Am I the only one who thinks Garv is.. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
I have been watching the show only for Manit..😆I always wishe for GG pair..and gawddd!!!! it took this turn..😆now,he is seen almost every night..I hope the show will not be shut down😔depressing to read some articles..

yeah!!!! there r quite many Garv fans here...that is even more good🥳
Originally posted by Resh...

It is so heartwarming to see lots of manit/Garv fans. If I remember correctly Danika started talking about Garv's hotness in this forum way back.  I was surprised then why there are no Garv fans when he is so hot.  But now I can see fans  increasing day by day.  ðŸ˜Š

Great going Manit.  You are really hot. ðŸ˜Š
you are right. I never watched any Mohit's show, but I liked him because of Sanaya. When I started watching Khamoshiyan, I liked his beautiful character and his cuteness.  But I also knew he wasn't the mean lead of this show. I was waiting, then I saw Manit and his presence was enough for me to feel his vib. He was the perfect mean lead. I knew he was immediately he picked Gauri's dad's watch that fell from Mohit. And I saw the hesitation of Gauri's heart to marry Sid. 
It was so scary to comment on his hostess back then ( I did that twice and I didn't get any like) I never bashed him too. His hostess was clearly visible.

I think most of us in this forum knew he was hot, but we didn't like that CV used Mohit just for Trip...they have gotten any other side actor to play Sid. why use a Big star . No fan will like his star to be used like that ???...They took a big Rick that almost cause them their jobs.

As par Monit I can't remember anyony have problems with him
he is hot
mohit is cold
u r not the oly one.. thr is something abt him i lik.. even more than mohit.. i just started seeing dis serial after garv-gauri marriage.. obviously oly for garv.. he rocks.. 
so true..

i started watching the episodes with interest only after garv came in to the picture.. i never knew dis actor manit before dis..
 i didnt know sid ( mohit) role was a side character. initially i was like why cv's have taken dis actor who is very average look wise n acting wise as a lead. show wudnt have clicked with him
 i from d beginning felt manit suits d main  lead. den as d story progressed , i knew it is garv who is d main lead..

loving their pairing..it is getting more n more interesting now..
SAME, believe it or not but i've only just gained interest in the show after the wedding of Garv and Gauri!
SAME, only reason ive become a lil interested in the show LOL
Originally posted by -veronica-

he is hot
mohit is cold
mohit is not cold. just watch mjht . u will know y people love mohit.
manit is perfect for garv
hot sexy and arrogant
but sid is not perfect for mohit. as his talent is wasted.
i too like garv. after mohit i m watching the show for him.
plz dobt say mohit is cold.
Yup he is which is why it forces me to watch the show...Just caz of Garv <3
Seriously! Same views here! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
I think he's better than Siddharth ðŸ˜ƒ