Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This is to all the girls out there.

If you like a guy, go tell him ! Dont wait for him to confess because it's the right thing to do and all that nonsense. He might never open up.
Moreover it's brilliant to see the reaction.

It's not the sappy teary eyed emotional reaction that comes from a girl when a guy proposed, so it's different altogether :D

Lol, this is personal experience. I have proposed twice.
Both liked me back,πŸ˜† the first one didn't work out for whatever the reasons, I dated him on and off for a while though.

And the second one proposed me right back and asked me to marry him πŸ˜†

So yeah, Spread the Love πŸ˜ƒ

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm.  So I am spending a sleepless night, roamed the other forums on here and came across this one.  Interesting.  Wondering if this place can be home.  No story to tell.  Have been married for many, many, many years-nothing to write home about.  Enjoying a reprieve as I am living the life of a single person for the past two years.   Act more like my shoe size than my age and generally enjoying life. 
NinjaHathori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't have any story as I have never been in relatinship... :p
But yeah I just shy away if Any boy try to give a hint...
I downright ignore them...wanna have sucessful job first then will think about this!
Good Luck to everyone who are in...
angelsabreenxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
aal are just super amaixng storiesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ really heart touched😳

Originally posted by: -Suhana-

Can I share my story???

please !
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There was this guy who was always there whenever I needed him and whenever I didn't...He helped me when I was too young to help myself and too naive to share my bad times with anyone..He always made sure I never feel alone fighting those bad days...
We parted ways...he felt I was wrong by constantly bugging him and not giving him any privacy...I was hurt by the fact that how can he spend a week without meeting me when I can't??
Three years have passed since then...This month will be our 5th meeting anniversary!!! Can't believe so many days have passed since then...Am sure if you'll meet me now,you won't believe its me...I've changed a LOT!!!

I miss you even now...maybe everyday???but not in a wrong way...I remember the good days we share...my birthday memories...whenever am happy today,I think how much happy you've been if you were here...vice-versa for sadness..
Whenever I look back today,I realize those were the worst days of my life...don't know what I would've done if u hadn't be there...And for all those sweet-sour-salty-bitter memories whom I still cherish,Thanks a LOTT!!!
I hope you do remember we used to called July as Lucky July as we met in this month...do celebrate our meeting...warnaaπŸ˜‰
Easy_A thumbnail
^That's a cute story.
I'm sure he remembers you just as fondly and must be by himself with a cupcake of your fave flavor with a candle on top.. singing happy anniversary to us. πŸ˜† Okay.. maybe not exactly, but I hope you guys meet someday and take it further... that would be sweeet. :)
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Easy_A

^That's a cute story.

I'm sure he remembers you just as fondly and must be by himself with a cupcake of your fave flavor with a candle on top.. singing happy anniversary to us. πŸ˜† Okay.. maybe not exactly, but I hope you guys meet someday and take it further... that would be sweeet. :)

I hope he does...πŸ˜ƒ
I want to have a talk with him since we've mutual friends,but I backed off everytime I wanted to...plus he's in NYC from past two years where he works...and am mostly out of India due to my work...so I don't want ours to be another once-in-a-month-talk relationship...maybe if he'll ever be back to India??then??or maybe he already have some gori as his girlfriend as he wasn't able to wait till I grow up and he can ask me out?? Or maybe I fall in love with someone else?? heck I fall in love(or crush?) two more time after he went away...I never loved him..but he was mooost closest buddy for whom I could've qurbaan my love...πŸ˜›
Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suhana-

I hope he does...πŸ˜ƒ
I want to have a talk with him since we've mutual friends,but I backed off everytime I wanted to...plus he's in NYC from past two years where he works...and am mostly out of India due to my work...so I don't want ours to be another once-in-a-month-talk relationship...maybe if he'll ever be back to India??then??or maybe he already have some gori as his girlfriend as he wasn't able to wait till I grow up and he can ask me out?? Or maybe I fall in love with someone else?? heck I fall in love(or crush?) two more time after he went away...I never loved him..but he was mooost closest buddy for whom I could've qurbaan my love...πŸ˜›

Speaking of long distance, some people can handle it with ease while some can't deal with it at all. At the end of the day, the hardships you bear for your relationship should be worth it. 

Love and attachment does develop out of friendships.. and esp during times of crisis. If he's coming back or if you ever decide to move to NYC, maybe.. just maybe something would happen. Wishful thinking doesn't hurt in some cases huh? 

Especially if you do come to NYC, who knows, maybe we might bump into each other too cuz that;s where I might be too? LOL
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Speaking of long distance, some people can handle it with ease while some can't deal with it at all. At the end of the day, the hardships you bear for your relationship should be worth it. 

Love and attachment does develop out of friendships.. and esp during times of crisis. If he's coming back or if you ever decide to move to NYC, maybe.. just maybe something would happen. Wishful thinking doesn't hurt in some cases huh? 

Especially if you do come to NYC, who knows, maybe we might bump into each other too cuz that;s where I might be too? LOL

Of course...many people live in successful long distance relationships but I can't be one of them...Am too impatient and can make the person suffocate with my possessive nature...though am fine when the person is near me...but then am too shakki to believe that he's not into you since you both are in NYC??What if you already know him??LOL jokingπŸ˜†
Yeah I can still wish...I dont know how he looks now,but still I imagine how will we meet now and how would I behave??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We may bump each other...but how would I recognise u??