All Online Shopping Links - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,
Online shopping is really makes life easy:
Companies who have a large product line tend to lower prices and focus on selling to the mass market. This strategy works very well for companies who do not know exactly what their target audience wants, or even if their audience knows what they want.

Thanks for sharing. Bombayhigh is a leading online fashion store where one can shop the latest fashion styles and designer apparel exclusively for women.

I generally shop at sites like ebay and amazon for Bollywood items and victoriassecret.com for lingerie and skin care products.  I do get some clothing online but only from reputable companies and when I get free shipping. 

It is very convenient for one who has less time or just prefers to go online rather than look for parking, go to a store, and wait in line.  Delivering it to your door is quicker and easier if you know what you're looking for. 

The only down side is that it gets addictive.  But I like to read the reviews of things before investing in them.  Also, sometimes the item doesn't look as good as it did on the site. 
Must say this thread is really beautiful, girls let me know and keep sharing the shopping sites for accessories, i generally buy from http://www.addons.co.in/ but please share your shopping sites. Edited by ritusen - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Surabhi_G

Hey Online shopping now a days in India growing very rapidly actually it  shows your knowledge and awareness also, these days all the things you can get online, jewellery online, clothes, vehicles, home appliance, gadgets  etc...
Its a risky when you give your order on a fake site or a little knowledge about online shopping. 

agree with u!
Please tell me all cash on delivery sites...
hey all..!
Online shopping has become the new trend. there are huge number of online websites selling products with great deals and offers. Coupons for shopping are so much used, also there are websites that provide coupons for discount or gift vouchers etc. You can get free coupon code for your favorite online store. Use www.couponcodebazaar.com and buy products with great deals. Now you can enjoy more on your Online Shopping.