Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update :~: 28th Jan 2013

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

28th Jan 2013 : 'Happy days!'

After Ravan's experience of knowing the divine..he has no wish left- he is just hollow and empty.

At Kailash Parvati devi, decorates the Shivling with flowers.. she then reasons her own act of being mulish.
She recalls her say during their wedding that she'd accept him in that very form and now she expects different.. She then says that he  being in her life is her Sringar and their family is her beauty.

Though she had a few wishes which is natural to be felt by a wife .She feels weirdly happy to have a viragi (Dispassionate one as her) husband; who Loves he in her real form.

No sooner she says this, Mahadev appears after raping up Ravan's episode.

Mahadev's intense gaze makes Parvati devi aware of his presence and she turns back to find him stare at her.

Ravan's asur granpa chides him for his act of not making full use of the opportunity, Mahadev would have given him anything he wished for. Ravan retorts that this is the reason why the asuras are getting a decent position in the world. He feels that a devote ones getting his wish fulfilled never thinks back of one deity.

An inspired Vibhishan appreciates his big bro for his wisdom and courage of conviction.
"Mahadev has tagged me as his biggest devote-what more do I want" Ravan says.
Ravan's granpa says that he is the biggest fool.

Back to Kailash..Mahadev and Parvati devi near each other...

Shiva says that a person can only fulfill his duty one when his family support him - respect and understand of his duties.

Mahadev appreciates Mata Parvati's concern and thought of putting a devote's life first instead of her own self.

Mahadev is all romantic today ๐Ÿ˜›

He says holding his wife's arm "Though I left you, but I cannot walk away from you... Cause you always stay with me.
You stay in me, in the form of River, in the greens, in the rain, as the mountain ranges, in my Heart, inside and out side of me- you are always with me- you are Prakriti and I reside in it. I cannot be apart from all this.
I may become viragi, I ma become tapasvi or even Grihast - its impossible to stay away from this world (ie her.. the word was uttered in kinda romantic- shayar kinda romantic๐Ÿ˜† ) "

Since when is Shiva  attending Romantic classes hun! using all those poetic lines๐Ÿ˜‰

She says that hearing such things from her Viragi husband she definitely feels surprised but also is gladdened. She not angry anymore! (Shiva knows all- all this romance thing; but chose to be natural and simple)
She says that their children wants him to live with them there.. though she knows that her husband has the
responsibility of looking after the world.

She wishes that all of them eat together.. SHiva says be it!

BAck to Ravan, who is being bashed by his granpa..for not conducting his duty as a brother- to get back his sister's husband alive.
Ravan replies that all these are Maya.. he adds that if she becomes a devote of SHiva with her penance she would attain bliss and then there would be no more wishes left.

He also warns his granpa not to side tack them of Mahadev bhakti.

Indr on the other hand feels happy that Ravan had not asked anything perilous to him- just being Mahdev's param bhakt was enough for him.
Dev Guru says peace will bestow then when he stop having insecurity of his thrown.

Back to Kailash where Mata Parvati cooks for her family.. Ganesh comes only to find his mother make many delicacies. HIs mother observes him standing at the back of her and calls him out,... He tells that she looks happy as she is now all decked up..and he is very happy for her.
He just came by if she needed any help.. Parvati ma says that she doesn't need any help from him and asks him to come when the food is ready.

PArvati ma then calls him back and tells him that the whole family is gonna eat together thus he cannot eat ... he replies that he can eat twice.
Then Parvati ma gives him a modak for time being and asks him to wait till they all eat.
Ganesh call everyone to get ready to eat.

The Mahadev Family including Nandi sits a place on the ground and enjoy the food.
Ganesh says that the puri is very delicious... To which Kartikeya replies that its not a good habit to speak while eating and besides there is every chance to get choked.

GAnesh says that the food is so delicious that he couldn't resist the appreciation. Then again he says that he'd follow his brother's orders.

Ganesh at once starts to eat very swiftly.. everyone observes this... Ashok SUndari tells Ganesh that if eats so quickly how will he get the taste of the food.. Ganesh points out that even Ashok
Sundari is talking while eating.. Kartikeya says her not to talk while eating.
Then both AS and Ganesh wisely point out that even he is talking while eating.. and they all burst into laughter..enjoying the
ir time together.
Kailash is echoed with laughs of the children.

At Vaykunth
Brhmdev Sarswati devi, Visnudev and his pranpriye feel happy to see Mahadev and family lead some good moments together in peace.

