own. Lol i will look into having him killed. πŸ˜›  And yes Babe is just the person that Raya need. Someone to neutralize their egos and bring forth their fears. Next part is coming soon! Sorry for the delay.
Luv ya too my little sis!