~*Tumko NA Bhool Paayenge*~RA MAGIC Ends in HJNH!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Helloo RAians...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... Welcome to my 3rd-cum-LAST topic in HJNH forum...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Tonites epi marked the BEAUTIFUL ENDING of RA in HJNH...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­πŸ˜­..The much awaited LAST SCENE of RA tonite ws truly worth the wait..⭐️⭐️⭐️... The scene ws Rajeev visited Muskan and gave her WONDERFUL EMOTIONAL SUPPORT vich she needed vry much coz of tragedy happend to her mom... And his efforts did turn fruitful as he ws able to make Muskan SMILE frm her heart and putting an end to her tears-LIKE A HERO...
... The entire scene ws PURELY CLASSIC... And once again-i cud visualize only SUJAL-KASHISH in them tht time...... Be it the way Rajeev wiped off Muskan's tears or be it the way Muskan shared her sadness,her worries with him or be it the way he made her realize hw she shud be STRONG in this crisis for her family or be it how she understud wht he tried conveying her thru his ways or be it harmless flirting vich made Muskan FINALLY smile at the end or be it the way Muskan GENUNINELY appreciated HIM for being there for her when she needed someone's support badly or be it the way he bid goodbye to her with promise tht he will be ALWZ there for her or be it the FINAL HUG of them- ALL THESE made me(and am sure all RA-ians)visualize ONLY Sujal-Kashish in Rajeev-Muskan tonite.....

RA's magic,chemistry,passion,intensity sab aaj bhi SAME tha lik 8-10 years ago...Sirf naam badle aur show bhi...baaki sab jaise purane time ke hi the ONSCREEN...

Wanna thank Sony Channel,makers of HJNH for givin RA fans this LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY to c our RA TOGETHER after sooo soo many years... But SABSE BADA THANK YOU toh i wanna say to both Rajeev & Aamna who agreed to do this and came together for v RA FANS.. Thanx a ton(infinite times) RA for givin us this SURPRISING MAGICAL MOMENTS aftr soo many years..Srsly kabhi socha nahi tha ki v cud ACTUALLY SEE U BOTH TOGETHER..Wish toh hamesha se the...But uss wish ko...uss dream ko REALITY banaaya Rajeev aur Aamna ne.. So thnx a ton to both of u from all RA fans..

I DEDICATE this topic to our EVERGREEN JODI - RAJEEV-AAMNA... And also to RA fans esp my new RA frnz out here...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... With this my two weeks long journey with HJNH show & HJNH forum comes to an end... I will TRULY CHERISH this wonderful memorable journey i had with many RAians out here and ofcourse RA onscreen&offscreen thru HJNH epis & diff news segments,articles..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
wow nikki superb post.
loved it to d core.
just fab.
can't believe that d epi. ended.
will cherish these RA memories forever.
and ever.
i can't express my feelings in words nikki.
love u for this post.
and love RA forever for this wonderful gift.
Originally posted by Thesaurus

wow nikki superb post.
loved it to d core.
just fab.
can't believe that d epi. ended.
will cherish these RA memories forever.
and ever.
i can't express my feelings in words nikki.
love u for this post.
and love RA forever for this wonderful gift.

truly Sona..we will truly cherish these beautiful memories v gt coz of HJNH..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

thank u soo much for lovin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
They are truly amazing... A couple who set the screen on fire even after so many years... thanks for the post Nikki... awesome πŸ€—
Originally posted by euphoric

They are truly amazing... A couple who set the screen on fire even after so many years... thanks for the post Nikki... awesome πŸ€—

@bold..
exactly..⭐️⭐️⭐️...

thnx soo much Sonia for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
beautiful post nikkiπŸ€—πŸ€—
superb title "tum ko na bhool payengey"πŸ‘πŸ‘
emotional scene sach  me kth yad a gaya aur last dailogue b rajiv ne "kahin to hoga" kahaπŸ˜›
the best part is hug scene pure suja kashish hug
and last yes thanks to HJNH makers for giving back our sujal kashish
thanks to rajiv aamna for the bestest new year giftπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by momorockz

beautiful post nikkiπŸ€—πŸ€—
superb title "tum ko na bhool payengey"πŸ‘πŸ‘
emotional scene sach  me kth yad a gaya aur last dailogue b rajiv ne "kahin to hoga" kahaπŸ˜›
the best part is hug scene pure suja kashish hug
and last yes thanks to HJNH makers for giving back our sujal kashish
thanks to rajiv aamna for the bestest new year giftπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Momo...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...i am happy tht ur comment is there in 1st page...as out of all my new frnz its to u am most close here..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... my kamini frnd hope u wnt 4get me aftr i go frm here.....

title-well wht better can be other than this to express our love for RA...so i am happy u also thought its APT..thank u..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

hug ws INDEED the best...And evn i LOVED the fact tht jo safar "KTH" se shuru hua in HJNH as introduced by Anirudh..vo usi par aaj khatam hua with this time Rajeev himself sayin it-PERFECT!!⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Nywz thnx soo much for lovin my post n luv u too..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Momo...πŸ€—...i am happy tht ur comment is there in 1st page...as out of all my new frnz its to u am most close here..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... my kamini frnd hope u wnt 4get me aftr i go frm here.....

title-well wht better can be other than this to express our love for RA...so i am happy u also thought its APT..thank u..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

hug ws INDEED the best...And evn i LOVED the fact tht jo safar "KTH" se shuru hua in HJNH as introduced by Anirudh..vo usi par aaj khatam hua with this time Rajeev himself sayin it-PERFECT!!⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Nywz thnx soo much for lovin my post n luv u too..πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—nikki idiot me kamineey frnds ko kabhie nahi bholtiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur ekta wali discussion tou me kabhie nahi bhool saktiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
first time me ne ekta per kisi k sath itni discussion ki thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dekh RA ki re-entry se hame kitne ache new frnds mile na per tu thori special ha kamini jo haπŸ˜†πŸ€—
@Momo... yaar i dnt wanna go out of touch with u..r u there in RA fc?or shud i make a RA CC for RA pagals who met up via this forum?πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

@Momo... yaar i dnt wanna go out of touch with u..r u there in RA fc?or shud i make a RA CC for RA pagals who met up via this forum?πŸ˜‰
hmmm RA cc bana leπŸ˜›πŸ˜›daily discussion kare gey