Users

Frequent Posters

nonname thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
.Edited by Red-Devil - 7 years ago
Estherer thumbnail
I am just 22 years old, So may have not some special story can share.Now i will share another love story that i recently read and influence me for a long time..

Jason Aldean and his fiancee, Brittany Kerr, have not yet announced a wedding date, but the singer already knows what kind of ceremony he wants to give his new bride.

"We're excited," Aldean tells the Today show. "We're happy, and this is obviously gonna be her first wedding, so she wants the whole big deal."

The couple were the subject of intense public scrutiny in 2012, when pictures surfaced of them kissing in a bar while Aldean was still married to his first wife. They went public with their relationship after his divorce and announced their engagement in September, and the singer says it's time for critics to move past the scandal.

"I'm not an angel," he tells USA Today. "I'm gonna screw up again, probably tomorrow, some time, in some way. But I'm not going to live like I'm trying to hide everything I do, and sort of be this recluse because I'm scared of people following every move I make. I think it's unfortunate, but at the same time I think you can either let it be a drag and sort of let it define you, or you can just go do your thing and take it as it comes, and that's how I choose to do it."

That's apparent in his new album.

"That's why I called the album Old Boots, New Dirt," he adds. "It's like a clean slate " a chance to head in a new direction [and] put all that stuff behind us that's just been regurgitated over and over. It's just finally a chance to put all of that stuff behind us and move forward."

Old Boots, New Dirt' was released on Tuesday (Oct. 7). The album's first single, Burnin' It Down,' has been the fastest-breaking single of Aldean's career and dominated the No. 1 spot in Billboard's Hot Country Singles chart, going Platinum in just nine weeks.

Source from: Gardeniasite.com
Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hola people🤗
I was roaming around IF checking others profile😆 than i found this forum and than this topic and decided to post my not-yet-completed-love story. 
Before starting let me tell u guys i am very filmy and half mad so bare with me😆. I am 14 years old i know i am young to fall in love but i am madly, insanely, intensely, crazily and deeply in love.❤️😳
He is my neighbour my best friend and studies in same school as me. He is 16 years old and his name is Raees. He is the guy which i always dreamed of and wanted. We met 2 years ago and i am in love with him from almost 1 year now. He is really good friend of mine and we share everything never hide anything but i am not able to tell him how i feel about him. Almost whole day we stay together spend time with each and i must say he is very romantic. I teach him dance everyday. He helps me doing my homework. He is very caring and intense too. I am pretty sure he loves me but he haven't told me this yet neither did i. I love spending time with him, talking to him and i think i am very lucky to get him as my prince charming for me he is everything to me. 
       But things are not as simple as they look like if my mom got to know that i am in love she is not going to let me meet Raees and maybe not even let me out on my own because she wants me too concentrate on my studies not on love or anything which will effect my studies.  But she says in 3-4 years i can do whatever u want u can have a bf. I can't wait for the day when i can tell my mom that i love Raees and than stay happily with Raees my whole life.  But sometimes i think what if she gets to know about this now and than i can loose Rees and this thought of loosing Raees makes me crazy. And makes me think why i loved him??? Why can't i forget him? And many more questions which i can't answer.
             When Raees was small Raees's dad promised his very close friend that Raees will marry his daughter when he will grow and this thought worry's me too . And when Raees's dad told him about this he was not happy. But he didn't said anything to his dad because he don't wanted his dad to be sad but in some years Raees have to make a choice either his dad or me. And i am not happy about it i don't know why is my life not straight why it's so stressful. But i don't think about this too much because many years are left for this and we haven't confessed our feelings to each other yet so can think about this later.

Till now i just had this much to share. I hope my love story will get a end soon when we will confess our feelings to each other and i promise whenever this will happen i will come and tell end of my love story.
            Till than. Keep loving and spreading the love.🤗

And one more thing plz pray for me that Raees purpose me soon😳😃

Good bye all the lovely people🤗

❤️   Diya

Edited by Crazy-Lover - 9 years ago
.Del.ici.ous. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karan_sh

Dear friends,
Today I am gonna share my love story...

I started dating a girl online. We used to chat for hours. We used to discuss many things.Slowly we are getting attracted to each other. She was becoming possessive for me and I was too. Frequently I asked her to have video chat with me but she told me she can't. It was upsetting for me but I decided to wait. At time I thought probably she is not serious for this relation. But she was caring for me like a wife. I also started to feel like she is married to me. Although at that early age, this thing is difficult to feel. I actually left drinking because of her.

