Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala - Jan 29 WU - Madhu clarifies RK's guilt

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Madhubala

Written Update

Madhu helps RK to sit.  RK says he is fine and says that Madhu should not have been there as her mother needs her.  Madhu asks why he is saying like this and if she had done anything wrong. RK looks down. RK says its nothing like that. He says that he will tell Bittu ji to call the lawyer.  Madhu says that the lawyer has came n she has called Roma.  She asks Why he is talking to her like that.  RK is about to say something but Radha ji comes. RK tells madhu to leave as her family needs her more.  Madhu hesitates and looks confused. Radha ji says that she will take RK as doctor has given permission and all arrangement are done at home so she go to her family. RK insisits so Madhu leaves.  RK looks at her. Madhu turns before going out of the door but RK looks down.

Trishna tells Padmini to say something.  She keeps crying and requesting Padmini trying to explain her silence will be trouble.  Shamsher is with inspector notices this and comes to her.  Shamsher angrily drags Trishna from there and yells at her that the more he sees her crocodile tears, the more he feels she is behind all this. He asks her to stay out.

Madhu too comes there and says that Trishna knew everything and still she kept quite. She knew how Balraj looks and what Balraj did with them so how can she stay quite. Trishna says that how could she tell everyone as it was her dream. Madhu says that her dream was more important then all.  Trishna says that its not like that. Madhu says that its all Trishna's mistake. Trish says that he was the one who came, not me n what she can do. Madhu says that it was not Trishna's mistake as Balraj found them, but her mistake was hiding all this.

Bittu too joins them.  Trishna says if its all her mistake then what about RK.  Madhu says that what she was saying.  Trishna says that RK was the one who brought Balraj back in our lives.  Madhu has flashback of balraj being in the vanity and at their home.  Trish says that he was the one who was launching me in films and balraj was the producer. She says that think once that it could be all planned as RK bought balraj back and he was the one who wanted to make padmini and shamo married, it could be a big plan. Buttu says that its nothing like this and they didnt knew anything about Balraj. Trish says that a producer you didnt even bothered about knowing his idenity n she wont believe it. She again tells madhu to think. Madhu leaves.  Bittu tries to justify but in vain.

RK thinking about what happened and drinking. Madhu comes. RK looks down. Madhu comes and RK says she should not be here. She tells him that they need to talk and just look at me.  Madhu asks if he asked Balraj to produce Trishna's film and you hide such a big thing from me. RK says that he wanted to make everything perfect in trishna's life and he hide this from her as she would not feel good. He said my intensions were not bad. He says that he cant even tell her - Madhu says that he are feeling guilty and thats why he are not looking at her since he became conscious.  RK says that he dont knw how to say sorry to her. Madhu asks sorry for what. Madhu says that he didnt knew anything about balraj was her father so how can he blame himself. She says that he had to come here it was fate and their fate would have give him any other way so they cannot deny that. BG "Hum hai deewane." RK finally wipes Madhu's tears. RK says that whether she will leave me for this thing. MAdhu says no. RK says that he was very scared that for this thing she would leave him. Madhu says shhh. RK says that today in phone when you said my name. Madhu says that I was not scared as you told me that you will come so you had to comes. She thanks him a scoz of him she is all fine. "Hum hai deewane" Rishbala HUG.

RK says you the hell was saving you. I am selfish as I was saving myself as if something had happened to you how will I live. Rk says that I wished Ballu died from his hands, as how dare he said that he will kill her. Bittu comes and says that next day morning they have to reach the court for hearing. RK says ok. Bittu leaves. RK ask madhu whether Paddu was able to speak up or not.  Madhu nodes no. RK says that he hopes that she is able to speak in court as she needs to explain everything what happened.

Outside the court, the media is present. The reporter says that today is the case of superstar RK's mother in law.  On the other hand, RK Madhu coming with radha ji. Madhu tolding RK's hand. The media surrounds RK and madhu. They ask what they have to say about it. None of them answers just then bittu comes and says that he had already issued a press statement on RK's behalf. They all proceed ignoring media.  Padmini comes and everyone looking at her. Shamo, trish are present.  The media questions her, but she remains mum.

Precap: The lawyer ask Pado to speak, but she remains quite.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for a great written update.
Priya46 thumbnail
sad episode but am glad madhu didn't leave RK
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Naz for Nice Update :)
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Madhubala-

Madhubala

Written Update

Madhu helps RK to sit.  RK says he is fine and says that Madhu should not have been there as her mother needs her.  Madhu asks why he is saying like this and if she had done anything wrong. RK looks down. RK says its nothing like that. He says that he will tell Bittu ji to call the lawyer.  Madhu says that the lawyer has came n she has called Roma.  She asks Why he is talking to her like that.  RK is about to say something but Radha ji comes. RK tells madhu to leave as her family needs her more.  Madhu hesitates and looks confused. Radha ji says that she will take RK as doctor has given permission and all arrangement are done at home so she go to her family. RK insisits so Madhu leaves.  RK looks at her. Madhu turns before going out of the door but RK looks down.

Trishna tells Padmini to say something.  She keeps crying and requesting Padmini trying to explain her silence will be trouble.  Shamsher is with inspector notices this and comes to her.  Shamsher angrily drags Trishna from there and yells at her that the more he sees her crocodile tears, the more he feels she is behind all this. He asks her to stay out.

Madhu too comes there and says that Trishna knew everything and still she kept quite. She knew how Balraj looks and what Balraj did with them so how can she stay quite. Trishna says that how could she tell everyone as it was her dream. Madhu says that her dream was more important then all.  Trishna says that its not like that. Madhu says that its all Trishna's mistake. Trish says that he was the one who came, not me n what she can do. Madhu says that it was not Trishna's mistake as Balraj found them, but her mistake was hiding all this.

Bittu too joins them.  Trishna says if its all her mistake then what about RK.  Madhu says that what she was saying.  Trishna says that RK was the one who brought Balraj back in our lives.  Madhu has flashback of balraj being in the vanity and at their home.  Trish says that he was the one who was launching me in films and balraj was the producer. She says that think once that it could be all planned as RK bought balraj back and he was the one who wanted to make padmini and shamo married, it could be a big plan. Buttu says that its nothing like this and they didnt knew anything about Balraj. Trish says that a producer you didnt even bothered about knowing his idenity n she wont believe it. She again tells madhu to think. Madhu leaves.  Bittu tries to justify but in vain.

RK thinking about what happened and drinking. Madhu comes. RK looks down. Madhu comes and RK says she should not be here. She tells him that they need to talk and just look at me.  Madhu asks if he asked Balraj to produce Trishna's film and you hide such a big thing from me. RK says that he wanted to make everything perfect in trishna's life and he hide this from her as she would not feel good. He said my intensions were not bad. He says that he cant even tell her - Madhu says that he are feeling guilty and thats why he are not looking at her since he became conscious.  RK says that he dont knw how to say sorry to her. Madhu asks sorry for what. Madhu says that he didnt knew anything about balraj was her father so how can he blame himself. She says that he had to come here it was fate and their fate would have give him any other way so they cannot deny that. BG "Hum hai deewane." RK finally wipes Madhu's tears. RK says that whether she will leave me for this thing. MAdhu says no. RK says that he was very scared that for this thing she would leave him. Madhu says shhh. RK says that today in phone when you said my name. Madhu says that I was not scared as you told me that you will come so you had to comes. She thanks him a scoz of him she is all fine. "Hum hai deewane" Rishbala HUG.

RK says you the hell was saving you. I am selfish as I was saving myself as if something had happened to you how will I live. Rk says that I wished Ballu died from his hands, as how dare he said that he will kill her. Bittu comes and says that next day morning they have to reach the court for hearing. RK says ok. Bittu leaves. RK ask madhu whether Paddu was able to speak up or not.  Madhu nodes no. RK says that he hopes that she is able to speak in court as she needs to explain everything what happened.

Outside the court, the media is present. The reporter says that today is the case of superstar RK's mother in law.  On the other hand, RK Madhu coming with radha ji. Madhu tolding RK's hand. The media surrounds RK and madhu. They ask what they have to say about it. None of them answers just then bittu comes and says that he had already issued a press statement on RK's behalf. They all proceed ignoring media.  Padmini comes and everyone looking at her. Shamo, trish are present.  The media questions her, but she remains mum.

Precap: The lawyer ask Pado to speak, but she remains quite.

Thanks a ton for the WU, Naz.😊