Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 30/1 Wealth & Kuber

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At Gyan sabha rishi Atri says in last Gyan sabha, they have discussed about, anaskti, fear, it's effects. Today please guide us about Dhan sanchaya (collecting wealth). Shivji says Dhan is needed to fulfill basic needs but Human forgets that, thinks collecting Dhan is the only aim of their life. Greedy person never remembers taking God's name. Even at the end of life, he feels something is still left to be done, same as that merchanat. He tells a story of a merchanat, who had everything but was always  interested in collecting more & more Dhan. Someone told him by doing Vishnuji's penance one can get more Dhan.  He does Vishnuji's penanace, who appears before the merchant, asks him what does he want? The merchant asks for the entire land on Earth. Vishnuji asks him why does he want so much land? To be Happy is the answer. Vishnuji says definition of happiness is different for everyone. For a Frog living in the Well, the Well is his World. Whatever you can see will become your land. The merchant thnks, if he runs & covers more & more land, he'll get all of them. He started running, gets tired, dies. This way he had only that much land, he was lying on. He had everything but didn't enjoy it.

Rishi Atri asks what about those who already have more. Shivji says, whatever is needed for basic needs should be used & rest should be donated to retain balance in the World. But some people are never satisfied with what they have, they still want more & more. Kuber tops this list, he is the wealthiest on this Earth. Kuber has to forget his hunger for wealth, has to understand, his excess wealth is for other's need. I myself will make him realize that.

Kuber is checking his palace, which is filled with Gold. He finds an empty space, thinks this place should be filled with Gold soon.

Dashanana comes to meet Kuber, calls him. Kuber recognizes his voice  comes to meet Dashanana, he thinks Dashanana is eying his wealth. He greets his bro, says he must be going somewhere & had thought of visiting him.  

Dashanana says he wants to go to Kailash, will live here for some days till he finds out the way to reach Kailash. Kuber asks him, while he is staying here will he help him in his work? Dashanana agrees. Kuber thinks he's got a free labourer.

At Kailash Mena tells Paravti, a Bhavan is needed to keep all the family members together.  Shivji has left vairagya to marry you, so I am sure he'll make a Bhavan for you. Now it's time for me to leave.

Kuber shows his palace to Dashanana, which is full of Gold. They stop at a closed door. Dashanana asks what is in this? Kuber says this is his treasury, only I can open this, you should not be interested in this. Dashanana agrees , points out Vastu dosha in Kuber's palace, who looks worried, ask where is the Vastu dosha? Dashanana answers only your treasury is correctly placed, rest all is inappropriate. Kuber tells him to correct the doshas. He thinks the best Vastu shastri of this Earth will work free for him, he'll not pay him anything.

Naradji at Brhma loka, asks Brhmaji, Shivji has decided to teach Kuber a lesson, I am worried, will he punish him? Brhmaji says Kuber has become greedy, has forgotten his duty, Shivji will remind him of what he is expected to do in this World.

Dashanana is getting things rearranged in Kuber's palace as per Vastu shastra. Kuber is sitting on his aasana, Shivji disguised as a sadhu, saying Jaag Kuber Jag Jogi aaya. Dashanana feels drawn towards this voice, starts wondering whose voice is this, that's pulling me towards it? He remembers Shivji's voice, comes running to see the Yogi, keeps on looking at him. May be Shivji is thinking has Dashanana recognized him?

Precap: The Yogi tells Kuber, he doesn't know how powerful he is in this World. He should arrange a Maha-bhoj. Kuber gets excited agrees for it. Dashanana is seeing this.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Reserved again for 1st comment😆.. And Mnx12ji also thanks thank you for the written update😊.
Edited:
Today's most highlighted parts was, 1st Knowledge about Collecting Wealths: The way mahadev described it was really good, and It's good to see the sapt rishis are back again.. Hat's off to the dialouges, Every single words was true, if in this generation people follows it.. Then, there would be no more bad/wrong things which people usually does while collecting wealths to make differences in their life styles..
Second Ravaan's Meeting with Kuber maharaj: after watching this part i was in a confusion.. Is that the same Ravaana from Ramayan who abducted sita? Or is that the same person who was against right path and was unjusticeful in War of Ramyana?! How will his carecter have a sudden change during whole ramayana track.. Now this the main view point. And I agree indeed the way he is shown, it did justice to the title sentence of last week "Mahadev's Biggest Devotee".. And Kuberji must have thought he got a free helping hand... But, beta dhairya dhairya.. Our bappa is on the way..😆 .. Keep stored Rajma Chawals for Rajbhog till then🤣..
Third Devi and Maatey Conversion: Felt a little weird, why didn't Mainaji reacted much?.. Maybe because, She is now slowly supporting her daamadji ofcourse she is playing safe by taking side of her daughter too😆.. But, I think it was really a nice part finally, everything is in a happy way atleast so😃.. And as per what i had read from stories, Devi's point of view too was justified but, i am finding here a little bit of errors while showing points of view from two powerful carecters, they're making it looking odd to others.. I can't comment much about this now as after few episodes they indeed does justice to the whole track and makes clear everyones views.. So, i am waiting for it😃.
Fourth Mahadev at Kuber's Palace:
"Jogi aya Kuber Jag" - True now it's time for kuber to clear his ignorance. But, how will he make himself free from greed of wealth it'll be a treat to watch at Thursday's episode.. Mainly because, bappa will be here that time and Rajbhog..😎 . And i didn't forgot about new avaatar, it was commendable. And Ravaanji did recognised him with his voice?? Vakt vakt biggest vakt agar pehchan liya then..😆 but, don't disclose my truth to kuber okay..will you?😎😆..
Overall an awesome episode with many knowledgable things to learn..😃
and Mnx12ji again Thanks with thank you for the WU😊... So, tommorow will be the biggest Rajbhog Party😆.. Bappa you'll surely Rock on😎..Edited by MrToolConfuser - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Reserved again for 1st comment😆.. And Mnx12ji also thanks thank you for the written update😊.
Thank you Rayanji for liking the update😃
minu i too liked the update😳

really it wasa great epi with superb start,
loved the story
Originally posted by foram.

minu i too liked the update😳

really it wasa great epi with superb start,
loved the story
Thanks to you too Foramji😆 Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
The gyan sabha was very good and so was Mahadev's new look. Good episode. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by mnx12

Thank you Rayanji for liking the update😃

this is not fair, avi aap vi meko 'Ji' bula rahe hain .. Aur, haan Mnx12G waise mera reserved comment usually bohot long hota hain😳😆, so, sorry in advance😊
me liking ravan more and more with every episode..true bhakt, recognized his Lord even when He was in disguise...awww!!
i too thought ravan recognised him but no mahadev just got surprised on seeing him
Ravan is actually seeming to be more better portrayed than Parvati🤣
which makes me wonder how will they get the transition from this Ravan to the one who kidnapped Sita-that will be an intresting watch
beacuse right now Ravan seems to be too good to be true-i want to know what will make him the RAVAANA the powerful Ravan as we know him to be

reg the Bhog story dont you think Bappa will be following Daddys steps😉during Parvatis wedding Mahadev ate all the food too but was filled only by three morsels from Parvatis hand
there the objective was diffrent though

looks like i have a gehra rishta with updating episodes where ShivJi/Ganesha eat too much😆

thanks for the update-missed the last part of the episode😃
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago