Posted: 10 years ago
Can I share my story/stories???😛😛
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: karan_sh

Dear friends,
Today I am gonna share my love story...

I started dating a girl online. We used to chat for hours. We used to discuss many things.Slowly we are getting attracted to each other. She was becoming possessive for me and I was too. Frequently I asked her to have video chat with me but she told me she can't. It was upsetting for me but I decided to wait. At time I thought probably she is not serious for this relation. But she was caring for me like a wife. I also started to feel like she is married to me. Although at that early age, this thing is difficult to feel. I actually left drinking because of her.

Then came the Valentine day. Initially I was not serious with the relation so I did not come up on the V-day. But when my girl got angry so I realized that she is serious for this relation. Then I also started becoming serious. Whenever I asked her "when I would be able to meet you in person", she had only one reply "don't know".
I started getting worried why she does not want to talk to me or why she does not want to meet me. So after a lot of thinking I thought let call it a quit before its too late. I said her 
plainly "we should not take it further".

Suddenly she called me up and her throat was choked. She was crying and praying me not to go. I got shocked. If she loved me so much then why she did not respond properly. So I realized that she really loves me. 
Later on she planner her trip to India in such a way that she could meet me on my birthday. She wanted to give me a surprise so she did not tell me beforehand. Unfortunately I was out of city for birthday celebration so could not meet her.
I was realizing that maintaining a relation which is cross countries, requires good financial backup.

She was also not very mature but very possessive for me. It was not like I did not love her. I missed her a lot when she was away for a marriage in Germany. I used to miss her when she was in college and could not send me message. 
I always presented myself as I am and she also liked me the way I am. It was her biggest quality. She never tried to dominate.

Then our relation continued further. On Karwachaouth, She kept fast for me.
That time I was immature and career ambitious. 
 At one point, I was considering marrying to her but suddenly life took a turn and I got my dream job.
 I asked her to be patient and be around me. Since I was starting something new which I always wanted to do so I asked her that I won't have much time. Being a simple guy, I know its not very difficult to handle but she is innocent and did not handle our relation properly.
She did not take it properly and started complaining me. 

Being career ambitious, I had to leave mumbai. Thus our relation started deteriorating. 
She had promised me that she would observe my life and check whether I am happy or not.

Then some things went wrong and I could not maintain contact with her. Also life also gave me some jolts.
After few months, a time came in my life when I needed her the most. I used to think that one day she'll come and ask me "Now what do you want to do".
But instead of that she fought with me.

I needed her the most.

Now when I was sad, she was not around me...
And I am still sad and she is not around me...
Your memories bring tears to my eyes.

I want to tell you that the thing which had not expected has happened.

Trust me your love was great & still it is. Flames are still on.
That time also I used to tell you that if you love me truly then just keep patience and trust.
You loved me truly but not trusted.
Through this story I just wanted to say that Your Love has defeated me completely. I really need you.
Though I have success and good career but not happy. Happiness left me the moment I left you.

I have heard somewhere that LOVE NEVER DIES, LOVE NEVER ENDS. Believe me guys, Love never ends. No matter how hard we try to forget the love, it is still alive in the heart. 

I read somewhere in this forum that If you love someone truly then It comes back.
I just wanna let her know that Your Love has comeback to you.

Please respond now, Life does not give a second chance to everyone.
I know you are somewhere around me...

No matter you try to hate me, I know you still love me.
Was keeping fast for me not LOVE?

I still remember the small things you told me.
Earlier I only loved you but now I respect too. 
To err is human and I accept my share of mistakes. But there were some mistakes from your side too. 
But at the end of the day, Love should win not the bitterness.

"dil ko chhod kar wo jis raste jaate hai...saare raste wapas mere dil ko aate hai".

Everything reminds me of her whether its her favorite songs. I still listen to those songs.

"Na hai yeh paana na khona hi hai tumse hi din hota hai, surmayi shaam aati hai tumse hi 
tumse hi"

Some of the guys have suggested on this forum that we should not wait forever, but I know she'll melt one day. I have enough memories to feel happy about the beautiful past. 
I am not among those practical thinking people so can't move on. 

"Zindagi ek Afsos ban gayi hai tumhare bina..."

She is angry with me and not responding to me. So everyone who is/was in love and understand the matters of heart and feels that my love and pain is justified then pls like this story & urge her to respond if she ever reads this post.
I want her to know that whenever in future she feels , she can contact me any time. 

You'll find the same guy which you had left.
Last but not least, we can sort out things just come to me.

:) Those who believe in movies I would just like to say "agar happy ending nehi hoti to picture abhi baki hai mere dost"

Some chapter never ends. Waiting for you...

Wow! Just read through your story and got a bit emotional :') 
Even guys are emotional? That's a shocker to me!
But seriously your post is very genuine and I hope that girl comes back to your life.
Awww! 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HawaaPot

Wow! Just read through your story and got a bit emotional :') 
Even guys are emotional? That's a shocker to me!
But seriously your post is very genuine and I hope that girl comes back to your life.
Awww! 

i hate when people who i have forgotten even existed turn around and say lets make it how it was! I have made a mistake BUT SO HAVE YOU! .. i am left thinking BITCHPLEASE. first you wanna be friends then you want me to say sorry on top of that? f*CK off. 

anyway halwa that guy misses her attention thats it. he doesn't, and never loved her . I hope Shruti or whoever he is talking about has completely moved on from him
Edited by TroubleShooter - 10 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

i hate when people who i have forgotten even existed turn around and say lets make it how it was! I have made a mistake BUT SO HAVE YOU! .. i am left thinking BITCHPLEASE. first you wanna be friends then you want me to say sorry on top of that? f*CK off. 

anyway halwa that guy misses her attention thats it. he doesn't, and never loved her . I hope Shruti or whoever he is talking about has completely moved on from him

You are hilarious TS 😆
But you're right..at times people become your habit and so you mistook it as your Love!
Dude, life goes on! Nothing is permanent in life...everything gets replaced...I would say that this guy should have some patience and he will forget her soon.
And I don't think its Shruti and am not Halwa 😡 😆
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karan_sh

Dear friends,
Today I am gonna share my love story...