As they enjoy their food..rain starts and they feel dissatisfied for not eating the whole meal in peace.. Kartikeya feels that had they had a
palace ths wouldn't have happened.
This makes Parvati ma think over the issue and Shiva already saw that coming.

------------------------

Precap:

MAta parvati puts a word to Mahadev in order to keep their kids safe they need to buil
d a house.

Voice over:
Will Ma
hdev build a house on Parvati devo's request?

---------------------------

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..good family oriented episode today...tomorrow campaign for bhavan by parvati..will mahadev agree or will he not??to find out, tune in, same time, same channel...๐Ÿ˜‰
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved for 2nd comment๐Ÿ˜†, thanks in advance for wu๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited:
Rain Rain go away ... Come again another day ?? Nai nai .. It can never happen again.. Now avi banglow vi toh hoga nah.. Then after creating our banglow you can come whenever you want..๐Ÿคฃ waise one thing .. Rain maintain kaun karta hain?? Devraj!!๐Ÿคฃ Waise i told nah kuch na kuch connected hamesha hote rehte๐Ÿ˜†.
and Love classes...oye akher chote chote cupids bachhe hain nah.. Love related kuch baatey and ideas knownly unknownly yeh log hi de detey hain like ME... "hamare maatey ka shringaar"๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†..
Back to the point (main kabhi point pe aata hu kya? Hamesha idhar udhar ke baatey karke comment long kar deta hu๐Ÿคฃ )
so, finally a great happy family reunion.. Not to forget nandi included too. Now nandi has became a must and must part of this family otherwise kuch toh suna suna sa ho jaata tha yaar.. I am really happy to see him back..
and Bappa, karthikey , ashok sundari .. Marvellous.. Totally brilliant .. Bachho bachho ke shararat se hi toh pudha mahal khill uthta hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now, laddo futting part... Waise after coming back from ravaana , mahadev was in sense of a danger.. Like "kahi abhi pher se vinaash toh nai?" kya mahadev aap vi without using trikal drishti.. pudha dhai ghanta ravaanji ke sang vartalap karke .. Pher kuch love quotes swamaran karke ( i guess so๐Ÿ˜† ) ๐Ÿ˜Ž.. Jaab gaye manao-ing devi.. Kya hua ? Devi toh ekdum cool, no action reaction... Pudha effort gaya river ke water mein...
Devi i salute you.. Aap shringar kareh or nahi kareh you look beautiful lekin issbar aapko compliment dene se pehle hi.. Swami aapke gaye dasanan ke ghar.. Aapne daanta jo nahi iss bar๐Ÿ˜†.
honestly.. ( haa everytime main honestly hi bolta hu๐Ÿ˜† ) they're understanding towards each other is best.. Great.. (I couldn't able to find anymore adjectives in my dictionary).. An example of great bonding.. The true soulmate...๐Ÿ˜Š
and aaj shiv-parvati conversation saade miss-understandings clear kardiya hain.. and this too was the best part along with family reunion part.. After a long... Month.. There was a quality time for them...
overall, marvellous...fabulous.. Awesome.. Great episode.. As i said adjectives kaam padh raha hain so, kya karu yahi words use karr raha hu๐Ÿ˜†.
and Sia thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
and sorry for the very very and very long comment๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by MrToolConfuser - 11 years ago
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no need for Shiva to attend love classes... He Himself is the greatest Love Guru... we all look up to him โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx for the update..good family oriented episode today...tomorrow campaign for bhavan by parvati..will mahadev agree or will he not??to find out, tune in, same time, same channel...๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Golden Lanka on the way? I heard the story that Parvatiji wanted a palace and one golden palace was made but then ravan's dad asked for the palace. And Mahadev gives it away, and Parvatiji curses him that his house will burn

thats the story i have heard
Edited by ratilal22192 - 11 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for a written update.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a lovey scene, family eating together, very calm and peaceful  episode. Thanks for the lovely update. 
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the stories leading to Raavan will be interesting today. Episode yesterday was romantic and wonderful family moments. It was such a beautiful sight the whole family sitting down to dinner. 
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What will Parvati ask next? "Prabhu I  am getting bored - Can you get me an LCD TV? That way I can watch Devon ke Dev and Ganesh can watch My Friend Ganesha." 

And will a house be enough? Next she will want AC / Washing machine / DIshwasher ...
and Mahadev will be on look out when is the next Diwali offer at the nearest showroom.

At this rate- we won't be needing a separate CNAT thread. The WUs themselves are resembling CNAT.

Way to go CVs...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by varaali - 11 years ago