Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venusfairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
he s so hot...u r not the only one so ...
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Mohit is cute, AND Garv is HOT!!
i really love watching both.

i have become a big Garv fan and i will continue watching this show for him.
Israa101 thumbnail
he is isnt he! 😳 ive been thinking that from the start! and it is soo true that us garv fans havent been able to say much about him coz of mohit, fans, god knows ive been bashed several times for sticking up for him!  but i diddnt mind much, they said all they wanted to, but the story still ended up with garv and gauri! so things happenned the way i wanted it to, without me having to say anything back! which is good! coz i dont like shouting at ppl!😆 they were being soo rude though! i mean we diddnt say anything bad about mohit, we have nothing against him, in fact i think hes a good actor and it is kinda sad that he left the show, but its for the best i suppose! but its soo good to see that theyr giving manit a chance to show his acting skills now!😃 i just hope they get a better director, so the story can really go ahead!
Israa101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avyarima

I think Mohit is cute, AND Garv is HOT!!
i really love watching both.

i have become a big Garv fan and i will continue watching this show for him.

that is if they keep this show on air and dont replace it with saraswatichandra! 😕im actually looking forward to this show, but i dont want it to replace khamoshiyan. like you im a garv fan and love watching it for him. i really hope they dont end this show, its just about getting started.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are 100% right.  Edited by shivamala - 11 years ago
soapie thumbnail
Saraswatichandra is replacing Kaali in the 8 Pm slot. I think the channel should give atleast 2 months more to Khamoshiyaan for getting the ratings ups and then review!

Achava11 thumbnail
I hope the show will continue
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ok i admit garv is hot. but mohit is still hot for me. sorry.
die hardness seldom leaves. my heart goes with mohit but tht doesnt mean it can not be stopped by manit
soapie thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

ok i admit garv is hot. but mohit is still hot for me. sorry.
die hardness seldom leaves. my heart goes with mohit but tht doesnt mean it can not be stopped by manit

😆 That is the cutest comment I have read!!!

Gauri is really lucky to have two hotties as (a) boyfriend (b) husband!😆

And really nice to have someone who while being a Mohit fan acknowledges the lesser known actor in the show too!
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is so heartwarming to see lots of manit/Garv fans. If I remember correctly Danika started talking about Garv's hotness in this forum way back.  I was surprised then why there are no Garv fans when he is so hot.  But now I can see fans  increasing day by day.  ðŸ˜Š

Great going Manit.  You are really hot. ðŸ˜Š