KBC 6 Completed Its Season With A Bang.

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sony TV's Most Popular Show KBC 6 Completed Its Season With A Bang.

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 click here...]

Everything comes to an end – KBC 6 also completed its season with a bang.The most awaited Grand Finale of 'Panchkoti Gyankumbh' Kaun Banega Crorepati season 6 began with a patriotic dance performance by Kids who performed on 'Vande Mataram' as India celebrated its Republic Day and the Shahenshah of the Indian Film Industry and the Host, Amitabh Bachchan too joins in. Amitabh Bachchan was at his best when he talked about the contestant's inspiration, belief and their motivation. I believe the way he narrates the stories and feels the pain and happiness of the contestants, no one in India can fit into his shoes.

Terrence Lewis choreographed the finale dance performanceThis act was enthralling and Terence choreographed this act with 42 students to make the grand finale breadth taking. Lewis selected these students from different academies.

I must say it was really a beautiful performance dedicated to our 'Mother India.' Even Mr. Bachchan had a proud feeling when he came in the end of the dance performance and then congratulates all of us for Republic Day.

The sixth season of the show went on air Sep 7 last year and during the show, Kashmir-based Manoj Kumar Raina won Rs.1 crore, while Mumbai-based home tutor Sunmeet Kaur Sawhney walked away with the bumper prize of Rs.5 crore. She is the first woman to win the big prize on the show so far.

In the finale episode,  Rashima Rana was the first contestant to come on the hot seat but unfortunately couldn't go beyond 2, 50,000.

Next contestant to reach on the Hot Seat was a Teacher Madhuri Jain from Alvar, Rajasthan. An introductory clip of Madhuri Jain depicted on the screen in which she revealed that she belongs from a village which still believes that Women are not meant for education. Due to poor financial conditions, Madhuri had no option left but to study and earn so that she can help her Father. Madhuri Jain's mother is her inspiration and wishes to build a house for her family.

Madhuri reaches 3, 20,000 but unsure of the answer she quits the show. The finale episode also showed some fun moments of Big B.

The next lucky contestant to reach on the Hot Seat is a Clerk, Kamaljeet Jha from Bhagalpur, Bihar. Kamaljeet had a very sad story to tell, his dream was to build a house of his own and he manages to win 80,000 rupees.

The past winners of the show like Chetan Jethva, Sanmeet Kaur, farmer Nathu Singh Bhagrot and Archana Harale along with Neha depicted how their life has changed byKBC and now everyone treat them like a celebrity.

In the end, we see Amitabh Bachchan bidding adieu to the audience in a poetic manner. The last video on the show really touched me where Big B explains how Knowledge is everything and it is the only tool to get what you want in life. Truly, we will miss you KBC and Mr. Bachchan. Entire nation along with me will wait for KBC season 7 to start with roar!