Then came the Valentine day. Initially I was not serious with the relation so I did not come up on the V-day. But when my girl got angry so I realized that she is serious for this relation. Then I also started becoming serious. Whenever I asked her "when I would be able to meet you in person", she had only one reply "don't know".
I started getting worried why she does not want to talk to me or why she does not want to meet me. So after a lot of thinking I thought let call it a quit before its too late. I said her 
plainly "we should not take it further".

Suddenly she called me up and her throat was choked. She was crying and praying me not to go. I got shocked. If she loved me so much then why she did not respond properly. So I realized that she really loves me. 
Later on she planner her trip to India in such a way that she could meet me on my birthday. She wanted to give me a surprise so she did not tell me beforehand. Unfortunately I was out of city for birthday celebration so could not meet her.
I was realizing that maintaining a relation which is cross countries, requires good financial backup.

She was also not very mature but very possessive for me. It was not like I did not love her. I missed her a lot when she was away for a marriage in Germany. I used to miss her when she was in college and could not send me message. 
I always presented myself as I am and she also liked me the way I am. It was her biggest quality. She never tried to dominate.

Then our relation continued further. On Karwachaouth, She kept fast for me.
That time I was immature and career ambitious. 
 At one point, I was considering marrying to her but suddenly life took a turn and I got my dream job.
 I asked her to be patient and be around me. Since I was starting something new which I always wanted to do so I asked her that I won't have much time. Being a simple guy, I know its not very difficult to handle but she is innocent and did not handle our relation properly.
She did not take it properly and started complaining me. 

Being career ambitious, I had to leave mumbai. Thus our relation started deteriorating. 
She had promised me that she would observe my life and check whether I am happy or not.

Then some things went wrong and I could not maintain contact with her. Also life also gave me some jolts.
After few months, a time came in my life when I needed her the most. I used to think that one day she'll come and ask me "Now what do you want to do".
But instead of that she fought with me.

I needed her the most.

Now when I was sad, she was not around me...
And I am still sad and she is not around me...
Your memories bring tears to my eyes.

I want to tell you that the thing which had not expected has happened.

Trust me your love was great & still it is. Flames are still on.
That time also I used to tell you that if you love me truly then just keep patience and trust.
You loved me truly but not trusted.
Through this story I just wanted to say that Your Love has defeated me completely. I really need you.
Though I have success and good career but not happy. Happiness left me the moment I left you.

I have heard somewhere that LOVE NEVER DIES, LOVE NEVER ENDS. Believe me guys, Love never ends. No matter how hard we try to forget the love, it is still alive in the heart. 

I read somewhere in this forum that If you love someone truly then It comes back.
I just wanna let her know that Your Love has comeback to you.

Please respond now, Life does not give a second chance to everyone.
I know you are somewhere around me...

No matter you try to hate me, I know you still love me.
Was keeping fast for me not LOVE?

I still remember the small things you told me.
Earlier I only loved you but now I respect too. 
To err is human and I accept my share of mistakes. But there were some mistakes from your side too. 
But at the end of the day, Love should win not the bitterness.

"dil ko chhod kar wo jis raste jaate hai...saare raste wapas mere dil ko aate hai".

Everything reminds me of her whether its her favorite songs. I still listen to those songs.

"Na hai yeh paana na khona hi hai tumse hi din hota hai, surmayi shaam aati hai tumse hi 
tumse hi"

Some of the guys have suggested on this forum that we should not wait forever, but I know she'll melt one day. I have enough memories to feel happy about the beautiful past. 
I am not among those practical thinking people so can't move on. 

"Zindagi ek Afsos ban gayi hai tumhare bina..."

She is angry with me and not responding to me. So everyone who is/was in love and understand the matters of heart and feels that my love and pain is justified then pls like this story & urge her to respond if she ever reads this post.
I want her to know that whenever in future she feels , she can contact me any time. 

You'll find the same guy which you had left.
Last but not least, we can sort out things just come to me.

:) Those who believe in movies I would just like to say "agar happy ending nehi hoti to picture abhi baki hai mere dost"

Some chapter never ends. Waiting for you...

wow thats such an intense story dude
one day I m sure she'll melt and accept u back..
May u have a beautiful lyf wid her ahead
.Del.ici.ous. thumbnail

Originally posted by: karan_sh

Dear friends,
Today I am gonna share my love story...

