Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey! I'm Veronica.

I just joined India-forums and this is going to be my first post!  

I don't watch Indian tv shows much so I don't know what kind of writing you people, if anybody is reading at all, will expect. But  I do know how to write! 😃 Have written many ff's for TVD and castle-beckett in the past.  

So go ahead..read the prologue. If you like it I'll write more. It surely helps if somebody appreciates your work. Have fun reading!

Prologue

A fine shiver ran down her taut backbone. Seventeen years of living in the shadier side of the city had taught her to keep herself sharp. At first she sensed them and then she saw them. She had to drag her eyes away from their watchful presence in case they glared her into losing her nerve. She was not going to make it.

'Hey baby doll, wanna hang out!' A male drawl came from the darkness and for a single moment she froze, like a frightened bird caught in the claws of a hawk. She was not going to make it.

Her heart was going pitter-patter, she noticed, feeling a tightening across her chest that made it almost impossible for her to breathe.

'Hey you! Don't be a sissy! My lap is all yours', came another voice and then they all broke down into high-pitched howls of derisive laughter.

Almost melting into the gutter with fear, Juhi started to run.

The train of her long gown splashed through the puddles, the breath tore in her lungs and her knees were shaking so badly, for a moment she thought she would faint then and there.

From behind her came shouts, jeers, and then the thunder of feet as the group of men started in pursuit.

It was like being chased by a pack of hungry wolves. Tears rolling down from her eyes, her stiletto heels sending sharp pangs of pain to her ankles, she continued to run. Run for dear life.

And then she slammed into something solid and a pair of strong hands caught her and stopped her flight.

She went dead with fear. She could not make it.

Her eyes automatically snapped shut. As long as she had her eyes shut tight she could pretend that she was somewhere else.

And then a car pulled up near the entrance of the alley. She was trapped.

"Man she's trembling like hell! Come out and help me here" shouted a familiar voice from close behind her. Ranveer! She flunged open her eyes in surprise.

"Ra..ran..ranveerrr!" it was all she could mutter before passing out.

There was a long moment of silence before the car door finally opened.

A heel clanked against the hard concrete killing the eerie silence followed by another. Ranveer looked up to face the petite frame of a girl standing infront of him.     

The girl in question stood watching him, the enticing curve of her lips the same shade of vivid red as her strapless dress. Her feet were as small and delicate as the rest of her, her toenails painted the same shade of blood red. She'd left her hair loose, and the red highlights tumbled around her bare shoulders.

She reminded him of a delicate rainforest bird that had strayed from her normal habitat. Rare, beautiful, exotic.

"Kiya."

"Mission accomplished" muttered Kiya, a slight smirk forming around her lips.

SO GUYS?? SHOULD I WRITE MORE?

Edited by Veronica. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all welcome to IF.