snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Aanchal : Yaar CV's killed the suspense.. That promo ruined everything πŸ˜­

Dimple : Phir se tera rona shuru πŸ€’

Aanchal : Arey tu soch na, gunshot dekhne se pehle hi sab pata tha.. kya faida 

Dimple : RK hospital jayega pata tha?

Aanchal : Nahi.

Dimple : Hum hai deewane ka slow version aayega pata tha?

Aanchal : Nahi, OMG.. remember post ganpati visarjan hospital track β˜ΊοΈ

Dimple : yeah, but then what do you know... sab nahi nahi πŸ˜†

Aanchal : NT post karna hai, yeh pata hai πŸ€£

Dimple : THANK GOD YOU REMEMBER πŸ˜³

- C R E D I T S -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : MarshP & -Dimple-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Fashion Icon of the Week : -DamnedDrooler-
Article of the Week : Jyo_Ksg
Bachao Scene of the Week : Armu4eva
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan 
Twitter/FB Update of the Week : deboleena.manna
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [STICKY] : Deepali88
Most Active Post [Normal] : Deepali88
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : -Dimple-
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : -Dimple- 
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: -Dimple- 
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Nautanki Awards : --Shivu-- 

Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail

21st - 22nd January

The sangeet begins and Madhu sings mayii ni mayii(madhu RK exchanges seductive looks) and expresses her love indirectly to RK in front of everyone,which RK disapproves saying that Madhu should better accept her defeat because he doesn't like the song at all madhu to o refuses and says she's RK's wife so its not possible.RK begins to sing kate nahi kat ti din yeh raat and spot light are on rishabala RK comes closes to Madhu saying lo aaj mein kehta hoon and instead of saying I love you he began snapping his fingers and madhu too began to sing the song than stop till lo aaj mein kehti hoon and snap her fingers,again RK sings and didn't say than madhu sings and vice versa she wrap her arms around RK and than the lights are on again everyone claps,as madhu starts to leave RK says I love you and madhu is stunned.

Madhu rues that RK is a cheater,RK comes and teases madhu and she says he should go and dance with his bittu ji she's leaving but than stops and says to RK wouldn't he try to pacify her he says no and comes closer cornering madhu into a shelf and says he likes her ghussa wala roop a lot,the fire in her eyes,she says what's that crap but he shssshhh her and than takes Madhu's hand and begins to dance with her a hot dance he hugs madhu from back than twirls her and when they face each other RK and Madhu shares an eyelock ,Madhu blushes and is going when RK holds her blouse dori he pulls it and it opens,Madhu blushes and blushes and a little scared too.

RK ties the dori again and hugs madhu from back and leans his head down almost but than he says cut it biwi he than rests his chin on her shoulder saying ishq wala love kay beech mein kaminay wala promise yaad agaya RK is going when Madhu holds his hand and hugs him and he takes madhu in his arms.

RK sends Madhu to her house they both see paddo and shammo talking to radha and everyone and gifts giving and all,RK says there are advantages of marriage you not only get a wife but also so many gifts but in our case we will get no gifts,Madhu says wont you give me any gift? She says don't says that this 5.11" is gift,RK says yes he will wrap himself in a gift paper and will come tohim,Madhu rues and is going when RK stops her and ties a watch on her wrist and tells her it will remind you that from tomorrow a very good time for both of us is going to begin.Madhu smiles and leaves.

1) Just becoz aaj tak maine apne pati hone ka koi faida nahi uthaya, aur tumhe bilkul safe chod rakha hai. Iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki mein jogi hoon

Sachi??🀬😲 Did he actually said that πŸ€¬πŸ˜² OMG😲 RK is on full mood I must say. I wanted to ask RK what kind of faida he was actually talking aboutπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hmmm let us think?πŸ˜• Oh wait kahin that faida Blushing waala types to nahi😲☺️☒️ Hayo Rabba 

2) Sorry Biwi, Ishq waale love ke beech mein, kameeno waala promise yaad aa gaya.

Now this is called a dialogue. He huged Madhu from the back and was almost lost in his hairs and suddenly he thought of that Kamino waala promise he made. Isse kehte hain apne pair pe khud he kuladi maarna🀣 Bichara. Who said to make such promise which is difficult for him and difficult for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Oh lordy, lord  one punchline?? for  the  whole week:? R ya freaking kidding me? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ballu n RK ..two stalwarts of the PUNCH-ING world.. were  out and about ... delivering some of the craziest lines ever... so pesh-e-khidmat.. one each of the punches rendered by the sur-phiras.

>> Ballu -- Hamar dil garden garden ho gaya kyunki hamar son in law is a daring darling-wa πŸ˜†

OMG ... i was rofling hearing his lines to RK as RK threatened him if he dared touch Madhu...truly coming from one flighty to another..!!! .. killer lines..

>> RK -- Maut se mera appointment fix karne se pehle..mujhse puch to liya hota.. ke mere pass dates hai bhi ya nahi πŸ˜›to bata deta ke abhi to itna busy chal raha hun ke maut ke liye bhi dates nahi hai 

πŸ‘ to the attitude n daring of our Madhus darling...kya confidence hai.. as he faced the Ballu-menace with full courage!

Who else its our beautiful couple once again ... They are superb individually but magical together ... They whole nach gana and Rishbala was superb and so were their costumes ... Madhu in beautiful sari n RK in grey ... They are one beautiful couple

snowflake. thumbnail

As i was thinking about what scene deserved the title of "scene of the week"...two scenes/sequences came into my mind...both...amazing pieces of the episodes...both well put togeter...both well acted...and both utterly RishBala related πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...so the scenes were 1) RishBala romance at the Sangeet...and 2) RK bachaoing the life of his Biwi...so you can see my dilemma......but at the end of the day...i had to go with the scene that i found myself watching again and again and again...RISHBALA ROMANCE ...this comes from Monday and Tuesdays episodes...after Madhu storms off after RK is the one that says ILU saab ke samne...😳...she's putting on her best "im mad at you" act but fails miserably because she quickly reverts to her "im madly in love with you" avatar  πŸ˜†...its your typical Rishbala romance...thoda pyaar...thodi masti... thoda romance... thoda passion...and of course...RK's infamous one-liners πŸ˜›...Madhu tries her best to get the upper hand by saying that RK cheated but he's having none of it...by hook or by crook RK wins the bet...and saach bolo tum log...you all love it just a little more when he gets his way by crook πŸ˜›...knowing she's lost this battle she attempts to leave...but...he's having none of it and ends up pulling and successfully untying her dori...RK toh abhi se practice kaar raha hai...but thats another conversation β˜ΊοΈ...the next few seconds were just set-fire-to-the-rain type of hotness!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...and the cherry on the cake...(or icing on the cake...whatever...i've got my desserts confused thanks to Mr. Rishab KundraπŸ€”)...he says "...ishq wala love ke beech mein kamina wala promise yaad aagaya..."...🀣...leave it to RK to make us swoon in one second and lol in the next πŸ‘πŸ‘...paar humari Madhu bhi kuch kaam romantic nahin hai...the hug... aww...but hug ke baath kiya jayeh toh...i have to mention the back hug that RK gave Madhu...πŸ€—...sweet wala jappi!! πŸ˜Š...for those wondering why i didnt pick the rescue scene...well... saach boloon toh...it was a good sequence...well done and acted...but...on some level... i felt it was super dragged out...how many times did RK get beaten and then rise again ...kuch zyada nahin hogaya? πŸ€“

Ofcourse its B for bhagwan S for Shaitaan and C for Chaudhry BSC aka our Ballu for creating the chaos in the wedding,for being so horrible to his own daughter and for almost making her and RK widow and for beating his wife in her mandap and for being insane,Ballu himself was the biggest twist and that give story a very filmi look,he's the gabbar singh of the small screen.

This week the title certainly goes to BSC. Balraj Chowdhory for his devilish, cruel sadistic act of capturing his daughters, wife and everyone related to his family, ruin the wedding and torturing them by getting sheer lunatic pleasure and also almost kill them. We all knew he is crazy.. not jus crazy..dangerously crazy but he crossed all his limits and he captured everyone on Padmini and Shamshers wedding and tied them up in a very dramatic way or we should say filmy way - in Sholay style and tied his own daughter with a noose around the neck to hand her. he almost tried to murder RK but he saved himself and offcourse saved Madhu too. Probably Balraj's character is going to come to an end since he got hit on the head by a gunshot but you never know. and if he does, we are surely going to miss his eccentric punchlines, his sadistic smile, his lunatic scary face and dialogues.. performed by Sheer brilliant actor Raj Zutshi.. we are really gonna miss him if Ballu dies. 

Because of the wedding and other ceremonies related everyone was pretty well dresses. so no fashion disaster for this week.

Madhubala takes the Bollywood route! 
Souce : Tellybuzz ; Views : 28318 ; Comments : 705 ; Rating : (428) Votes

Soon the show will witness a filmy scene from the famous film, Sholay with a slight touch of novelty to it.πŸ˜› A lot of drama coupled with fight sequences are in store for the viewers πŸ˜ƒ which will ultimately result in Padmini shooting her husband Balraj πŸ˜² to make way for a new happy life for herself in the future.πŸ‘

Just as Bollywood movies are never complete without romance, Madhubala and RK will be seen wanting to sacrifice their lives in order to save the other. β­οΈ True love, must say! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

Actually it should be the Stupidest Characters of the Week .. n the crown did go to the BHATIYA family..! 

I mean seriously ... what sort of people are they ... not a single word.. not  a single attempt  to fight back... to oppose... ?? Arent they worried about their own life??? NOTHING at all?? πŸ˜• They just stood there.. to show off their latest brand of attire and stupidity 

snowflake. thumbnail

Kabhi .. ROMANCE ... to Kabhi ACTION ... Madhubala this week was .. a  total .. 
package of Masti and Dhamal..! πŸ˜³ So here we go with the Pics of the Week ..

>> I Love U ...

😲 πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ  issshhh ... what a SANGEET ... what a Chemistry ...n what a COUPLE πŸ˜³  RK decided to ..take matters in his HAND ..[n quite literally] as he .. teased.. his BIWI jaan with a.. 'Lo aaj main kehta hun' n left her high n dry...with  a snap of a finger πŸ˜‰ ! When Biwi jaan..mange more..RK finally said... 'I LOVE U' πŸ˜³! 

>> Choli ke peeche errr dori .. khula hai..

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ time to become tomatoe. .as RK ..tugged. at Madhus choli dori .. n just when the camera should have been blurred to let him GO AHEAD .. RK tied the dori back.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† [phidde muh] πŸ˜†  A super cute.. intimate dance followed between Pati Parmeshwar and Jungli Biwi .. n we were left swooning..!

>> Jane nahi.. denge tujhe..

Tha jiska.. intezar .. aya woh .. Madhu ka Body-guard err Superstar πŸ˜› .. right when, Madhu told her Daddy Devil-est ..that her Janu will come...RK made a heroic entry .. n fought some missiles to reach to Madhu n helped to save her.. in time.. while getting showered with whacks all around! πŸ˜²  Not only that.. RK boy even strangled.. his Devil Sasurji ..n saved his Biwi ji in true HERO-ic style! πŸ‘

The Complete Wedding by PrittB

your gift

Destined To Meet by abhiyakreya

your gift

My Passion My Destiny:someone like you. by jeenia123

your gift

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-r2nAjvWic&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3400727

by PrittB
40 likes

your gift 

bysaher_90
36 likes

your gift

by --Shivu--
40 likes

your gift

ANIMATED

by Sano88
39 likes

your gift 

NON - ANIMATED

by --Shivu--
39 likes

your gift 

snowflake. thumbnail

By:  Armu4eva

View:  5571
Replies: 116

RK doesn't drool

By:
  DarkLover

View:  3523
Replies: 122

hey guys I'm back with this week's Updater Of The Week...this week we got 4 tweet posts but 2 posts have same tweet...but 1 post got the highest vote n become the Tweet/FB Update Of The Week...and the winning tweet is-

😊Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan

Finally d date is set.on 28th Jan we r having our post marriage party n calling all our industry frnds.n its my Dads bday also.PARTY TIME;-)

and the winning post is...Vahbbiz's new tweet Reg.Party  posted by anu_sakshi..

this post got 29 likes,27 replies and 896 views...So that's it for now..congrts Anu...I will b back next week with new winner...till then good bye..πŸ˜ƒ

MISSED me last time? same hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I am here!! muahahaha!!!

Superstar RK Of The Week: ritzi12

Your Gift: 

Glycerine Of The Week: Arnav90

Your Gift:

RishBalian/DVDian Of The Week: _Shreeya_ & --Shivu--πŸ˜‰

Your Gift:

Chatterbox Of the Week: manesha76

Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: Nafs_Sweetheart

Your Gift:

Watch this space the NEXT WEEK... Coz you never know...you can be ONE of the above! Any WEEK!!
Ciaoo!

Shivu!

snowflake. thumbnail
I feel almost all the leftout categories are filled in by Dimpu , you seriously deserve a big round of applause for everything <3 πŸ€— Also Shivangi, all those new gift signatures are LOVE πŸ€— Anybody interested in volunteering for :

Icon of the week [NON ANIMATED]
Signature of the week [ANIMATED]
Summary of the Week
Golmaal Scene of the Week [Funny Scene]
Chugli of the Week [Funny Rumor]

- Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
OMG guys! LOVELY JOB with the NL!

Anyways, did I mention to you guys I love the category names? πŸ€£ "Kodak" and "Nailed it! Scene" OMG! Lovely names!
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RishBalian/DVDian Of The Week: _Shreeya_ πŸ˜²
Thanks shivu..πŸ€—
i love the gift..

And Congratulations For Another Rocking Edition Of NT..❀️
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Anchu for Wonderful NL with amazing Layout..πŸ€—
congrats all the winners well deservedπŸ‘πŸΌ
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thankiee Aanchal πŸ€—
Dimps, my jaan! All the sections you filled up are lovely!
This is always the condition of our NL!
Sections aren't done
I'll PM you guys something!

Btw congrats for NL #31
Beautiful layout sweetheartπŸ€—
But.. Siggy of the Week(Non-Animated)🀣
The siggy I made... Not Sano di, either you've put the wrong siggy or wrong username🀣
And dono ke gifts same hi hai?😲
Maine toh nahi galat bhej diye... Lemme check!

@Shifu: OMG!! You're noticing it today?🀣
Too much sleep bad for health😳🀣

@Shree: welcome jaani! You better put it in your dabba!

I sooo wanna join you guys back!
The track is soo DAMN good!
I miss the NL!πŸ˜”

Anyways! Waiting for NL 32!!