-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Friends and Lovers,

Please share all of your stories or experiences with love and relationships here in this thread.  We have been seeing people sharing their stories and it's great! We get to know about our members here.  And your experiences might help others :) So please continue to share those!

However, do not create separate threads for that.  All members are most welcome to comment and discuss the experiences with each other. 

Thread idea credit to Problem_Child. Thanks, PC :)

Have fun sharing and discussing!

Love,
Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^ Spamming is NOT allowed. 
navyanitaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Experience butterflies in  stomach.😳😆possisive become lots about BF😳 spend more time texting ,everythings become beautifull around   feeling is extra over caring  kindaa . but  person we love the most can hurt us the most i think . Love not necessarily last forever..

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

^ Spamming is NOT allowed. 

Sorry mod 
jasprit_kaur thumbnail

Hello,

I am going to talk about one of my best friends story here today.  Even though I ensure her that she took the right decision, she is still very confused and lost.

This girl is 25 years old and has a Masters degree from a good university and has a really good job.  About 5 months ago she told her parents about someone that she was in love with.   (Both the girl and the guy are sikh...the only differnece is that the girl is Jatt and the guy is a saini.  But Jatt and Sainis both farm land..)   So when she told her parents, her dad called her a prostitute, sl*t, Who*e, and a b*t*h.  She tried to beat her up and even slapped her once (NOTE**  this girl has never date in her life before.  This is was first guy she ever liked. She stayed away from guys cause she was sexually abused by her cousin for 3 years when she was 9 and then again abused at 16 by her dads friend...which led to depression and stuff)  So her dad broke her laptop and phone (which she paid for).  He them pretend to take "pills" to pretend like he was gonna kill himself.  The next few days she was constantly harassed, called bad blood, bad insect and stuff.  One night, someone tried to open her room door around 3 in the morning.  She got scared and broke the net to the window is she needed to jump out and save her life. Then suddenly her dad started banging on the door after his failed attempt to break the door.  The next morning she saw that she car tires were flat.  (after 2-3 months she found out that her dad had taken a knife and poped the tires). 
This contiuned on for three months and one day her dad told her he would have killed her if they were in india and if she did not have a brother and sister. Shocked and extermely hurt and becoming depressive, she talked to her manager.  Her manager toook her from the home and put her in a shetler.  She stayed in the shelter and started on medications. (She was diganosed with severe depression and anxiety)  She currently lives with some relatives that are taking care of her. 

She can't seem to foeget anything and move on.  She wants to marry the guy she is in love with and he has been constantly supprotive.  He told his whole family about the girl and his family has accepted him.  She has lost complete trust in her family members.  (The whole family now seems to be playing mind games with her.  They come and sit around at the relatives house and try to force/blackmail her back to the house.

She blames herself alot and seeing her like this hurts me alot.  I honestly believe that she did not take a wrong decision and encorgae her whenever I can.

Its amazing how india is becoming an openminded country but people in USA, Canada and UK still have that thinking. 
seefi_boy thumbnail
this is the last video of my friend who showed his love dedication to his late wife through suicide video...

http://vimeo.com/user16322258/love
fusion13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well hello everyone!!!!

i wonder why such a nice thread is so soona soona!!!.this is such a good platform for sharing your stories of meeting the one you have always waited for😳

okay let me start mine...i am a guy of 28 currently working in a company in a good position..i had a girl in my life with whom everything did not actually turn up good so we decided to call it quits(actually she already had a bf before starting seeing me and when i got to know about this we had a huge fight and ultimately broke up)..this relationship lasted only for one month.. so by now you can guess with girls i actually have hard luck.

this was till i met this HER...

i got transferred to my headoffice after my promotion where i met this cute bubby girl neha 2yrs younger than me...she passed from my university so we had many things common...common set of univerysity mates,common educational background and so on...she was the cutest girl ive ever come accross with such bharatiya nari type decency which i dont know why it attacted me like anything...although i was not in a situation to fall for anyone back then but still felt something deep inside

she is the kind you would have a soft corner for(rather than having the men thingy..you know what i mean!)...

then by time we got to know each other by fb chatting and hangouts with office colleagues..my feelings would have confined within if a colleague of mine would have understood what i had in me for her...he helped me and gave neha a hint that i like her...her response was surprising ..she stopped talking to me and avoided me...

this got me tensed so i called her talked to her chatted for long and tried to know what she actually feeling...the got to know that she likes me too...finally on an auspicious day i proposed her...she didnt say yes but her eyes were teary and were speaking volumes...i realized this is the girl ive always waited for...

before this i thought i knew what love is but that very day i realized love is something else altogether...

love is an inner feeling...love is comfort...love is care...love is protectiveness

since then we have been together for like 2years...and not for a single moment ive ever regretted loving this lady...shes the girl i want to get married,have babies,grow old and die in her arms,...

so please fall in love ..otherwise life is not worth iving

spread the love people and do keep us in your prayers 

Edited by robsessed - 11 years ago
starsanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: fusion13

well hello everyone!!!!

i wonder why such a nice thread is so soona soona!!!.this is such a good platform for sharing your stories of meeting the one you have always waited for😳

okay let me start mine...i am a guy of 28 currently working in a company in a good position..i had a girl in my life with whom everything did not actually turn up good so we decided to call it quits(actually she already had a bf before starting seeing me and when i got to know about this we had a huge fight and ultimately broke up)..this relationship lasted only for one month.. so by now you can guess with girls i actually have hard luck.

this was till i met this HER...

i got transferred to my headoffice after my promotion where i met this cute bubby girl neha 2yrs younger than me...she passed from my university so we had many things common...common set of univerysity mates,common educational background and so on...she was the cutest girl ive ever come accross with such bharatiya nari type decency which i dont know why it attacted me like anything...although i was not in a situation to fall for anyone back then but still felt something deep inside

she is the kind you would have a soft corner for(rather than having the men thingy..you know what i mean!)...

then by time we got to know each other by fb chatting and hangouts with office colleagues..my feelings would have confined within if a colleague of mine would have understood what i had in me for her...he helped me and gave neha a hint that i like her...her response was surprising ..she stopped talking to me and avoided me...

this got me tensed so i called her talked to her chatted for long and tried to know what she actually feeling...the got to know that she likes me too...finally on an auspicious day i proposed her...she didnt say yes but her eyes were teary and were speaking volumes...i realized this is the girl ive always waited for...

before this i thought i knew what love is but that very day i realized love is something else altogether...

love is an inner feeling...love is comfort...love is care...love is protectiveness

since then we have been together for like 2years...and not for a single moment ive ever regretted loving this lady...shes the girl i want to get married,have babies,grow old and die in her arms,...

so please fall in love ..otherwise life is not worth iving

spread the love people and do keep us in your prayers 

Kya love story hai...really wow!!!!!

datinggirl thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone

Found good stories here which give real touch. 

jamescolin388 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Whenever you have long distance relationship with your partner. Make sure that you both are meeting and contacting each other regularly. Cos I wasn't care about this before and I have lost my partner after being in relationship of 5 years.