DOTW- Influencing Factors for stress.

Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

-Discussion Of The Week-

In the recent episodes we saw everyone thought Piddi tried to suicide. Hopefully that wasn't the thing. But now-a-days, people, mainly students don't see any other option to overcome their problems then suicide. And the main reason for it is, stress. Then before it KD was forced to take a wrong step. The reason again is, stress. So let us discuss today'

-Influencing Factors For Stress-

Factors which produce stress are:

• Personal 
  • Familial
  • Financial
  • Interpersonal
  • Social
  • Environmental

Unless there is a unique reason, the factors can only be these. One great reason for stress is when there is bereavement in the family and one doesn't know how to tackle it. This sort of thing would come under the personal category. The inter personal one is when we have a misunderstanding with someone in the family, or at school and then as we grow up, in the work place. The environmental ones are the ones at the work place which produce some sort of conflict in your mind and you get all stressed up. The working hours could be prolonged, the lunch break could be too short for your liking, the boss might be too tough, rude or maybe just the vines are bad.

In school, or the university, things might not be what you thought they would be. Or the studies are too tough or the subject that you chose out of peer pressure is just not your cup of tea. All these are reasons which we have to identify and then get on with life. These days the pressure generated by parents is well known to cause enough stress on the child to take many a wrong step like suicide.

Children are very intelligent these days and they are fully aware of the problems they face to fight life. If society and parents don't help and they become stressors instead, then it becomes all the more difficult for the children of today.

The omnipresent financial factor is too well known. And the stress this puts on people is serious enough to make them commit suicide. You know the poor farmers of India who committed suicide, by the dozens.

And then it is not just the poor who are in financial trouble. The ones who are apparently rich might not be rich in the real sense of the world. The problems they might have would be of a greater magnitude. They too give up and commit suicide. It is something like in battle conditions. One man turns into a hero and the other into a coward who flees the battle field and gets a bullet in the back.

The social reasons could be equally important. Just imagine two people of different castes fall in love and they are hounded by both communities. Can you imagine the amount of stress generated for these poor people? But then many a brave ones have fought it out and prevailed. Like I said, it is how you react to a given situation that will determine the end of the product.

What do you guys think?

Pour in your views and let me know 😃

Best,

Kesha. Edited by Kesha1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Family is also d problem for suicide. In TBP, Kiya feels suicidal confessing to her friend Ranveer dat she feels like ending her life due to her family n also dat she is not able to be herself. Kiya hardly has any friends but very few r understanding her like Panchi n RV. KD broke her trust, Piddhi is always thinking her wrong, Juhi treats her like celebrity which is again d reason dat Kiya is not able to be herself. Bobby too thinks her wrong widout knowing anything n can't say abt Samar. Kiya is not treated well @ home, her sister treats her like slave n her mother is insensitive towards her enuf to not allow her for her school's New Year Party for some celebrity party cuz of her sister. In dis case, in Kiya's body her mom n sis r takn breaths. As Kiya said dat she feels prisoned n suffocated wid her life. There r hardly any ppl who see her only as Kiya n not any popstar's sister. Here, d cause of doing anything wrong is family n personal problems. It also happens in reality which v r not known. D main reason is also dat some ppl r not able to live life according to themselves but r leaving according to others.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
Radiance. thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Family is also d problem for suicide. In TBP, Kiya feels suicidal confessing to her friend Ranveer dat she feels like ending her life due to her family n also dat she is not able to be herself. Kiya hardly has any friends but very few r understanding her like Panchi n RV. KD broke her trust, Piddhi is always thinking her wrong, Juhi treats her like celebrity which is again d reason dat Kiya is not able to be herself. Bobby too thinks her wrong widout knowing anything n can't say abt Samar. Kiya is not treated well @ home, her sister treats her like slave n her mother is insensitive towards her enuf to not allow her for her school's New Year Party for some celebrity party cuz of her sister. In dis case, in Kiya's body her mom n sis r takn breaths. As Kiya said dat she feels prisoned n suffocated wid her life. There r hardly any ppl who see her only as Kiya n not any popstar's sister. Here, d cause of doing anything wrong is family n personal problems. It also happens in reality which v r not known. D main reason is also dat some ppl r not able to live life according to themselves but r leaving according to others.

Well said. And I've written family as an influencing factor dear ðŸ˜ƒ
Radiance. thumbnail
Please sticky this 😃
tiara_magic thumbnail
nice i say too much stress can make a person do anything
it can make them mentelly and physically disturbed
i think if a student is forced to do wat he is not capable to do then he has no other choice
i think if v control these difficulties thn some how we can control them in future... 

Radiance. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiara_magic

nice i say too much stress can make a person do anything

it can make them mentelly and physically disturbed
i think if a student is forced to do wat he is not capable to do then he has no other choice
i think if v control these difficulties thn some how we can control them in future... 

Correct. Mainly stress is the root cause of teenage crimes. Pressure of family, girlfriends/boyfriends, studies.. How much can a teen handle more?
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where would be Emotional aspect fit through? :p Interpersonal? 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Alright then. I'll post my answer after coming back from school :D