I started dating a girl online. We used to chat for hours. We used to discuss many things.Slowly we are getting attracted to each other. She was becoming possessive for me and I was too. Frequently I asked her to have video chat with me but she told me she can't. It was upsetting for me but I decided to wait. At time I thought probably she is not serious for this relation. But she was caring for me like a wife. I also started to feel like she is married to me. Although at that early age, this thing is difficult to feel. I actually left drinking because of her.

Then came the Valentine day. Initially I was not serious with the relation so I did not come up on the V-day. But when my girl got angry so I realized that she is serious for this relation. Then I also started becoming serious. Whenever I asked her "when I would be able to meet you in person", she had only one reply "don't know".
I started getting worried why she does not want to talk to me or why she does not want to meet me. So after a lot of thinking I thought let call it a quit before its too late. I said her 
plainly "we should not take it further".

Suddenly she called me up and her throat was choked. She was crying and praying me not to go. I got shocked. If she loved me so much then why she did not respond properly. So I realized that she really loves me. 
Later on she planner her trip to India in such a way that she could meet me on my birthday. She wanted to give me a surprise so she did not tell me beforehand. Unfortunately I was out of city for birthday celebration so could not meet her.
I was realizing that maintaining a relation which is cross countries, requires good financial backup.

She was also not very mature but very possessive for me. It was not like I did not love her. I missed her a lot when she was away for a marriage in Germany. I used to miss her when she was in college and could not send me message. 
I always presented myself as I am and she also liked me the way I am. It was her biggest quality. She never tried to dominate.

Then our relation continued further. On Karwachaouth, She kept fast for me.
That time I was immature and career ambitious. 
 At one point, I was considering marrying to her but suddenly life took a turn and I got my dream job.
 I asked her to be patient and be around me. Since I was starting something new which I always wanted to do so I asked her that I won't have much time. Being a simple guy, I know its not very difficult to handle but she is innocent and did not handle our relation properly.
She did not take it properly and started complaining me. 

Being career ambitious, I had to leave mumbai. Thus our relation started deteriorating. 
She had promised me that she would observe my life and check whether I am happy or not.

Then some things went wrong and I could not maintain contact with her. Also life also gave me some jolts.
After few months, a time came in my life when I needed her the most. I used to think that one day she'll come and ask me "Now what do you want to do".
But instead of that she fought with me.

I needed her the most.

Now when I was sad, she was not around me...
And I am still sad and she is not around me...
Your memories bring tears to my eyes.

I want to tell you that the thing which had not expected has happened.

Trust me your love was great & still it is. Flames are still on.
That time also I used to tell you that if you love me truly then just keep patience and trust.
You loved me truly but not trusted.
Through this story I just wanted to say that Your Love has defeated me completely. I really need you.
Though I have success and good career but not happy. Happiness left me the moment I left you.

I have heard somewhere that LOVE NEVER DIES, LOVE NEVER ENDS. Believe me guys, Love never ends. No matter how hard we try to forget the love, it is still alive in the heart. 

I read somewhere in this forum that If you love someone truly then It comes back.
I just wanna let her know that Your Love has comeback to you.

Please respond now, Life does not give a second chance to everyone.
I know you are somewhere around me...

No matter you try to hate me, I know you still love me.
Was keeping fast for me not LOVE?

I still remember the small things you told me.
Earlier I only loved you but now I respect too. 
To err is human and I accept my share of mistakes. But there were some mistakes from your side too. 
But at the end of the day, Love should win not the bitterness.

"dil ko chhod kar wo jis raste jaate hai...saare raste wapas mere dil ko aate hai".

Everything reminds me of her whether its her favorite songs. I still listen to those songs.

"Na hai yeh paana na khona hi hai tumse hi din hota hai, surmayi shaam aati hai tumse hi 
tumse hi"

Some of the guys have suggested on this forum that we should not wait forever, but I know she'll melt one day. I have enough memories to feel happy about the beautiful past. 
I am not among those practical thinking people so can't move on. 

"Zindagi ek Afsos ban gayi hai tumhare bina..."

She is angry with me and not responding to me. So everyone who is/was in love and understand the matters of heart and feels that my love and pain is justified then pls like this story & urge her to respond if she ever reads this post.
I want her to know that whenever in future she feels , she can contact me any time. 

You'll find the same guy which you had left.
Last but not least, we can sort out things just come to me.

:) Those who believe in movies I would just like to say "agar happy ending nehi hoti to picture abhi baki hai mere dost"

Some chapter never ends. Waiting for you...

wow thats such an intense story dude
She'll surely cum back to u
May u lead a beautiful lyf wid her👍🏼😊
.Del.ici.ous. thumbnail
Hello evry1..
Experienced people..I see...
Okay so I've seen mny love stories in my lyf...
I'll share one...
So this grl ws a diva type in hr previous scul...
The most popular grl since 1st standard itself...
In d 1st standard itself..
She hd a crush on hr bst frnd
But the guy liked her another bst frnd n guess wht the grl's bestie also reciprocated
So she decided to step bck..
Nxt yr..she fell in love wid yet another boy..
the boy of hr lyf..
They loved each other..n evn they knew abt it..but nvr confessed..
Session ended..
All left scul
As fate wud hv it
They couldnt mk it for d sm scul
The grl got admission in a reputed scul cz she ws a grl...bbut d boy cudn't mk it..
They gt admission in 2 diff sculs..
The grl ws a disaster
She tried forgetting him bt jzt cudnt
Tired she accepted a proposal by a guy
But the vry nxt day she felt vry bad n broke up immediately...
The nxt 3 yrs she spent her days in arms of literature...
She became a vry gud poet n a writer...

Recently the guy proposed d grl whn one of hr frnd went to the grl's house by her fb id...
n they r together nw...

I wud lyk to add tht d grl is from a vry conservative family n hs a heapful of sanskaar..n d boy too is vry sanskaari...
Evn though they r official nw..but they cant tlk face to face nw..
They love each other since 8 long years n still r mad for each other
4 saalon se unhone aamne saamne baat tk nhi kiya h..
pr phir bhi..
#ajan#gajablove
NinjaHathori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AM SINGLE... So Resed :p
Eric.Engineer thumbnail
Don't think our story is interesting - but anyway, we both are from Montreal, Canada - and we both have similar up-bringings. Her family is from Northern India, and I am from Tamil-Nadu. We both came to Canada when we were 4-ish. She was a 2nd year medical student, and I was just starting engineering school. We met through a mutual friend, one of those dinner events - and sort of chilled spent the whole night being snobby and talking to each other. Then, for a few months we spent a lot of time with each other.

Finally, one night, we were sitting looking the river - and I got the guts to ask her to be my girlfriend. She said okay - but then, I did not know what to do - LOL - she said yes, and I sort of did not prepare for it. So, we sat their being awkward - just staring at that darn river, and having a smirk on my face. Then, I asked if we can hold hands, and the rest is history.

Though, things became a bit difficult when our parents found out - they did not approve, and it was really tough. I had to get a part-time job, and a student loan to continue our schooling but anyway, now she is a Doctor, and I am doing my post-grad and things sort of worked out with the family.

Edited by Eric.Engineer - 9 years ago
Aisha_Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. Keep on sharing! I never have any unusual love story.Edited by Saawariya-aaaa - 9 years ago
.Del.ici.ous. thumbnail
Okay It's my 2nd post here nw..
N dis tym it's my love story

So I met dis guy here on IF..
He ws my best frnd
But we were jzzt tlkng wid each other for days n months..
Our midnyt flirts did magics..
raat..no..err subah k 3 bje tk jaag kr hm baat krte the evn whn we hd sculs in d morng..
Almost no sleep @ all..
One day we hd a big fight whn I ws askng smthng n he ws nt tellng evn whn it ws d decided date to tell..
n he slept widout telling..
I jzzt said I wont sleep 2night @ all n u'll b d reason..
Nxt day I hd parade practice n I almost fainted whn my vice..held me..
Slowly those chts n flirts md him fall fo me..
n thn on 11th Dec whn I ws abt to leave IF he confessed...
I ws already in a relationship so I said I dont love u...
A few days later..
we were tlkng abt me..
Actually I hv a vry..err...dark past..
We were tlkng abt it n I cried a lot..
He supported me to an extent tht evn my bf wont love me lyk tht..
I also confessed n we r 2gether..
Thing is tht
I m from Bihar n he is from UP
We never saw each other
But we do love each other a lot
I knw it's stupidity to believe sm1 who u nvr met b4 n dont knw who he is in real
Bt I do love him
N he does too.

I jzt hope we end up together for d rest of our lives😳