FF: Kismat Ke Khiladi THREAD#2 -pg.75 FINAL UPDATE - Page 62

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by creativewriting

Nice update dear... Hope to see your next story soon..

Thank you dear! 🤗

Originally posted by leena04

ohh no sheetal di u r ending this FF i m not hhappy with it as now befor giving some last comment i will request u to start one more new FF with RaYaPi very very soon plzzz can't get enough of them but due to leap is coming we won't be able to see RaYaPi again with our lttle rockstar Amurita...so i request u plz plz plz do start new FF with trio plz..zzz zzz zzz zzz z z zzz z z z z z z   z    z      

So sorry...I will work on your request to hopefully make it up to you! Next FF i will definitely incorporate the trio! 

last part 1

so all sid aayesha fight was prank... lol when Ram manges to do all that Priya is so happy to be with Ram they married that night awesome... so our little rockstar is back in their life Pihu awww so Priya is pragggy again with Ram's child... loved car wala romance... & what an wnd di... Priya had complications but hided from Ram awesome uppiii sheetal di its just out of the world u have magic in ur wrriting... too gud now moving on next to read...

Leena thank you so much for reading and leaving such a lovely comment! 🤗

Originally posted by Ukppriyafan

I read all the parts awesome ff😊
U wrote it very well.👏
Keep up the good work.
All the best for ur future works.🥱

Thank you so much hun! 🤗

last part 2

omg what a roller coster ride of emotions for RaYaPi... just awesome update di so Pihu was the seviour of Priya awww too gud just awesome loved this part a lot it was something beyound our imagination but u made it real just too gud u made my day with this update too gud... So Ram is finally happy for coming child awesome... Dadi is really a rock star she knows her best & her Golu & Golu's Goli too... awesome update tooo gud just amezing so princess Tigress os on her rage... so let's see how Pihu gets her perents left & right together... moving on next to read...

Thank you LEENA!!! 🤗YAY you liked it

last & final part

what to say to u di u r awesome mind blowing no words left with me to tell u how i feel after reading this update as u already snatched everything from me with ur uncompareble & incridible work... its something we can't get enough of u r really a megician who knows very well how to make us drool in finctions & imaginations... too gud it is i can't get enough of ur things i know that its just too gud... the best... love u dear Sheetal di for giving us this presious gifts of ur telent & love... will be waiting for more plz plz plz do post some more soon... n i really loved this last part u rocked di too gud...

LEENA thank you dear so so very much for reading and always commenting...🤗I feel so helpless because i can't do anything but say thank you when really there is no word big enough to express my gratitude... ❤️ I will come with another FF keeping your request in mind!
Originally posted by sandhyasn

loved it.
it was very long update but I like it
love the flashback part.
beautifully written. waiting ur new FF
thanks for the PM

Thank you SO MUCH Sandhya! 🤗
I will post the next FF as soon as i can!
See you there 😉
And you are most welcome for the PMs
Finally i finished it.. ye kya.. Five years leap even in your story too? but nice one..
Lots of ups and downs in our RaYa's relationship and still they are the best.. Peehu being the rockstar from very early days of her life playing pivotal role in our RaYa's life was perfectly written.. Love the way you described  Ram and Pihu's bonding..
Why do i feel that this story is ended half way through? May be my expectation was high after reading you previous FF which was ended in a perfect node... Anyway i am happy that you finished this FF to start another one.. 
Thankx Sheetal for this Wonderfully written FF.. Truly, you are an amazing writer...