Posted: 9 years ago
.Edited by Red-Devil - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Red-Devil

yeah..πŸ˜†

but..never mind..we both are at this stage of life where we either make our lives..or end up repenting over the wasted time...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜”and we both r quite studious...so..things had become quite clear for us..

stay blessed anyways bro
jald hi tumhe tumhaari grl mil jaayegi..lyftym waali😊
.Edited by Red-Devil - 7 years ago

Rumi Di ( hope u won't mind )...your story was quite touching...
all I can do is hope that everything falls in place for you..😊 and..all the best !!

you too support United...right.?? so..ggmu !!

I don't mind at all 😊 And Thank you very much. YES I am a red 3:) supporter. Looking forward to the match today. I don't hope the match ends as it happened yesterday at White Hart KANE 🀣

thank you for ur wishes...!! 😊
that was really sweet of you.. 😊😊

ohh welcome bro😊
Originally posted by Rumination

I don't mind at all 😊 And Thank you very much. YES I am a red 3:) supporter. Looking forward to the match today. I don't hope the match ends as it happened yesterday at White Hart KANE 🀣
we were lucky enough...u see..westham dominated us..πŸ˜”
Once I saw her picture at the online dating site - nothing special, I used to navigate through online chats and similar web resources. She made a remarkable print in my memory and next morning I decided to text her. I used https://mymagicbrides.com/livechat   and we beggan chatting. I discovered myself how deep, sincere, kind and shining person she was. It lasted for 4 months and finally we met. Know what? Next week I am going to make a proposal) 
My story starts 8 years back when I bought my laptop with my first salary. I was feeling lonely and sad. I had no idea what more can I do with my life. Everyday it was same routine. I woke up, got ready, made breakfast, and ran to college because I was always late then wonder about food to eat during lunch break and then come back home and cook again and sleep. It was very boring life.

Then I saw an ad on Begam Nur fatima on my laptop, she said she can bring true love in my life. I paid $99 to her for the advice but it turned out to be scam  My life was boring again. Then I saw ad on Prem Jyotish on my laptop, he too said astrology can help bring back true love in my life. Guess what, It was scam too . I had no choice but to try bengal black magic. But it was scam too. 

Since then, I have lost all the hope of finding true love, and I have discovered, my love is my laptop πŸ˜³ I am very happy spending most of the time with my laptop πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 9tanki

Since then, I have lost all the hope of finding true love, and I have discovered, my love is my laptop😳I am very happy spending most of the time with my laptopπŸ˜†[/DIV]
Hi5 dude !!!

TBH...i have 4 lovers..
Physics
Football..
My phone..and...
My Laptop !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Red-Devil - 7 years ago

Hi5 dudine !!!πŸ˜†

TBH...i have 4 lovers..
Physics...( & chem )..
Football..
My phone..and...
My Lappy !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh... now yeah huwi na baat πŸ˜† I hated physics but I loved chemistry. I never thought I would do engineering but now I am engineer πŸ˜­πŸ˜†