Best plot wil get the real Aamna on Twitter-RaQesh

Posted: 11 years ago

Yes u read it right :D This tweet deserves a new topic😃
  1. RaQesh Vashisth ?@RaQesh19

Ok creative minds!! Here's some food for ur thoughts! If u were to take over our creative's position in@ hongejudanahum

2. 7hRaQesh Vashisth ?@RaQesh19

How would u take the story ahead!!!!! The best plot will get the real#aamna shariff on twitter!!! So r u all in the game?;)

1. So c'mon guyz pour in ur ideas & suggestions plz :))

Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
I too saw this on RaQesh's Twitter.

Well here goes my ideas.

Firstly this vamp track is not needed.

We never really got an insight of what was the problem in Rohan and Muskaans marriage. We know Tara was meddling and there was friction between Rohan and Tara. And lets not forget there was a baby involved, whether Muskaan had a miscarriage or lost the baby, dont know. It hasnt been revealed yet or have the CVs forgotten?  And Tara put the blame on Rohan.
Now Tara is dead so there is no one to interfere.
The CVs should now concentrate on their marriage. What went wrong?
Rohan doesnt seem the type to have an extra marital affair, so why the need to bring in a vamp to see if he will go astray and succumb to this womans seduction.

This show was a couples marriage and what they go through so why are the CVs not doing just that.

From what i remember, earlier there was article about Anu helping Rohan to get back with Muskaan. Did that happen? No
Rohan was supposed to kidnap Muskaan. Did that happen? No.

The CVs just dont know where they're headed with the show.

Fiz Beautifully said :)) can u post on twitter as well? or shld v post there wid ur name?
sidra ab ye FIZ ka comment  post kr raqesh ko is se acha answer nahi mile ga
Sidra ... I dont have a twitter account so you can post it on my behalf :)
ya sure i'll ask Siddhi to post it :) she post ur reply to Ravi Adhhikari also, he replied dis

Ravi Adhikari ?@raviadhikari25

wil try n wrk on it..

Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
Thanks for this topic Sidra.

I really hope they re-think where the show is going, and act upon our feedbacks. Im going to tweet there too :)

And should I post Fiz feedback to RaQesh and Ravi Sir? :)
I try and do it during their recent tweets, so they can actually see the message
Ya Sure Siddhi do tht plz, i'm new there nd idk how to post like the way u post it :)
I want Rohan to find out it was Anu that shot Tara and that she tried to shoot Muskaan, he should find out what her intentions are & kick her out of his life!! Muskaan to regain her memory too and get back together with Rohan
@ Shoaib ...post dat at RaQesh's id...m sure u r xcited to get aamna on twitter :p