I started dating a girl online. We used to chat for hours. We used to discuss many things.Slowly we are getting attracted to each other. She was becoming possessive for me and I was too. Frequently I asked her to have video chat with me but she told me she can't. It was upsetting for me but I decided to wait. At time I thought probably she is not serious for this relation. But she was caring for me like a wife. I also started to feel like she is married to me. Although at that early age, this thing is difficult to feel. I actually left drinking because of her.

Then came the Valentine day. Initially I was not serious with the relation so I did not come up on the V-day. But when my girl got angry so I realized that she is serious for this relation. Then I also started becoming serious. Whenever I asked her "when I would be able to meet you in person", she had only one reply "don't know".
I started getting worried why she does not want to talk to me or why she does not want to meet me. So after a lot of thinking I thought let call it a quit before its too late. I said her 
plainly "we should not take it further".

Suddenly she called me up and her throat was choked. She was crying and praying me not to go. I got shocked. If she loved me so much then why she did not respond properly. So I realized that she really loves me. 
Later on she planner her trip to India in such a way that she could meet me on my birthday. She wanted to give me a surprise so she did not tell me beforehand. Unfortunately I was out of city for birthday celebration so could not meet her.
I was realizing that maintaining a relation which is cross countries, requires good financial backup.

She was also not very mature but very possessive for me. It was not like I did not love her. I missed her a lot when she was away for a marriage in Germany. I used to miss her when she was in college and could not send me message. 
I always presented myself as I am and she also liked me the way I am. It was her biggest quality. She never tried to dominate.

Then our relation continued further. On Karwachaouth, She kept fast for me.
That time I was immature and career ambitious. 
 At one point, I was considering marrying to her but suddenly life took a turn and I got my dream job.
 I asked her to be patient and be around me. Since I was starting something new which I always wanted to do so I asked her that I won't have much time. Being a simple guy, I know its not very difficult to handle but she is innocent and did not handle our relation properly.
She did not take it properly and started complaining me. 

Being career ambitious, I had to leave mumbai. Thus our relation started deteriorating. 
She had promised me that she would observe my life and check whether I am happy or not.

Then some things went wrong and I could not maintain contact with her. Also life also gave me some jolts.
After few months, a time came in my life when I needed her the most. I used to think that one day she'll come and ask me "Now what do you want to do".
But instead of that she fought with me.

I needed her the most.

Now when I was sad, she was not around me...
And I am still sad and she is not around me...
Your memories bring tears to my eyes.

I want to tell you that the thing which had not expected has happened.

Trust me your love was great & still it is. Flames are still on.
That time also I used to tell you that if you love me truly then just keep patience and trust.
You loved me truly but not trusted.
Through this story I just wanted to say that Your Love has defeated me completely. I really need you.
Though I have success and good career but not happy. Happiness left me the moment I left you.

I have heard somewhere that LOVE NEVER DIES, LOVE NEVER ENDS. Believe me guys, Love never ends. No matter how hard we try to forget the love, it is still alive in the heart. 

I read somewhere in this forum that If you love someone truly then It comes back.
I just wanna let her know that Your Love has comeback to you.

Please respond now, Life does not give a second chance to everyone.
I know you are somewhere around me...

No matter you try to hate me, I know you still love me.
Was keeping fast for me not LOVE?

I still remember the small things you told me.
Earlier I only loved you but now I respect too. 
To err is human and I accept my share of mistakes. But there were some mistakes from your side too. 
But at the end of the day, Love should win not the bitterness.

"dil ko chhod kar wo jis raste jaate hai...saare raste wapas mere dil ko aate hai".

Everything reminds me of her whether its her favorite songs. I still listen to those songs.

"Na hai yeh paana na khona hi hai tumse hi din hota hai, surmayi shaam aati hai tumse hi 
tumse hi"

Some of the guys have suggested on this forum that we should not wait forever, but I know she'll melt one day. I have enough memories to feel happy about the beautiful past. 
I am not among those practical thinking people so can't move on. 

"Zindagi ek Afsos ban gayi hai tumhare bina..."

She is angry with me and not responding to me. So everyone who is/was in love and understand the matters of heart and feels that my love and pain is justified then pls like this story & urge her to respond if she ever reads this post.
I want her to know that whenever in future she feels , she can contact me any time. 

You'll find the same guy which you had left.
Last but not least, we can sort out things just come to me.

:) Those who believe in movies I would just like to say "agar happy ending nehi hoti to picture abhi baki hai mere dost"

Some chapter never ends. Waiting for you...

awww... I hope you do get to hear from her or meet her some day soon... And I just want to tell you that if you are meant to be, then it will happen sooner or later...

Aur haan,...@ Bold  Zindagi Afsos ke saath nahi, Umeed ke saath jeena chahiye... Baki sab bindaas...👍🏼 😉 Khao, Piyo, Aish Karo aur jiyo... 

Nothing, reading all that I got moody and was on the fence to share my story but then I said nevermind...

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Nothing, reading all that I got moody and was on the fence to share my story but then I said nevermind...

I was shocked seeing you serious and all.
...and 🤗
Edited by Hearts.Flowers - 10 years ago
I do have a very interesting story, its about a Guy who had enough and then one day...